Rogue vs Supergirl

Namor vs Aquaman

Grodd vs Humanite

Zatanna vs The Scarlett Witch

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Green Arrow is a much more recognizable name than Hawkeye (imo).. honestly didn't learn about Hawky till UMvC3 although he's a major member of the Avengers.
    Flash has that, especially his Barry Allen rendition.
    Thanos has been through some ? ... especially when concerning galactic affairs. Not to sure on Darkseid, although i know he is a major Superman villian and ruler of WarWorld (or is that Mongul?)
    Diana is the symbolic figure of women, she wins that one.
    Dr. Strange is a more household name thanks to various media, although those two beings are known (more specifically in the adult fanbase).
    Can't comment on the GR vs. Spectre
    Deadpool is probably known more thanks to the Wolverine movie and his erratic behavior from the comics and games (Marvel vs. Capcom 3), but DS is bad ass not to mention he got some publicity from Teen Titans.
    Can't comment on SG vs. Rogue
    Can't comment on Namor on Aquaman
    Can't comment on Grodd vs Humanite

How about Lex Luthor vs. Magneto/Dr. Doom
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mags over Lex. Always take the mutant (especially one on Mags power level,) over a human.

Tough call on Lex v Doom.

Mongul is the ruler of Warworld.

Actually Darkseid is the protagnist from Jack Kirby's New Gods, though Darkseid pops up alot in Supes books, as far as I know Darkseid isn't a Supes rogue. If any thing he's a DC universe Rogue.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Green Arrow has the superior skillset (he rivals Batman in the DC universe), JLA connects, married to Black Canary (trill) and is more iconic due to the famous Green Arrow/Green Lantern Denny O'Neil/Neil Adams comics from the 70's, one of the first comics ever to deal with adult themes. plus featured as a primary character in multiple classic JLU episodes and a dope DC animated short.. although we'll see how Hawkeye turns out in the Avengers movie, it could put Hawkeye over the top if seriously dope.

The Flash no matter which one. Quicksilver is one of the most blatant Marvel knock-offs of a DC character and hardly known by anyone outside of Marvel fans.

Darkseid - although this is close. going with Darkseid because he's iconic from the Jack Kirby New Gods and the foremost DC villain. his exposure in the cartoons as well as major feature in the movie Superman/Batman: Apocalypse overshadow anything Thanos as ever been in.

Diana no contest and no idea why this seems to be a popular comparison

Fate vs Spectre, winner vs Strange - Dr. Fate is a classic JSA character and has been featured in a number of cartoons, but i'm going with Spectre. the Spectre has had a number of good, mature storylines and the DC animated short was dope. When Hal Jordan returned as the Spectre it raised the profile and power level of the character well beyond that of Fate or Strange.

Spectre vs Ghost Rider - Spectre takes this on power level alone and is more interesting to me but Ghost Rider is definitely the bigger more well-known character.

Deathstroke vs Deadpool - i like both but Deadpool is definitely more popular and the Ryan Reynolds depiction was the only good thing about the Wolverine movie.

Rogue vs Supergirl - Supergirl would squash Rogue in a heartbeat plus Kara from the Supergirl movie >> the wack depiction of Rogue from the X-men movies

Namor vs Aquaman - Aquaman for sure. JLA core member, multiple good cartoon depictions with a number of different characterizations and spin-offs. for being one of its first characters Marvel has done about jack ? with the Namor character.

Grodd vs Humanite - Grodd, his whole character is much deeper and more interesting. Dinosaur island where his troops are riding around on Triceratops and ? , the whole superior intellect human vs. ape thing, his psychic mind control abilities have made for some great storylines and multiple depictions in DC cartoons and animated movies.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mayne wtf is this thread about? is it a battle thread or popularity?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as far as battles go...
    Hawkeye vs Green Arrow

The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Quicksilver

Darkseid vs Thanos

She Hulk vs Diana

Fate vs Spectre, winner vs Strange

Spectre vs Ghost Rider

Deathstroke vs Deadpool

Rogue vs Supergirl

Namor vs Aquaman

Grodd vs Humanite

Flash murks QS no contest
    Darkseid is dope but Thanos was ? at one point
    Diana takes this She Hulk aint got the training
    Spectre based on power level alone
    Same as above
    DEathstroke and Deadpool would be interesting to say the least not sure how powerful Slade is at the moment though
    i'll get back to you on the Rogue vs Supergirl
    Namor wins this one with ease ignoring that fan voted Marvel vs DC crossover

don't know about the rest
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To the She-Hulk's credit, she did beat The Champion of the Universe clean. The Champion came to Earth and beat damn near all of Marvel's strongest characters (even though his ? ass kinda side-stepped The Hulk).

