BIG always claimed he aint have anything to do with Pacs 95 shooting

thesynthesis
thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Reason
but on the original Long Kiss Goodnight he admits it or was he just fronting?..i always thought he was a sneaky ? for this....

"I want my spot back, take two
? mad cause I blew, ? envious
Too many ? on my ? , ? strenuous
When my men bust, you just move wit such stamina
Slugs missed ya, I ain't mad at cha (we ain't mad at cha)"

then on the second verse he obviously talking about the night pac died...marine blue sex coupe referring to the crip car

"Look what you made me do, brains blew
My team in the marine-blue, six Coupe
Skied it out, weeded out, cleanin out -- the block
for distances, givin long kisses ? "

no wonder he got his ass killed, dude was talkin recklesss....u dont gloat when another man dies, all these boys hov, big, nas, diddy was laughin when pac died, they were happy cuz they were scared of him....then these boys had the nerve to go over to LA

westcoast owned that ass

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Reachin.......
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Reachin.......

reaching?

lil cease (bigs best man) said it was a diss to pac....why would cease lie?..
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    ' In the latest issue of XXL magazine, there's an article on the making of The Notorious B.I.G.'s second and last album, 'Life After Death'. Throughout the years there's been a lot of speculations whether or not the song "Long Kiss Goodnight" was really dissing Tupac.

"That was about Pac," Lil' Cease said. "[Biggie] had some ? at the beginning of that, though. Nobody heard it, on the real. We had to change it. It was a little too much. I can't remember what Big said about him, but it was terrible. It couldn't make it. He didn't want to do it."

P. Diddy who's featured screaming throughout the song, on the other hand, denies this"
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    who is lil cease
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    On long kiss goodnight Big is obviously talking about Pac. That song was recorded after 2pac died. I lost a lot of respect for Big after I found that out. How could you make a song like that after the man died. I know they had their issues but dang. It makes me think even more than Pac slept with Faith when she was out there on the west coast with him all alone. That would probably push Big over the edge to do something like record that song. Then Cease says they had to edit it because it was just too harsh. smh at big. In his words "your dead wrong"
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    gman82 wrote: »
    On long kiss goodnight Big is obviously talking about Pac. That song was recorded after 2pac died. I lost a lot of respect for Big after I found that out. How could you make a song like that after the man died. I know they had their issues but dang. It makes me think even more than Pac slept with Faith when she was out there on the west coast with him all alone. That would probably push Big over the edge to do something like record that song. Then Cease says they had to edit it because it was just too harsh. smh at big. In his words "your dead wrong"
    The fat glutton was sending subliminals.

"bleeding lovely with your spirit above me"
    "heard through the grapevine you got ? 4 times"
    "that 3 to 9 ? you up fa'real tho'"
    "aiming at these maniacs that put my name in raps"

He paid the ultimate price with his life so ? 'em.
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited April 2010
    Why y'all ? disrespectin him like that? Clown ass ? ...
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    the thread starter is correct. this came out of the mar or april 2003 issue of xxl. this is the same issue where puff told premier step his game up and mo bee admitted that all of them ? was hiding from pac in south florida.

? biggie. rot in ? . who shot ya? set pac up in 94 got pac killed in 96
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

The way Big talking makes it seem like he had something to do with Pac shooting. Everybody thought Pac was crazy but he knew what was up. In the end Pac came out to be the greatest. 2pac > big
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited April 2010
    *refuses to participate in this thread any further*
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    purecomp wrote: »
    Why y'all ? disrespectin him like that? Clown ass ? ...

Since when was pointing out facts Disrespect???

purecomp wrote: »
    *refuses to participate in this thread any further*

Damn You Caught Feelings Quick...
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Big always had subliminal shots in his songs, where u think Jay-Z learned it from.
    And when ? asked him bout it, he denied saying anything, Jay does that same ? today.
    Big tried to act like he was innocent in the whole thing but, first off u was the one that sparked the whole thing.
    Think about it, after Pac got shot and went to jail, why would u release Who Shot Ya?
    If that's ya man, u should have said naw i got to change this or never release it because I don't want him to think it's about him.
    But the song comes out as soon as he gets shot and goes to jail, I would have felt the same way Pac felt!
    And don't let ? fool u, not everybody in New York loved Big like they made it seem.
    Boot Camp Click, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah and Nas, didn't like Big at the time.
    Look at Stretch, when he was down with Pac, he was in videos, songs, movie premires, Hollywood parties and everything but, when he turned on Pac, nobody heard from him until he was murdered in New York on the one year anniversary of The Quad Studio shooting.
    Karma is a ? , how is it as soon as Pac gets shot and locked up, u ain't ? with him no more and u hanging with Big and Puff?
    And u get killed the same day and a year later? ? say Pac had that happen but, Pac was locked up at that time and was denouncing Thug Life.
    I say them ? that shot and robbed Pac were the ones that killed him, he probably knew something like, Big and Puff being involved in it and they didn't want him to tell.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    To be honest, I could give a damn how bad he was talking about Pac. Ya'll ? talking it all personal and ? . 2Pac is the GOAT in my eyes, but Long Kiss Goodnight is still a great song.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    "In the Comission, you ask for permission to hit him
    You dont like me, him and wild wifey was with"

from "Victory"

