What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Gucci Mane Explains Problems With Yo Gotti, French Montana x Nicki Minaj

13»

Replies

  • blackrainblackrain Regulator Posts: 27,263 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    So Gucci cool with Wayne, Baby, and Ross, but don't like Nicki Minaj or French Montana...2 artists on both their labels...this nigga really is confused as fuck...this nigga think he going to be cool he keep dissing their artists
    bgoat
  • RickyRichRickyRich ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gucci dont rlly want it with . cuz nas to ether his ass .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

  • bgoatbgoat ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trigga T wrote: »
    I know dude soundin hella crazy with all these problems he keeps airin out...But he give niggaz the chance to sort it out. He said, if Gotti got a problem he can see him face to face n resolve it.

    N lol @ niggaz who be actin like if you cool with someone you can't fall out with them...Get in the real world. Errbody got someone they used to be cool with that they ain't now.

    But Gucci went to the media(twitter) to talk shit about Gotti, then dissed him on wax. So why didn't Gucci go to Gotti if he had a problem? Gucci is a Fraud!!
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

  • DanknDrankDanknDrank ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    If Gucci say you aint "screet"....then you just ain't "screet"

    *shrugs*
    "You say no to pregnant pussy, DanknDrank can't"
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Gucci knows best
    "You say no to pregnant pussy, DanknDrank can't"
  • lamontbdclamontbdc ✭✭✭✭✭ 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like standard industry disagreements and beef these niggas are paid not to keep it real
  • RickyRichRickyRich ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these niggaz aint kno shyt bout beef . if gucci rlly had a problem each of these ppl and it was that serious . he would show up at their shows and deal wit it . fuck twitter and all this social media shyt .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Little JJLittle JJ ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    Little JJ wrote: »
    The nigga who was interviewing Gucci is a close buddy of mine.

    well telly your buddy to take gucci balls out his mouth

    It's a business thing bro, he's the host of one of the most popular Hip-Hop/Rap radio stations in the metro ATL area.

    You should already know how people in Atlanta feel about Bricksquad and that station had a huge part in breaking their music to a large audience a few years back.

    He actually hosted a party with Gucci Mane in Athens last night.
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
    I am one of Atlanta's TOP Club Promoters!
  • aneed123aneed123 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i knew something wasnt right between Gucci and Gotti when Gucci only named Rocko as an artist whom he listened to in that breakfast club interview..... they been on countless mixtapes together and he didnt mention him.... they need to work it out cuz its petty
    OGClarenceBoddickerAristo_V300
  • bgoatbgoat ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any nigga that think he 'owns a day(10/17)' is fuckin retarded!!
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

  • ShadyWorldOrderShadyWorldOrder ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Gucci is just bitter he missed his buzz when he had it, going to jail fucking up his career now he's mad @ ppl GTFOH if he would kept his career in order he wouldnt have had to look for artist to do tracks with they would have looked for him......Example Mariah Carey ft Gucci Mane this is a collab I never saw coming but this was @ the height of his buzz now HE'S fuckedup
    NoLook_original.gif?1355278253

    wildtd.gif
    bgoatOGClarenceBoddicker
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is Gucci trying to sign Young Dolph or something cuz Dolph been around Gucci a ton lately...

    Plus i know Dolph cool with Gotti as well so that's probably awkward for him lol
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    i kno french is kinda forgetting max b too . iknow he got the loot and help that nigga get a better lawyer


    He always mentions him ..

  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    jayeight wrote: »
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    i kno french is kinda forgetting max b too . iknow he got the loot and help that nigga get a better lawyer


    He posted a photo of him and Max B's mother later after that he promoted the Max B listening session @ Harlem. So i dont know what the situation is, only thing i dont understand though is Max got a radio interview from jail not too long ago. Dude was asking for donations, nd' he said he need that money. Whats up with that??

    ya i watched that styl but aint none max needs putting money from wat i see . this nigga was flashin money and talking big and now hes asking for donations smh . french needs to do more then say free maxb , without max french wouldnt be where he is .


    "max spent his lawyer money on robin jeans and roxy reynolds"
  • RickyRichRickyRich ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also i tink gucci stop fuckin wit gotti cuz gotti down wit jeezy also
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

  • What happened to the rest of the Gucci interview though? That just sounded like the beginning.
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,413 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    So pretty much he's mad at whoever denies him for a collab?
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm calling bullshit on all this Gucci beef until he runs up on somebody.
  • ChuchkChuchk ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    Little JJ wrote: »
    The nigga who was interviewing Gucci is a close buddy of mine.

    No wonder hes such a faggot
    When she suck on my pipe them golds shiny and bright
    got these lames hittin the service every fucking night
    I'm talkin bout NBA tricks
    NFL tricks
    NHL tricks
    paying my bitch
  • ChuchkChuchk ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    Little JJ wrote: »
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    Little JJ wrote: »
    The nigga who was interviewing Gucci is a close buddy of mine.

    well telly your buddy to take gucci balls out his mouth

    It's a business thing bro, he's the host of one of the most popular Hip-Hop/Rap radio stations in the metro ATL area.

    You should already know how people in Atlanta feel about Bricksquad and that station had a huge part in breaking their music to a large audience a few years back.

    He actually hosted a party with Gucci Mane in Athens last night.

    and he can't help you get any pussy?
    When she suck on my pipe them golds shiny and bright
    got these lames hittin the service every fucking night
    I'm talkin bout NBA tricks
    NFL tricks
    NHL tricks
    paying my bitch
    RickyRich
  • P. TownP. Town ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I've said before. It ain't all about buzz
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    aneed123
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas forget how Gotti started up fake beef with Three 6

    In results, he got roasted by Paul & Juice during that time
    giphy.gif

    Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

    Karla: Yeah

    Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    P. TownAristo_V300Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
  • double0sugedouble0suge ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he waited til the next day to drop the tape n Gucci still mad???
Sign In or Register to comment.