Video Game Confessional Thread - come cleanse your souls

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    The Hacker wrote: »
    This was 15 yrs ago. Chick could be dead for all I kno.

15 years ago you was in high school

You old ass clown you such a old ass noun
    Let a young ? shine sit yo old ass Down
    Lol ? u janky niggabitch
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you just a young ass clown
    when the g's come around
    so when grown folks is talkin
    sit you ? down
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E2s more like e2socialsecurity
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never beat the original Mario...smh
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    Have never touched a 360 controller
    I got bored fast with Borderlands & Fallout 3
    I find online gaming highly overrated
    I suck at fighting games but still play them just for a quick fix. I rarely buy them tho.
    I beat Killzone 3, SOCOM IV, and Resistance 3 using a Move Sharpshooter!
    I've bought Madden every year the week of launch since Madden 2001 (it feels like a tradition now)
    Never finished a GTA game
    Owned a Game Genie (NES), Gameshark (PS1), and an Action Replay Max (PS2)
    I will not hesitate to hit up YouTube for a video walkthrough if I get stuck somewhere in a game.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I have a total of 7 video games. NBA 2K7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13.

? Post
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I have a total of 7 video games. NBA 2K7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13.

? Post

It doesn't include Madden or GTA so not quite
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    I've never played a Zelda game either.
    THIS

I've never like Final Fantasy.

Never finished a GTA game(I know. I suck.) I played San Andreas, but a kid deleted it and I just can't finish it.

I LOVE Mass Effect on some true nerd stuff. 100 hours clocked on all the games and DLC. I've brought one game this year and it was Mass Effect.

I LOVE the Sims and can play for hours.

I never play fair in any sports game.

My Xbox has become a gloried movie watcher because I don't have the time to play.

Never finished a Mario game. I want a DS just for the Mario games.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've yet to beat Adventure of Link
    I don't like Dragon Quest
    I've never Halo and will never

CoD is the future

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've never played a metal gear solid game

you are not missing anything

he isn't I'm keeping real as ? its 10% game and 90% cutscenes. with a supposed bad ass hiding in a damn cardboard box come on now I've played a few of the games and I was never impressed with my playing experience and plus I like Raiden better than Solid Snake give me a Cyborg Ninja over a cardboard hiding ? any day also Splinter Cell >>>>>
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confessions of a gamer:

I've never finished Chrono Trigger
    Never finished FF7 (tried like 7 times...something always happens to make it so I can't finish it smh)
    Never beaten Mike Tyson in Punch-Out!...(got the game when I was lik 5...been playin' it on and off for 17 years smh)
    Never finished Mega Man 2

smh @killacham stealin' my thread idea and not givin' me a shout out...I thought ? was different here in the Arcade smh
  • earth two superman
    be happy he's not knocking on your front door asking you where your top 20 list is
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I didn't really like Skyrim when I rented it.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I never played or owned any call of duty ever...and honestly do not see or get the hype, and I have tried to convince myself many times

I thought resident evil 5 online co op was the ? if you had a good friend to play with.

1 winter of my whole life was defined by shenmue lol, not gonna lie I felt like I was living the game when I would leave my boy's house late at night from playing and the snow would be falling by the streetlights as I walked home....I felt like asking a random person "have you seen any Chinese people?" .........and I legit felt bad and sad for the black dude who worked the docks in that game, like I know somewhere down the line his wife was ? his brother or some ? and then he tried to move bricks in 80's got bopped and fled to Japan to work on a dock....where Japanese youth daily punked his forklift driving ass......if you coulda donated a dollar to that guy to help him I would....and he was a video game character lmao.

P.S. the flying mission in GTA San Andreas was on the landing strip was pretty impossible.....I also broke a Xbox controller from playing Xbox online nba2k 1 time lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    be happy he's not knocking on your front door asking you where your top 20 list is

lol he might as well have...to be fair though...If he hadn't badgered me I never would have compiled a list
  • earth two superman
    I don't see the big deal about Goldeneye and can't understand the love it gets. I honestly thought most n64 games graphically were subpar.
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Karl. wrote: »
    I never played or owned any call of duty ever...and honestly do not see or get the hype, and I have tried to convince myself many times

Never played it but has tried to convince himself to see the hype.

You will never know if you don't play it.

