Black Ops 2 on PS3 is a Problem-Riddled Disaster

2»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    LOL @ the conspiracy theories to try and explain away this ? .

PS3 ? can keep trying to drag the 360 and PC into this all they want, but the fact of the matter is 360 owners aren't flooding 360 forums with complaints like on PlayStation forums. 360 ? to busy playing the game...the whole game...online. And Activision ain't apologizing on behalf of the 360 and PC either...only for Sony and the PS3.

Anyway, double XP weekend right now. Just a reminder, you need need Black Ops 2 online service (not available on PS3) and to have Nuketown 2025 (not available on PS3) downloaded in order to gain double XP during this event. LOL.

I am a loyal PS3 player who can play online and does have Nuketown 2025.

Double Xp here I come.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been ? up on XBL to. Don't front.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ps3! thats what u suckas get! 360 all day baby!! WOOO i aint got no worries!
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? is exaggerating or I am in the minority, I haven't had any more issue's with this game than I have had with previous COD titles. IDK why people buy this game just to nitpick and complain.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only issue I have had is freezing on Nuke Town 2025 a few times.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I only owned an xbox I would not be playing anything at all. My xbox only gets used during this time of year when a new cod comes out and last year was a wash so I didn't use at all until now. ? can't even play my blu rays.

I kinda look at the ps3 like the grown man system