Champion1.jpg

The only other person to beat him after that point was The Silver Surfer. And, the She-Hulk did son the ? outta The Sentry.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTHGnMt6kTcSJ4AcRKKqZdgH4v3gvapHMIri54xN23EQkz_gjMLg&t=1

1007226-she_hulk_pwns_sentry_super.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hawkeye vs Green Arrow

The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Quicksilver

Darkseid vs Thanos

She Hulk vs Diana

Fate vs Spectre, winner vs Strange

Spectre vs Ghost Rider

Deathstroke vs Deadpool (could go either way deadpool cant die and has that healing factor....deathstroke can use like 90% of his brain to out think mofos or some ? and has healing factors also)

Rogue vs Supergirl

Namor vs Aquaman

Grodd vs Humanite

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Give me Hawkeye, The Flash, Thanos, WW, Spectre over Fate,Strange, and GR(he is the living wrath of ? ), Deadpool, Rogue because of experience and she could take Supergirl's powers, Namor over Aquaman, Humanite over Grodd, and the toughest one is Z vs Scarlett Witch. I guess it depends on if Zatanna could talk faster than The Scarlett Witch can move her hands.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - equal

The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Quicksilver - Flash

Darkseid vs Thanos - Thanos

She Hulk vs Diana - Diana

Fate vs Spectre, winner vs Strange - Spectre is greater than both

Spectre vs Ghost Rider - Spectre

Deathstroke vs Deadpool - Deadpool

Rogue vs Supergirl - Depends on what version of Rogue, but on average Supergirl

Namor vs Aquaman - Namor

Grodd vs Humanite - blah

Zatanna vs The Scarlett Witch - Scarlet Witch
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - Don't care, guess Green Arrow since it's been hinted he's a metahuman

The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Quicksilver- Flash with the upmost ease

Darkseid vs Thanos - Tough, both have jobbed too much, both insanely strong and durable with godlike energy powers, Darkseid stalemated Odin, Thanos survived Galactus's strongest attack, killed Surfer with ease, and Odin stated that Thanos would beat him if their battle continued for a long period of time, Thanos can't die anymore, IDK TIE

She Hulk vs Diana- Diana stomps with ease

Fate vs Spectre, winner vs Strange-SPectre stomps with ease, he's the wrath of ? or some ?

Spectre vs Ghost Rider - Spectre with ease again

Deathstroke vs Deadpool - Close, near same speed, Deadpool might be faster, same skill, Deathstroke's physically stronger and smarter, Deadpool's goofiness helps him some, also when he's serious he can destroy Wolverine and even beat Spiderman, TIE

Rogue vs Supergirl - Supergirl, OHKO

Namor vs Aquaman - Namor destroys

Grodd vs Humanite - No idea

Zatanna vs The Scarlett Witch -Scarlett Witch by a country mile, she's universal level threat
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - This is probably the closest fight on the list, but I'll go with the Green Arrow. I recall him beating Deathstroke before the reboot.

The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Quicksilver - Flash, and it isn't close.

Darkseid vs Thanos - Barring Final Crisis, Thanos would beat the brakes off of Darkseid. And Thanos record is pretty good...taking Starlin's ret-cons into account, Thanos rarely ever loses.

She Hulk vs Diana - Wonder Woman is better in ever conceivable way.

Fate vs Spectre, winner vs Strange - Spectre beats both barring prep time for the magicians.

Spectre vs Ghost Rider - Spectre.

Deathstroke vs Deadpool - Wade beats Slade barring prep. Deadpool is too hard to keep down.

Rogue vs Supergirl - Supergirl handily...unless you're using the version of Rogue who could call on the powers of various mutants at will.

Namor vs Aquaman - Namor.

Grodd vs Humanite - Not too familiar with either, but I do recall gorilla body Humanite having an impressive showing against Power Girl pre-reboot, so I'll go with him.

Zatanna vs The Scarlett Witch - Wanda.

• I Am Him
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - This is probably the closest fight on the list, but I'll go with the Green Arrow. I recall him beating Deathstroke before the reboot.

The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Quicksilver - Flash, and it isn't close.

Darkseid vs Thanos - Barring Final Crisis, Thanos would beat the brakes off of Darkseid. And Thanos record is pretty good...taking Starlin's ret-cons into account, Thanos rarely ever loses.

She Hulk vs Diana - Wonder Woman is better in ever conceivable way.

Fate vs Spectre, winner vs Strange - Spectre beats both barring prep time for the magicians.

Spectre vs Ghost Rider - Spectre.

Deathstroke vs Deadpool - Wade beats Slade barring prep. Deadpool is too hard to keep down.

Rogue vs Supergirl - Supergirl handily...unless you're using the version of Rogue who could call on the powers of various mutants at will.

Namor vs Aquaman - Namor.

Grodd vs Humanite - Not too familiar with either, but I do recall gorilla body Humanite having an impressive showing against Power Girl pre-reboot, so I'll go with him.

Zatanna vs The Scarlett Witch - Wanda.

