Gucci Mane Explains Problems With Yo Gotti, French Montana x Nicki Minaj

Comments

• Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotti pushed CM7 back till the next day anyway didn't he. Unless Gotti was told to by Gucci or his people then I think Gucci should let this one slide. I kinda think Nicki knew that her image wouldn't sell or be promoted in the same way it has been if she stayed close to 1017/Bricksquad.
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    gucci seems tired of bein nice wit these dudes in the industry or sumpthin. maybe gucci n gotti can work it out . they make great music together

• emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    c.b.b. wrote: »

Gucci should've really fell back on the Nas and Jeezy comments in those other interviews though. Sounds like a damn fool, even though I agree with him about Jeezy having feminine ways.

i think gucci tried to be cool wit jeezy , didnt gucci try to get on a songwit jeezy but jeezy said no . ppl act like gucci is the bully in the beef

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    emanuel08 wrote: »

Gucci should've really fell back on the Nas and Jeezy comments in those other interviews though. Sounds like a damn fool, even though I agree with him about Jeezy having feminine ways.

i think gucci tried to be cool wit jeezy , didnt gucci try to get on a songwit jeezy but jeezy said no . ppl act like gucci is the bully in the beef

Jeezy basically agreed to do a song with Gucci. Gucci gets outta jail & try to catch Jeezy with that song & he start declining calls n shss. I'll be mad too if I was Gucci, that was fake shss Jeezy done
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did some fool ass ? really say "Gucci need to be on Ellen"?
    LMAO!!!
    Imagine that half-a-? being introduced by that bulldagger and they start doing the gangnam style...
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this ? gon catch feelings 'cause Gotti was dropping his mixtape the sameday as his?!
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda feel Gucci on the whole Gotti incident..I'm pretty sure Gotti new dude mixtape was dropping, especially if that's who you ? with...If you ? wit a nga..especially in the industry..you'll pretty much know his next move..I think Gotti kinda wanted to ride that wave...but the fact that Gucci said "Gotti told him that he didn't know" was a sucka ass move...I wouldn't ? with dude neither..if you lie about something like that...and I know you know I was coming out..Not saying that you can't come out on that same day..I don't think Gucci has a problem with that..but the fact you saying you didn't know...That's where I kinda feel where Gucci is coming from
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't even listen to Gucci music but he's one of the most honest entertainers in his interviews. Even if ya' minds wrong, I'd rather hear you speak it.
  • jayeight
    jayeight Members Posts: 119
    edited November 2012
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    i kno french is kinda forgetting max b too . iknow he got the loot and help that ? get a better lawyer

He posted a photo of him and Max B's mother later after that he promoted the Max B listening session @ Harlem. So i dont know what the situation is, only thing i dont understand though is Max got a radio interview from jail not too long ago. Dude was asking for donations, nd' he said he need that money. Whats up with that??

And Gotti's new tape is OK i dont really ? with it except for "Check" that ? was dope.

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayeight wrote: »
    i kno french is kinda forgetting max b too . iknow he got the loot and help that ? get a better lawyer

He posted a photo of him and Max B's mother later after that he promoted the Max B listening session @ Harlem. So i dont know what the situation is, only thing i dont understand though is Max got a radio interview from jail not too long ago. Dude was asking for donations, nd' he said he need that money. Whats up with that??

ya i watched that styl but aint none max needs putting money from wat i see . this ? was flashin money and talking big and now hes asking for donations smh . french needs to do more then say free maxb , without max french wouldnt be where he is .
  • RickyRich
    max b even asked jim to start making records or something
  • jayeight
    Damn son... Jimmy is still mad at him though, i can understand that i still laugh my ass off that old beef ? with Max nd French in Cokecity dvd and so
  • RickyRich
    Damn son... Jimmy is still mad at him though, i can understand that i still laugh my ass off that old beef ? with Max nd French in Cokecity dvd and so

lool im trying to find interview where max was talking bout him tho. max went outline but it was jokes styl
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭

damn he really is desperate, but forreal he needs to just do the time
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    smh yet he still ? wit ross?

• jayeight
    edited November 2012

lool im trying to find interview where max was talking bout him tho. max went outline but it was jokes styl

Lol he has tons of that, the celebration vid where he did a shoutout to that ? chrissy was my favorite
    King Lee wrote: »

damn he really is desperate, but forreal he needs to just do the time

That means he need to stay in there till he dies.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikki owes a lot to the south a lot to Gucci we first heard her with with Gucci in general when newyork didn't ? with her....French road Gucci wave and don't pay homage ? need to pay homage yo gotti know thats his day
    I don't know, those shows in CT and even in NYC where Nikki was singing
    breast seem to be when she was blowing up. NYC just made Nikki earn it.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? mad at everybody
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when u 1st saw that gotti and gucci were dropping the same day on datpiff.com i knew there wold be problems and then gotti pushed he ? back i thought it was solved. gucci must be on his period. maybe if he didn't keep going to jail and make crazy man movements people would still work with him instead of leaving /" not keeping it real" aka my feelings are hurt
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Gucci and Nicki Minaj use to live together in a apartment in Atlanta.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    The ? who was interviewing Gucci is a close buddy of mine.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Gucci sounded like he was reaching when he voiced his problems with Gotti. lol @ beefing with Gotti b/c he dropped a mixtape on the same day as Gucci? really!

I can't really call the Nikki Minaj or French Montana situations, but Nikki did seem like she became big headed and an attention ? when she became a household name, but who knows.

Gucci talking about Nas' money problems, but does he not forget he had a lien placed on his jewelry just a few months ago for not paying the full bill? Nicki jumps on Waka's latest single, puts Gucci on her ? ...Gucci getting like 50 now he dissing everybody he works with...Gucci think he got a monopoly on releasing ? on 10-17? lol He going to beef with every rapper that releases a song that day?
  • blackrain
    smh yet he still ? wit ross?

The one question Gucci probably will never answer
  • blackrain
    Little JJ wrote: »

Tell your buddy it's not good to do an interview where you admittedly ? riding the rappers
  • RickyRich
    Little JJ wrote: »

well telly your buddy to take gucci ? out his mouth