Madden 13 question?

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was playing madden a few minutes ago and everytime i threw a pass dude always predicted my ? like i couldnt complete a pass to save my life but this dude can throw a pass and it's 90% successful!!!wtf is he doing? and wtf am i doing wrong?did he scout my every move?Did he glitch?

Comments

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the easiest way to pass in Madden is to master the timing on a curl route.
    Doesn't matter if you play bump-n-run or not, if you time a curl route perfectly on Madden 13, it's a first down at least 80% of the time.

Then again.. I'm not a ? ass ? who takes advantage of game exploits, but that's just me.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    good looking out.im like damn everytime i do a play they always predicting where im going to throw or what im about to do.is it scouting??
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Learn to lead your runners

Learn to read defenses I.e man vs zone

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only pass to ppl that's open. No matter how great your receiver is they will get picked off in man 2 man
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need to pick this up and learn how to play it.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    appreciate all the tips,but it's like everytime i do a play he always knowing wtf im going to do,that ? is suspect.can they scout you and predict you or is it a glitch??
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Dude probably memorize all the formation, you probably going to have to audible your plays and change your wr route
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    yep maybe so.i need to change up
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe dude is using the new ballhawk feature

the same way there is defensive assist, there is now ballhawk.

jus hold the button and wait for the ball.
    people dont even need skills and timing anymore
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    what is ballhawk feature btw??
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I play people on madden I study what they do on their first 2 drives... and they end up doing the same ? for the whole game...You might be doing the same plays and hes found out so hes playing db lining up on the WR you probably throw it to the most...
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    When I play people on madden I study what they do on their first 2 drives... and they end up doing the same ? for the whole game...You might be doing the same plays and hes found out so hes playing db lining up on the WR you probably throw it to the most...

Lol but I destroyed you by like 40 points before 3rd quarter was over

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »

so you're ready for a rematch?
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

You've been hiding b. You would get destroyed also.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

You've been hiding b. You would get destroyed also.

lmao...
    I've been finishing a lot of games... Next time I see you on ill send you an invite.

• vagrant-718
    Options
    Ballhawk - basically the db ends up in the best spot on the field to intercept the ball, all you have to do is press jump, the timing doesnt matter.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a ? question but... where the ? is the regular season.. I knew no franchise mode but I still want to play the regular season and all I see is that wack career ? ...where you only control 1 player and have to sim the rest of the game what the ? ??
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    This is a ? question but... where the ? is the regular season.. I knew no franchise mode but I still want to play the regular season and all I see is that wack career ? ...where you only control 1 player and have to sim the rest of the game what the ? ??

Pick a coach for Connected Careers and you control the whole team for a regular season(s).

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Pick a coach for Connected Careers and you control the whole team for a regular season(s).

Good Looks