Kinda reminds me of those Crips who "asked" him for permision to ? Pac, but Im just sayin
  • Mozeley
    Mozeley Members Posts: 274
    edited April 2010

yall acting like u knew pac personly he threatned to ? bigs kids he went around beating on people for no reason
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Mozeley wrote: »
    yall acting like u knew pac personly he threatned to ? bigs kids he went around beating on people for no reason
    Biggie stans say the funniest ? ...
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    1st "Who Shot Ya" was not a Pac diss. Was it released at a bad time? Sure but it was not a Pac diss. Do the lyrics feel like he was talking about Pac's situation? Sure, but it was more a coinecidence than anything else. But Give Biggie props, he was so lyrical and his verses were so discriptive and ILL that Pac could take a verse that had nothing to do with him and make it about him and everyone buy it. The song was recorded as an interlude on an RnB album. The original had Keith Murray on it. Now "Life After Death" did have sublinimals at not just Pac but others that was going at Big at the time. Sorry if lames didn't want Biggie to defend himself. Pac dissed Biggie on well over 30 songs. He mentioned his name in many more interviews. A Few Big subliminals fails in comparison th Pac who couldn't keep Big's name out his mouth. "Long Kiss" was recorded while Pac was alive and changed after his death. But the song was about him and Suge, no doubt. As well as "Kick in the Door", "What's Beef" and "I love the dough" all had lyrics aimmed at Pac. Big spitting "Long Kiss" over Mobb Deep's "Hell on Earth" beat in Cali before he died was pretty raw also. But Biggie never mentioned Pac name in a diss. The "BK Finest" diss was more about Faith than Pac. At the end of the day, Biggie adressed it but he did it in a lyrical way and not in a beef way. Which showed you the respect he had for Pac. Everyone knows if Big wanted to, he could of lyrically killed Pac but he choose not to. I suggest people listen to the Original version of "Long Kiss" with Rza and Capadonna talking trash with Big on it. Near the end of the song, Big explains one and forall why he choose not to beef with all the haters including Pac. At the end of the day Big was defending himself, sorry if the Haters didn't like it.
  • Huesos Loco
    Huesos Loco Members Posts: 109
    edited April 2010
    so you're saying pac didn't want biggie dead?

from this song alone

"This ain't no freestyle battle
    All you ? getting killed
    With your mouths open"

"But they burn ? you deserve to die"

"We millionaire's
    Killing ain't fair
    But somebody got to do it"

"We're gonna ? all you ? "

"? you, die slow ?
    My fo fo make sure all your kids don't grow"

"We Bad Boy killas"

? pac wasn't no angel
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    so you're saying pac didn't want biggie dead?

from this song alone

"This ain't no freestyle battle
    All you ? getting killed
    With your mouths open"

"But they burn ? you deserve to die"

"We millionaire's
    Killing ain't fair
    But somebody got to do it"

"We're gonna ? all you ? "

"? you, die slow ?
    My fo fo make sure all your kids don't grow"

"We Bad Boy killas"

? pac wasn't no angel

LOL, I know right, dudes are laughable trying to make it like Pac was victimized by Biggie's "Sublinimals". Pac being paranoid and made "Who Shot Ya" about himself when it wasn't. "Long Kiss" no names were mentioned so at the end of the day nobody can say it's a diss even though we all know it is. The bottom line Big was defending himself the same way Mobb Deep was. These kats just want Pac to get a clean slate and not hold him accountable for dissing damn near a whole coast. Pac was even dissing Dre and Snoop so he was just out of control. At the end of the day, a few subliminals fail in comparsion to everything Pac said about Biggie:

"My 4-4 Make sure all ya'll kids don't grow" - Tupac

christoper-wallace-jr-nasdaq-big.jpg

Christohper Wallace Jr, Alive and well age 13
  • quanman
    quanman Members Posts: 64
    edited April 2010
    Pac rode on Biggie..Big dropped subliminals....Pac ? his wife...Big put it in a verse...all the veiled Pac shots in Life after death are ? cuz Pac called him out for over a year and u aint want it...then when he couldnt respond..u dis...smh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6aWY_EoPk0
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    big didnt have anything to do with pacs shooting...all it really was is the same heads who were extorting biggie were trying to extort pac as well when he didn't comply he got shot end of story. even pac knew biggie had nothing to do with it
  • quanman
    edited April 2010
    And the beef wasnt about Big having something to do with it...it was about him being there and knowing what was going on and keeping his mouth shut..its abot loyalty...i did all this ? for u, and u cant even let me know who tried to murder me in ya hometown...and u call ya self a Don..

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ILLAGHEETV#p/u/36/PzdqMqRqSKo
    it starts about the 3 minute mark
  • quanman
    edited April 2010
    big didnt have anything to do with pacs shooting...all it really was is the same heads who were extorting biggie were trying to extort pac as well when he didn't comply he got shot end of story. even pac knew biggie had nothing to do with it

This man knows what he talking about...
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited April 2010

lol i assume you've been exposed to the truth...its funny how people seriously didnt and still dont see whats going on. Pac had a change of heart in what he was involved in and paid for it...Big was just the perfect accessory to the whole scheme...