What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video Game Confessional Thread - come cleanse your souls

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I have a total of 7 video games. NBA 2K7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13.

shit that must get boring.
    RawAceP. Townrooster_cogburngenocidecutter
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I let a high school girlfriend borrow bust a groove and I never got it back. It annoys me to this day.

wtf
    she move outta town?
    how u jus dont get your shit back?

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was 15 yrs ago. Chick could be dead for all I kno.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    genocidecutterStoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetterrooster_cogburn
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never played halo, or any final fantasy game.....my first rpg I ever played was fallout 3 and I never beat sonic
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

15 years ago you was in high school

You old ass clown you such a old ass noun
    Let a young nigga shine sit yo old ass Down
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    StoneColdMikeyvageneral08MrCrookedLetterrooster_cogburn
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    The Hacker wrote: »

15 years ago you was in high school

You old ass clown you such a old ass noun
    Let a young nigga shine sit yo old ass Down
    Lol Stfu u janky niggabitch
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you just a young ass clown
    when the g's come around
    so when grown folks is talkin
    sit you dumb ass down
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E2s more like e2socialsecurity
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    earth two supermanrooster_cogburn
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never beat the original Mario...smh
    earth two supermanhueywmj710
  • Have never touched a 360 controller
    I got bored fast with Borderlands & Fallout 3
    I find online gaming highly overrated
    I suck at fighting games but still play them just for a quick fix. I rarely buy them tho.
    I beat Killzone 3, SOCOM IV, and Resistance 3 using a Move Sharpshooter!
    I've bought Madden every year the week of launch since Madden 2001 (it feels like a tradition now)
    Never finished a GTA game
    Owned a Game Genie (NES), Gameshark (PS1), and an Action Replay Max (PS2)
    I will not hesitate to hit up YouTube for a video walkthrough if I get stuck somewhere in a game.
    rooster_cogburn
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I have a total of 7 video games. NBA 2K7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13.

Nigga Post

It doesn't include Madden or GTA so not quite
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • Wonder Girl Wonder Girl Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    I've never played a Zelda game either.
    THIS

I've never like Final Fantasy.

Never finished a GTA game(I know. I suck.) I played San Andreas, but a kid deleted it and I just can't finish it.

I LOVE Mass Effect on some true nerd stuff. 100 hours clocked on all the games and DLC. I've brought one game this year and it was Mass Effect.

I LOVE the Sims and can play for hours.

I never play fair in any sports game.

My Xbox has become a gloried movie watcher because I don't have the time to play.

Never finished a Mario game. I want a DS just for the Mario games.

tumblr_mgjvdlHajD1rsm741o1_500.gif

tumblr_m50tmeouzH1rvj4tio1_500.gif
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've never played a metal gear solid game

you are not missing anything

he isn't I'm keeping real as fuck its 10% game and 90% cutscenes. with a supposed bad ass hiding in a damn cardboard box come on now I've played a few of the games and I was never impressed with my playing experience and plus I like Raiden better than Solid Snake give me a Cyborg Ninja over a cardboard hiding pussy any day also Splinter Cell >>>>>
    SionsatyronethemadlionsfanDillaDeafrooster_cogburn
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confessions of a gamer:

I've never finished Chrono Trigger
    Never finished FF7 (tried like 7 times...something always happens to make it so I can't finish it smh)
    Never beaten Mike Tyson in Punch-Out!...(got the game when I was lik 5...been playin' it on and off for 17 years smh)
    Never finished Mega Man 2

smh @killacham stealin' my thread idea and not givin' me a shout out...I thought shit was different here in the Arcade smh
    be happy he's not knocking on your front door asking you where your top 20 list is
    joshuaboy
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I didn't really like Skyrim when I rented it.
    StoneColdMikey
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I never played or owned any call of duty ever...and honestly do not see or get the hype, and I have tried to convince myself many times

I thought resident evil 5 online co op was the shit if you had a good friend to play with.

1 winter of my whole life was defined by shenmue lol, not gonna lie I felt like I was living the game when I would leave my boy's house late at night from playing and the snow would be falling by the streetlights as I walked home....I felt like asking a random person "have you seen any Chinese people?" .........and I legit felt bad and sad for the black dude who worked the docks in that game, like I know somewhere down the line his wife was fucking his brother or some shit and then he tried to move bricks in 80's got bopped and fled to Japan to work on a dock....where Japanese youth daily punked his forklift driving ass......if you coulda donated a dollar to that guy to help him I would....and he was a video game character lmao.

P.S. the flying mission in GTA San Andreas was on the landing strip was pretty impossible.....I also broke a Xbox controller from playing Xbox online nba2k 1 time lol
    themadlionsfanrooster_cogburn
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    be happy he's not knocking on your front door asking you where your top 20 list is

lol he might as well have...to be fair though...If he hadn't badgered me I never would have compiled a list
    I don't see the big deal about Goldeneye and can't understand the love it gets. I honestly thought most n64 games graphically were subpar.
    grumpy_new_yorkerrooster_cogburn
  • i fiti fit Posts: 920
    Karl. wrote: »
    I never played or owned any call of duty ever...and honestly do not see or get the hype, and I have tried to convince myself many times

Never played it but has tried to convince himself to see the hype.

You will never know if you don't play it.

Recent COD's have been all hype. I haven't even played BOP 2 online yet and the game glitched on me so I can't finish the second level.

• P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

Never played it but has tried to convince himself to see the hype.

You will never know if you don't play it.

I've watched my boy play it...but didnt interest me at all..I played the zombie thing for like 2 minutes once a few years ago....shit was garbage
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never beat nes ledgend of zelda

I always thought the n64 and gamecube were trash

Eventho at the time i had both ps1 ans sega saturn i liked my saturn more especial when i got the import swtich on it
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
    genocidecutter