Whats some messed up ? you said to yo s/0 or ex

Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in Growing Pains
I told my ex that got a abortion i didnt care if the ? died today i know that crushed her soul she was one them female that acts like words dont hurt her..

One my exes dumped me...i told her it was ok i cheated on her with 2 dif females n i ? one didnt take a shower than laid up with her

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this white chick i used to mess with got outta pocket wit my current g/f online.....i told her "? the only thing u had goin was them wangs" (? worked at wing stop when i was with her)
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I had a jump off that wouldn't leave me alone. After I told her ? was done and I had to move on, she kept calling me and texting, I ain't answer, and one time I got home and it was like 2 in the morning and this ? was sitting on my steps waiting for me. I got mad as ? , she ran up to hug me and I grabbed the ? by the shoulders and shook the ? outa her and said "? your worse then the cancer your mother got in my life" ? froze up. cried to her car and never called again. I said worse ? to my girl though.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Im ? positive".....then I told her to "keep her chin up b/c anythings possible if Magic made it"
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ this top ? competition.

Way to go guys.
  • AZTG
    Options
    @Max yo what can I say. I always treated the ? with respect but when I got together with my girl, I told her I couldn't see her no more. She kept calling me for like a week, im talking about like 5 times every hour, and I kept not picking up, but ? had me heated as ? , and when i got home and saw the ? on my stairs waiting for me? I blew the ? up.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ this top ? competition.

Way to go guys.

are you really shocked? this is a typical day around here
  • AZTG
    Options
    @Mzgrahambitches haha yo women say worse things to guys then guys say to women. When you called your baby daddy and said I'm pregnant that was the worst ether of his life. His soul still burning I bet.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    I said to my ex when I seen my other ex

"Damn that ? was good"
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? you I hope you die a slow painful death ? "

That's actually mild I'm sure to some other ? i said I just don't remember.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually he told me he had a dream that I was pregnant. I don't think he was surprised at all, but that's a different story.
  • AZTG
    Options
    haha. that's crazy. that I'm pregnant call ain't no joke though. I dodged a bullet matrix style when it came to that. I never remember sweating so hard for two days straight.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    this white chick i used to mess with got outta pocket wit my current g/f online.....i told her "? the only thing u had goin was them wangs" (? worked at wing stop when i was with her)

laugh_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Wing stop is the ? hahaha
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never dated anyone, but I once told a ? that sent a picture of herself to my phone, that she's so black that when I enlarged her pic I thought my phone died.

She never texted me again.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I don't love you."

Whole ? world went ashes after that. I couldn't break up with her though. I just said that out of frustration.