Ladies - Share your Creepy Man Stories

Kat
Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Powder Room
Okay so yesterday me and my bf stop at our neighborhood convenience store where there is always this guy that stands by the payphones asking for change. I've given him a couple dollars before but mainly I just get annoyed that I'm always getting hit up when I try to go in the store.

So the bf stays in the car and of course dude hits me up as I walk in (nah), but when I come out dude is straight staring at me, no blinking.

Even after I'm in the car he's still staring, to the point my bf rolls down the window and asks him if he needs something (no response, still staring)

THEN I notice dude has his hand in his pocket and he's playing ? pocket pool.

? ...I was dying like ewwwwww! My bf was just shaking his head as we pulled off...

So I know every female has multiple stories about creepy ass dudes...this is where we're going to share them!

And go...

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kat
    Look this here is my thread and we're speaking about creepy males in it! No deadeye.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you could have at least walked around the car a few times and let him get off
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was he staring like this kat lol

creepy-eyes-stare-my-body-is-ready-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-2146.gif
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look this here is my thread and we're speaking about creepy males in it! No deadeye.
    [img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/theperfects/? .gif[/img]
  • Kat
    lol..I can't see it! @King
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol..I can't see it! @King

Wait till u get home lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your boyfriend shoulda knocked him the ? out.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your feeling yourself g stop that
  • Kat
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Was he staring like this kat lol

creepy-eyes-stare-my-body-is-ready-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-2146.gif

lmao..I see it now. Just like that!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    he mind ? u kat and u should change the thread to just creepy stories cuz i'm sure some of you ladies met some creepy females too

i got hit on hard by a ? that looked like lil bow wow. she was super aggressive too,

You sayin you ran into lil mama?
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    One time this dude was interested in me from the internet. I don't remember exactly how it went because it happened a super long time ago when I was 23. But anyway I think he started talking to me on some local scene board that me and my roommate were on and I was like uh, hi. I wasn't into him and I gave him no signal that I was into him, but then he found me on myspace and kept pm-ing me. Then he told me he was going to make a mix for me. I knew what that meant but I figured I'd take it and be polite. So he went to this show that he knew me and my roommate were going to... I think I said somewhere on the board. Then he gave me the cd. It blew. Like all these ? punk bands that only people who listened to ? radio stuff listened to. I already knew them and didn't even listen to it. So I just threw it away and forgot about it.

Like a few weeks later I log onto the livejournal I had at the time and this dude has responded to one of my posts. I have no freaking idea how he found my livejournal, but he knew it was me because I had my picture as my icon I think. It was this feelings-filled post about how much of a ? I was for making fun of his ? mix cd. Which I didn't do, I just commented on it and said I didn't listen to any of the bands. He didn't even explain how he found my journal. My roommate didn't even know him either so it was really ? creepy. We both just thought he was some weirdo.

I didn't even talk to this guy or spend any time with him. Like he made this ? up in his head then stalked me out and found my livejournal to ? at me. It was super creepy.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay so yesterday me and my bf stop at our neighborhood convenience store where there is always this guy that stands by the payphones asking for change. I've given him a couple dollars before but mainly I just get annoyed that I'm always getting hit up when I try to go in the store.

So the bf stays in the car and of course dude hits me up as I walk in (nah), but when I come out dude is straight staring at me, no blinking.

Even after I'm in the car he's still staring, to the point my bf rolls down the window and asks him if he needs something (no response, still staring)

? ...I was dying like ewwwwww! My bf was just shaking his head as we pulled off...

So I know every female has multiple stories about creepy ass dudes...this is where we're going to share them!

And go...

why don't you just go to another store ?,secretly you enjoy the attention.Just like on here,I thought you wasn't

postin' pics anymore ? You like the idea of that creepy man thinking of you as some hot white milf pum pum.

Sidenote: I like the black hair.

• Kat
    I wasn't driving at the time, but I've driven an extra mile to avoid that store if I see him posted up by the payphone. Its literally right outside our neighborhood though so it's the most convenient option.

Thanks =)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    That dude is crazy as ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dude is crazy as ? .

he uses the change u give him to purchase wet naps
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

And go...

Because your bf didn't knock that nasty ? the ? out otherwise tells me ........... :

A.) your bf either on the down low

and/or

B.) he wants a threesome while he ? you while creepy dude is ? him...........

• Kat
    lol..that's an interesting interpretation.

It probably had something to do with the fact that I already had my hand on his arm when he rolled the window down to say something. I'm not trying to get shot!
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

And go...

GIIIIIIIIIIIII DAM AT A HOMELESS CREEP GETTIN THE ? BEFORE ME.. SMH!