Be honest has any lady on here been that "crazy chick"

13»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

so i waited till she got out of her car, ran up behind her, clacked her ass in the kneecap with the tire iron and as soon as she fell i got in that ass

well dayum.....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I've dealt with many crazy women that ? is the WOAT. Ms S and Skylar should be ashamed of themselves lol

I'm not proud of my actions ....but he shouldn't have cheated on me.

If you want out....then just leave. Don't dog me out in the process

Couldn't this go for you and the crazy ? too? Lol...you want out just leave don't go crazy and/or destroy property

He deserved everything I did to him plus more

His actions led to mine .....

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've dealt with many crazy women that ? is the WOAT. Ms S and Skylar should be ashamed of themselves lol

Couldn't this go for you and the crazy ? too? Lol...you want out just leave don't go crazy and/or destroy property

You want out?

She didn't want out, she got cheated on...so she was forced to get out, but not without leaving a lasting impression.

He took something from her, she took something from him..fair trade.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2012

You want out?

She didn't want out, she got cheated on...so she was forced to get out, but not without leaving a lasting impression.

Ok, but once you forced out why make a scene leaving? ? 's a waste of energy you giving to somebody who already showed they don't want you, so now you lost by not only being dogged out but wasting more energy on somebody who already proved they not worth it...seems like you taking a loss in life you can avoid...makes no sense to me...but I've been told I can be logical to the point of being devoid of emotion in my decision making...when it comes to things like this I'm glad though lol
  • blackrain

He deserved everything I did to him plus more

His actions led to mine .....

His action led to you being hurt, your decision to act led to your actions...ain't nobody take control of your mind and body..you did that ? on your own
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I just like to scare the ? out of dudes who have wronged me, but I would never do anything actually crazy. I have scared some dudes pretty bad into thinking they'd be caught doing ? , or they'd be exposed (take a guess) or other things.

Once I also kept punching a dude in my sleep. He woke up with a huge bruise on his side. He made up this whole thing like I punched him in my sleep bc I was angry at him that he didn't want a relationship, but in reality he was just snoring a whole lot.

But actually doing things, no.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha

dude must have turned Ms.S out to have her acting like that

women turn into irrational creatures when they get served right :(
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    I just like to scare the ? out of dudes who have wronged me, but I would never do anything actually crazy. I have scared some dudes pretty bad into thinking they'd be caught doing ? , or they'd be exposed (take a guess) or other things.

Once I also kept punching a dude in my sleep. He woke up with a huge bruise on his side. He made up this whole thing like I punched him in my sleep bc I was angry at him that he didn't want a relationship, but in reality he was just snoring a whole lot.

But actually doing things, no.

you shouldn't play games like that the wrong one will beat that ass. no matter what ladies think you're not stronger than a male he can hurt you with ease.

what games was I playing? I was actually doing it in my sleep! do you think people don't do things in their sleep???
  • MsSouthern

His action led to you being hurt, your decision to act led to your actions...ain't nobody take control of your mind and body..you did that ? on your own

I know what I did ...never denied anything to him. However if he would have kept his ? in his pants then I would have not had any reason to destroy his property. I was 8 months pregnant and he was ? some ? and me without protection ....he's lucky I was only able to do what I did at that time.

@blakfyah it was my son's dad so ya there was a lot of emotions running wild at that time
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

I know what I did ...never denied anything to him. However if he would have kept his ? in his pants then I would have not had any reason to destroy his property. I was 8 months pregnant and he was ? some ? and me without protection ....he's lucky I was only able to do what I did at that time.

@blakfyah it was my son's dad so ya there was a lot of emotions running wild at that time

Sorry you had to go through that.

I wish I would've been there to hold you in my arms and tell you everything was going to be all right.

Seriously though, that was pretty ? up for him to do you like that.

It's understandable that you reacted the way you did considering you were pregnant and didn't know what kind of std's he could've possibly exposed to you and your child.
  • MsSouthern
    Thanks deadeye
  • blackrain

I'm not saying there wasn't an extreme amount of ? up on his part...he put you and ya'll child in danger...i'm just saying you still decide what you do or don't do and the consequences for a momentary lapse in judgement can be long term...you got some dudes who will press charges on a chick for some of the classic crazy woman outbursts now...? done changed the game out here
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

SMH @ the bolded and dude doing that

I can never understand how a ? can cheat on a chick he got pregnant............especially that late in the pregnancy :(
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at the stories in here yall women are crazy, glad i don't got to deal with crazy females, cuz i certainly would ? a ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012

You want out?

Ok, but once you forced out why make a scene leaving? ? 's a waste of energy you giving to somebody who already showed they don't want you, so now you lost by not only being dogged out but wasting more energy on somebody who already proved they not worth it...seems like you taking a loss in life you can avoid...makes no sense to me...but I've been told I can be logical to the point of being devoid of emotion in my decision making...when it comes to things like this I'm glad though lol

Dammit.....are all women crazy? lmao

c/s....I'm the same way though on the logic tip. ? makes no sense.
    fist_bump.gif

women + their emotions = irrational thinking