Recent COD's have been all hype. I haven't even played BOP 2 online yet and the game glitched on me so I can't finish the second level.

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've watched my boy play it...but didnt interest me at all..I played the zombie thing for like 2 minutes once a few years ago....? was garbage
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought every FF from FF7 on up....Never beat not one lol
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never beat nes ledgend of zelda

I always thought the n64 and gamecube were trash

Eventho at the time i had both ps1 ans sega saturn i liked my saturn more especial when i got the import swtich on it
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the big deal about Goldeneye and can't understand the love it gets. I honestly thought most n64 games graphically were subpar.

It's more about the groundbreaking gameplay, maps, characters, game modes, etc. and the nostaligia from those of us who played it back in the day. That jawn was just too much fun man. And it was '97, the graphics were pretty nice considering.

1. But I never did play Zelda. I did play it occasionally, but never seriously. And never owned it.

2. I only own four games: COD: MW3, COD: BLOPS II, and Fable 2 and Halo came with the console when I bought it. I'm thinking about buying Skyrim though. And I've been messing around with a gamefly subscription, but I have the 1-game plan. No chance in hell I'm buying games $60 or whatever they cost a pop.

3. I'm a very meticulous player. If I care enough, I must complete 100% of a game. I search every part of a map, listen to every dialogue and scene, search for all the hidden treasure, or whatever. Took me months to beat Mass Effect 2.

4. I also wasn't too entertained by Red Dead Redemption, though it has my upmost respect.

5. Never got into Halo but probably didnt try as hard.

6. NBA 2K series sucks but would be GOAT if they just fixed the damn defense. You mean to tell me that they couldnt do it in the five years I've been putting up with this series?

7. Back when I had a ps2, I played Socom and thought it was the greatest fps ever.

8. Never told anybody this but when I was a kid, I traded in my Sega Saturn for a Sega Genesis. I didn't know what I was doing. I just wanted my old console back. Dude at the register tried to talk me out of it but meh.
  • earth two superman

I've watched my boy play it...but didnt interest me at all..I played the zombie thing for like 2 minutes once a few years ago....? was garbage

yo that billfagger quote in ur sig lmaoooo
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ass in fighting games and button smash to do supers.
    But I buy and play them all though
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    must of the games i have played on SNES and Genesis were beat on emulators
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -The first RE game I ever played was 4, and I was playing it on GAMECUBE at the time.

-I had never played ANY of the Mass Effect games until I just recently (for my birthday) bought a Mass Effect bundle pack that came with all 3 games for $60 from Gamestop.
    Currently I am in the middle of ME1, and won't pop in 2 or 3 until I beat part 1.

-I'm still running with my OG 16 GB hard drive, and the old, white, bulky Xbox 360.

-I played ? on MW3 for 3 weeks straight to pad my K/D ratio.
    Didn't bother playing the objective like I always do; and I was disgusted with myself afterwards.

-I bought Skyrim on release date, and haven't played that ? since a week after it came out
    the confession part is that I just don't think it is that good of a game.

-I sold my copy of Madden 13 to pay for a parking ticket.

-I will forever say "Mission" is the GOAT Call of Duty map just because I ? on ? 99.9% of the time on that map.

-I gave away my Nintendo Wii because I was so disgusted by the lack of decent games on that ? .
    Didn't even want the $100 or so that Gamestop would have gave me.
    Just wanted that ? outta my life.

-Only played 1 Final Fantasy game in my life.
    It was FF7, and I never got to beat it.
    My lil cuz ? up my disc #3 of it, so I only beat half the game technically.

-I used to think I was the GOAT at Super Smash Bros Melee, until I went to a tournament.
    Got hit with a flawless victory.
    ? was demoralizing.

-I admit to at 1 point in life, playing "Jet Set Radio" (remember that ? ??) and LIKING the game.
    I was a ? kid.

-Halo: Combat Evolved on the PC >>>>>>>>>

-I get FIFA every single year knowing damn well that I'm ass at it.

-I play 12 min quarters on NBA 2k, and 15 min.quarters on Madden (with accelerated clock on)
    I can't do sports games without simulation style gameplay because it helps cover my weaknesses.
    I can't play run-n-gun on 2k; and I suck at passing on Madden.

-Mario Kart: Double Dash on the gamecube >>>>>>>