PlayStation 3 is completely hacked, with PSN access

Options
2»

Comments

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just bought a 160gb ps3 bundle off amazon. How an i get access to this?
  • nligady
    nligady Members Posts: 11
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    dont think u can, at least at the moment
    u need to be on 3.55 to instal the cfw but that probably will change
    the last model ps3 to come with 3.55 or less was the 120 gig and 250 gig
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »

you need to use a firmware downgrader. downgrade to 3.55 then install cfw.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T5WACxCZ8kuPFiFsNKdD9g2.gif

Thats pretty cool. I think the fact the PS3 didn't explode shows how sturdy it is.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just successfully ? my ? again...yes baby, already have 10 new games, im good for the year
    NFS most wanted
    Dishonored
    MOH warfighter
    wwe13
    Darksiders 2
    Dark Souls
    Lego Batman 2
    Transformers FOC
    Dragon dogma
    2469917_o.gif
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options
    blackops2 for ps3 is a 19.9 gig download
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sony releases statement:Banning PlayStation 3 Hackers

Today Sony releases a statement to permanently ban PlayStation 3 hackers. Sony confirmed that they Will ban People from using Custom Firmware.

Dear valued PlayStation®3 customers, Unauthorized software for the PlayStation®3 system was recently released by hackers. Use of such software violates the terms of the “System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation®3 System” and the “Terms of Services and User Agreement” for the PlayStation®Network/Sony Entertainment Network and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. Violation of the System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation®3 system invalidates the consumer’s right to access that system. Consumers running unauthorized or pirated software may have their access to the PlayStation®Network and access to Sony Entertainment Network services through PlayStation®3 system terminated permanently. To avoid permanent termination, consumers must immediately cease using and delete all unauthorized or pirated software from their PlayStation®3 systems. In order to help provide a safe, fair, online environment, consumers who we believe violate “Terms of Services and User Agreement” for the PlayStation®Network/Sony Entertainment Network or the applicable laws or regulations of their country or region risk having access to the PlayStation®Network and access to Sony Entertainment Network services terminated permanently.

http://playstationgang.com/sony-releases-statementbanning-playstation-3-hackers/