New Orleans Hornets get what they deserve......

Options
2»

Comments

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    That nicka Gordon acts like he hates New Orleans...i wonder what he has against the Crescent?
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    That nickas hate New Orleans...i wonder what he has against the Crescent?

Dude just has an inflated sense of himself...no doubt he has the skills but he hasn't played enough with the Clippers or the Hornets to be demanding anything or acting like he on a LeBron & Kobe type level. Talkin bout the Hornets don't appreciate the type caliber player he is...? played 9 ? games and expected the Hornets to offer him the Harden type deal soon as the offseason started but instead they let the market set his value. Hornets made a mistake in matching but at least it was a 58mil mistake instead of a 80mil one.

He wants to be the sole face of a franchise. They said he acted salty when Blake got picked #1 and became the star in LA...was salty when he got traded to NO. Warmed up a little after the GM assured him he would be the guy for the Hornets...then The lottery happened...which changed everything and every Hornets fan was excited because of AD...then all of a sudden he don't want the Hornets to match wants to go to Phoenix (where no "face of the franchise" was cuz Nash dipped out). Tried out for the USA team didn't make it, but AD gets the call and walking round media day with his Gold Medal on and cameras in his face instead of Gordon's. They askin Gordon questions about AD and Rivers....? when Benson bought the team the first player her was pictured out in public with was Anthony Davis....He salty and mentally weak plain & simple. Like I said take this loss and keep it moving. Got more than enough to keep rebuilding with or without him.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That nickas hate New Orleans...i wonder what he has against the Crescent?

Dude just has an inflated sense of himself...no doubt he has the skills but he hasn't played enough with the Clippers or the Hornets to be demanding anything or acting like he on a LeBron & Kobe type level. Talkin bout the Hornets don't appreciate the type caliber player he is...? played 9 ? games and expected the Hornets to offer him the Harden type deal soon as the offseason started but instead they let the market set his value. Hornets made a mistake in matching but at least it was a 58mil mistake instead of a 80mil one.

He wants to be the sole face of a franchise. They said he acted salty when Blake got picked #1 and became the star in LA...was salty when he got traded to NO. Warmed up a little after the GM assured him he would be the guy for the Hornets...then The lottery happened...which changed everything and every Hornets fan was excited because of AD...then all of a sudden he don't want the Hornets to match wants to go to Phoenix (where no "face of the franchise" was cuz Nash dipped out). Tried out for the USA team didn't make it, but AD gets the call and walking round media day with his Gold Medal on and cameras in his face instead of Gordon's. They askin Gordon questions about AD and Rivers....? when Benson bought the team the first player her was pictured out in public with was Anthony Davis....He salty and mentally weak plain & simple. Like I said take this loss and keep it moving. Got more than enough to keep rebuilding with or without him.

Lmao that ferret faced ? stay catchin feelings. Nobody I met in RL knows who eric gordon is lol

All I said was dude used to be on the clippers. That didnt help though lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://video-embed.nola.com/services/player/bcpid619329503001?bctid=1939526605001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAPmbRMTE~,BWCCSzT6s9ksP29K0TEsITNwjG28SO_r

I know this video wont show but it is Eric Gordon on NOLA.com talking about his loyalty to the organization.

Double talk his agent advised him to do.

I dont mind him looking out for his future, especially since the Hornets arent in championship contention with the young guys but damn Mr. Glass. ? is outrageous.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eric Gordon been a ? ever since he did Illinois ? I still can't stand dude for that ? ? .
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eric Gordon been a ? ever since he did Illinois ? I still can't stand dude for that ? ? .

LMAO remember that but Sampson just outsmarted good ol Bruce never could recruit anybody except Jereme Richmond and we see how that turned out

• WinterHeat
    WinterHeat Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ those pics.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eric Gordon told Yahoo! that a Chicago doctor said he'll be ready to return to action in four to six weeks from his knee injury and that he won't need knee surgery.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do the hornets have their amnesty? Lmao why did they resign this cat.He the greg oden of guards

When he healthy he can ball, as a gm I couldn't trust duke to be healthy.If I was demps gordon woulda been in phoenix that's where said his heart was.His shakey history + That woulda been enough to let him ride out

the amnesty can only be used on players signed prior to the new CBA agreement of 2010 so they stuck wit da kid
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eric Gordon told Yahoo! that a Chicago doctor said he'll be ready to return to action in four to six weeks from his knee injury and that he won't need knee surgery.

Exactly 6 weeks from now is Dec. 14th. One day before he's eligible to be traded....that ? ain't slick...
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ this^^^ so he running the okeydoke
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that mole rat looking ? . Evrytime AD step on the court, his soul burns slow. And wh does anyone want granger? he is like 32 now and injured. I say go after klay thompson, Jermy lamb, tyreke evans, or another young guard