I think She Hulk might be freakier and funnier, but every other conceivable way Diana is better. Rogue's power is to drain and absorb the memories and powers(if they have any) of anybody she touches. Therefore, the more Kara makes skin to skin contact with Rogue, the weaker SG will get. If I was going against the X-Men, Rogue would be the first person I would try to take out, she is the most dangerous.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Him wrote: »
    I think She Hulk might be freakier and funnier, but every other conceivable way Diana is better. Rogue's power is to drain and absorb the memories and powers(if they have any) of anybody she touches. Therefore, the more Kara makes skin to skin contact with Rogue, the weaker SG will get. If I was going against the X-Men, Rogue would be the first person I would try to take out, she is the most dangerous.

I stand corrected.

True, but she does have limits as was shown in the recent fight Wolverine's X-Men had with Exodus. The more powerful the person, the harder it is for her powers to work on them, and I'm willing to beat that Supergirl will tax her abilities.
  • I Am Him
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    I Am Him wrote: »

I stand corrected.

True, but she does have limits as was shown in the recent fight Wolverine's X-Men had with Exodus. The more powerful the person, the harder it is for her powers to work on them, and I'm willing to beat that Supergirl will tax her abilities.

Forgot about that, yeah, I might give the slight edge to Kara. Well played sir.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - a wash, too close to call really.

The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Quicksilver - This isn't even a competition. All of the flashes are much faster than Quicksilver.

Darkseid vs Thanos - Overall, this is a wash too. Classic Darkseid is more powerful than Thanos, and the Omega Effect is probably more powerful than anything Thanos has at his disposal regularly. That said Thanos has shown himself to be craftier and has proven himself to be tougher overall to deal with.

She Hulk vs Diana - Wonder Woman is stronger and more versatile.

Fate vs Spectre, winner vs Strange - Anything with Spectre depends on how much power he's getting from the Presence. He can potentially be as strong as needed to accomplish his goal. Under normal conditions, I'd give it to Fate. As far as powersets go Fate and Strange would probably be a wash, but I think Strange has been able to pull out more DEM type ? over the years so he'd likely win.

Spectre vs Ghost Rider - Again, if need be Spectre would be the winner, but under normal conditions this would probably be a wash.

Deathstroke vs Deadpool - I'd say this is a wash too. They both have advantages over the other, but not enough to make a clear winner.

Rogue vs Supergirl - If we're talking about Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers in a brawl, then I'd go with Supergirl. If we're talking about Rogue who will simultaneously steal another's powers and weaken them in the process, probably Rogue.

Namor vs Aquaman - I'm not sure. I don't know enough about Aquaman.

Grodd vs Humanite - See above.

Zatanna vs The Scarlett Witch - Scarlet Witch's most recent showings have been pretty big time. Most recently she was able to stand against characters empowered by the Phoenix Force. I'd say she'd pull this one out.

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - I'd call it a close tie but Hawkeye has more tricks up his sleeve.

The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Quicksilver - All of the flashes can whoop Quick's ass pretty easy. Quick is the son of magneto but he sucks.

Darkseid vs Thanos - Thanos with the infinite gems would stomp Darkseids ass into oblivion.

She Hulk vs Diana - As much as I hate wonder woman, she just overpowers hulk.

Fate vs Spectre, winner vs Strange - Power given from ? , no contest plus he can't die >>

Spectre vs Ghost Rider - Another blowout, Spectre alone can beat blackheart and Mephisto or whatever the greek devil's name is.

Deathstroke vs Deadpool - Both are great assassins but Deadpool is immortal and cannot die. This battle would be a joke as Deadpool would probably make a spoof of Deathstrokes death. You should have matched up Lobo with Deadpool since they both are mercenaries that can't die.

Rogue vs Supergirl - Rogue with Ms Marvel's powers will dominate this with ease.

Namor vs Aquaman - Namor has a slight advantage but not by much, close fight but Namor's a little bit stronger.

Grodd vs Humanite ?? - They sound like two ? and I've never heard of them so I hope they both die.

Zatanna vs The Scarlett Witch - I don't know much about Zatanna but Scarlett is the daughter of magneto and an omega level mutant so she should win this.

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    To the She-Hulk's credit, she did beat The Champion of the Universe clean. The Champion came to Earth and beat damn near all of Marvel's strongest characters (even though his ? ass kinda side-stepped The Hulk).

Champion1.jpg

The only other person to beat him after that point was The Silver Surfer. And, the She-Hulk did son the ? outta The Sentry.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTHGnMt6kTcSJ4AcRKKqZdgH4v3gvapHMIri54xN23EQkz_gjMLg&t=1

1007226-she_hulk_pwns_sentry_super.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa, I retract my statement, if all of this is true. She Hulk can beat wonder woman's ass but still not by much.

Sentry >> Diana

She Hulk >> Sentry??
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Solomon Grundy VS Champion of the Universe?

Solomon Grundy VS Hulk