What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Mitt Romney looks like he's been crying hard.

moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    cause he know's GOD doesn't want him to be president of the united states of america.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    moedays
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao that nigga needs more hoes we didnt believe you mitt
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    ^^^ nice sig

i actually thought that mitt was classy here (dare i say, even his audience was mostly respectful). then again, he wasn't an entirely bad guy, just a figurehead/posterchild for lots of bad people.

but yo, paul ryan's wife is pretty.
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was respectfull but looked like he had been crying his ass off.
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    Plutarch