Pat Z - Sweetest Sins Freestyle

Options
FOREVER92
FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455

Comments

• Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't take my statement as a negative. I understand this prelude is just an introduction,
    and this's not the real mix down......all good. I'm hoping on your official cd, you'll inject
    more energy into your delivery, and have a better relationship between the beat and
    your delivery...meaning, they sound as if they're in separate rooms; hope this makes
    sense to you. I'm just basing this judgment off your link.

Overall, I hear potential ready to come out...good luck!
  • FOREVER92
    Options
    thanks, yea it was recorded on a usb mic no mixen... i actually used that delivery to bring a more somber feeling to the song. and when you say in seperate rooms what do you mean ?
  • Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOREVER92 wrote: »
    thanks, yea it was recorded on a usb mic no mixen... i actually used that delivery to bring a more somber feeling to the song. and when you say in seperate rooms what do you mean ?

I guess I should of explained more in detail. Now that you mentioned your recording
    method...it pretty much explains why your voice dominated the music...nothing major.

I guess I was trying to say there was no volume balance between the music and your voice.

Other than that...keep up the good work. You definitely have the proper tone in your voice for rapping! Peace.

• FOREVER92
    Options
    thank you i appreciate it !, im still practicing to perfect my craft before i step in a real studio environment
  • DanGibson
    DanGibson Members Posts: 4
    Options
  • FOREVER92
    Options
    DanGibson wrote: »
    keep it up!

thank you i appreciate the feed back