Side Hustle

Grind&Succeed
Grind&Succeed Members Posts: 1
edited April 2010 in Strictly Business
Everyone wants to make money but not everyone has a good job to do it..lets post our ways w/o giving away too much detail..

Whats your (Legal) side Hustle to make $$ ..is it making you good money & how long you been doing it

Comments

• Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    I go to the Apparel Mart in downtown ATL and buy a whole bunch of clothes in bulk, then I go to somewhere like Savannah or North Florida for the weekend and just sell that ? outside of barber shops, clubs, etc.It could be better, but for a side huslte its pretty good.
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited March 2010
    Well I don't have time to do much. I'm a workaholic and I go to school full time but around this time I do other people's taxes. I learned how to around the time I turned 17 and I've been doing it ever since.

Im 18 now and I wanted to learn because

#1. When I graduate I want to start my own business and being a "do-it-myself" kind of person and a future finance major the least I should know how to do is how to do my own taxes....

#2. I plan on buying rental property at the end of the summer(being a workaholic has positives :) ) and you have to be very organized with certain things when tax time comes around. Now I will know the whole process when that time comes.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Not great ones but enough to keep me comfortable....

Getting grants from college, selling old videogames and DVDs, and gambling have been working for me so far.