The Official Stuff that Happened While The IC was down so we aint get to clown thread

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
50 flopped
Tiger lost
Lebron and the Cavs sonned Lgay and Hobe proving they are the better team regardless
The Jets may be the only NY team in the football playoffs...and they are the biggest jokes out of the 3 NY football teams
Camelface is Beyonces husband officially....his manhood has been revoked for taking her last name...I guess 50 was right
Tyra Banks lost (but i'd murder that ? )
Rhianna and CB flopped HARD
Susan Boyle is KING
....anything else?

Comments

• iStayWinnin
    iStayWinnin Members Posts: 129
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Redskins are on the verge of losin their team
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Redskins are on the verge of losin their team

smh ? that team man...all they needed to do was beat the cowboys so the giants could get in....? that team
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2009
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    50 flopped
    Tiger lost
    Lebron and the Cavs sonned Lgay and Hobe proving they are the better team regardless
    The Jets may be the only NY team in the football playoffs...and they are the biggest jokes out of the 3 NY football teams
    Camelface is Beyonces husband officially....his manhood has been revoked for taking her last name...I guess 50 was right
    Tyra Banks lost (but i'd murder that ? )
    Rhianna and CB flopped HARD
    Susan Boyle is KING
    ....anything else?

I hear the reason Jay Z is taking her name is because they wanna keep the knowles name alive since they have no men in their family.

As for the Jets how are they are bigger joke than the Bills?
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2009
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I hear the reason Jay Z is taking her name is because they wanna keep the knowles name alive since they have no men in their family.

lol @ having to keep the knowles name alive?...really? like Beyonce isnt doing a pretty good job at that herself...

The bills suck at football.....the JETS? they are just THE JETS....only the jets can have the number one overall Defense...and Number Overall offense...and still fight to make the playoffs WILDCARD...ONLY the JETS
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol @ having to keep the knowles name alive?...really? like Beyonce isnt doing a pretty good job at that herself...

The bills suck at football.....the JETS? they are just THE JETS....only the jets can have the number one overall Defense...and Number Overall offense...and still fight to make the playoffs WILDCARD...ONLY the JETS

I think Jay will be Sean Carter Knowles and she will be Beyonce Knowles Carter.

The Jets have underachieved all season and its a shocker that they are even in the playoffs given how inconsistent they have been all season.
  • drastic21c
    drastic21c Confirm Email Posts: 71
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i see niccas stealin my threads already

<<<<<<<<<jay z of the new ic
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think Jay will be Sean Carter Knowles and she will be Beyonce Knowles Carter.

The Jets have underachieved all season and its a shocker that they are even in the playoffs given how inconsistent they have been all season.

but realistically they are still going to be recognized as beyonce knowles...and Jay-Z I dont even think people know his name is Shawn Carter besides actual hiphop heads
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options

I was wondering what 3 NY teams he was talking about........Damn I forgot about The Bills.....LMAO!!!
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2009
    Options
    drastic21c wrote: »
    i see niccas stealin my threads already

<<<<<<<<<jay z of the new ic

lol aint no stealing going on son, this aint about ppls personal lives like your thread..this bout mainstream ? that we would be clowning on if it wasnt for the IC heads choking
  • drastic21c
    drastic21c Confirm Email Posts: 71
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol aint no stealing going on son, this aint about ppls personal lives like your thread..this bout mainstream ? that we would be clowning on if it wasnt for the IC heads choking

that goes up 1 minute after mine???

lol i guess

spinoff
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2009
    Options
    drastic21c wrote: »
    that goes up 1 minute after mine???

lol i guess

spinoff

? i was inspired lol