What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Assassin's Creed 3

1235»

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man i need some players for multiplayer. I hate these dumb niggas getting reckless kills and ruining the odds of me winning.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • IamNumberOneIamNumberOne Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bought mines 1st day it came out wit the Mayans preorder and sword.... dope game and for those asking if you need to play the others 1st no not really cuz when you start up a new game the intro that you can't skip is a summary of everything that went on....and I've never played the other games lol I do want to play 2 and Brotherhood tho cuz I'm reading that those are the best in the series before this 1 came out
    2922ttu.jpg28v36n9.jpg

It's just entertainment. Don't over think it.™
  • Mr. 66HundredMr. 66Hundred Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    I beat it
    fun game but not better than 2 or Revelations
    its about even with Revelations

the story seemed kinda short and rushed

that apple of Eden shit wild
  • IamNumberOneIamNumberOne Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ mr66100 hell yea Desmond had niggaz offin themselves with the apple's powers and shit lol
    2922ttu.jpg28v36n9.jpg

It's just entertainment. Don't over think it.™
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen there is alot of hype for this game, thing is I brought revelations and got bored on the first level....shits gathereing dust...

Iunno, may get one of my hoes to cop it for xmas....
  • Mr. 66HundredMr. 66Hundred Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    Desmond can't fight for shit smh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, was Ben Franklin puttin me up on game about the women in Boston?? Lol
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    iron man1miamivice305Solitary Soldier
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna know why all the armed guards were using only pistols.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished beating the game and I must say my mind is full of fuck right now.

What happened with the story? I've played all the others, but I literally have no time to play. Drop it in a spoilertag for your boy.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
1235»