Relationship blues:Sucker for Love

Options
2»

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    What's ? up is that he may have to pay child support and alimony.

Yeah, dude doesn't realize that she might've done him a favor.

Even though the kids aren't his...depending on the state they live in...he could be put on child support if she took him to court.

That's that "best interests of the child" ? the courts come up with.

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He need to cut the losses while young. Hope he re-evaluates the women he is marrying, if getting married at all again.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 25 years and in his second marriage? i stopped reading at that point
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ marrying a chick with kids.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fundz O Plenty?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lunch ? turned out to be someone she didn't think...sign dem papers
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    ? her....

....Then Commit Dat For Being Such A ? ?

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    andra550.jpg

I'm twenty five years old and is in my second marriage. Me and my wife has been married for two years and everything it is going down rock bottom. I'm the only one who is working in this relationship and been a good father to her two children from her past relationships. I noticed that she has been acting different towards me for the past five months so one day I took a day off of work and caught another guy in the car with her.
    I called and asked what was going on and she told me that she was giving a guy that she claims she been knowing for ten years a ride home. After that she tells me that she doesn't want me anymore and wanted a divorce so I gladly got the divorce papers for her. I asked her if she would sign the papers so we can get them finalized and all of certain its a change of heart and now she loves me.

I really need some advice on what I need to do because I would be a fool if I'm going to let her play me for a sucker but at the same time I love her and her children.

from this story I've accumlated five Ls

The 6 L is going to be after he get that divorce & she put him on child support for kids thats not even his
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brah...

Read what you just typed back to yourself.
    You're 25. You need to chill with the marriage thing and divorce her. You have your own money to spend on whatever you want. If she has two kids from past relationships at 25, you lost for falling for that ? .

Sign those papers before she traps you with a kid and you'll be miserable forever.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Jamaica wrote: »
    What's ? up is that he may have to pay child support and alimony.

Yeah, dude doesn't realize that she might've done him a favor.

Even though the kids aren't his...depending on the state they live in...he could be put on child support if she took him to court.

That's that "best interests of the child" ? the courts come up with.

This is fuckig ? !

This makes no sense to me. Maybe cause im from a country where billions of tax dollars are used to fund many social programs to help
    People out, but it is insane to expect a man to pay for another man's kids like that when he already pays big tax dollars to fund those programs.

He has no obligation to those kids once the marriage is over- they arent his.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This can't be life, this can't be love, there's gotta be more, this can't be us looking ass ? . Old 'where else I'm gone find a ? whipped fool to take care of me and my seven kids' ass ? . Old if you playing me keep it on the low looking ass ? . Old we need a step fathers day looking ass ? . Simp ass urkel built ass ? . Limp wrist noodle back ass ? . My ? rightfully belong in my girls purse looking ass ? .

? outta here you better cancel that trifling ass strumpet, and put her and them little ? out on the street.
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where do they breed these bitchniggas
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how a ? is you married twice by 25?