Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Not quite. Some of us are we. Some don't want to be.

The EU is doing it. The African Union is doing it. The Asian and Pacific Rim countries are doing it. The Arabs are doing it with their manipulation of OPEC.

You can and it is being done.

The We that i was referring to is black people. You can't just group everyone together and continue without being completely wrong. The fact that you have to say "some of us are we" shows that. You may want the convenience of grouping people, and some may try to do it, but that doesn't do anything. I'm saying that there is no real significance in it. If you group everyone with hazel eyes, then what does that really mean? Nothing. They are all different and have different ways of living. I see more significance in religious views than I do race. Christians live by common beliefs, blacks don't. Honestly, that's too much typing for something that I really could care less about. Peace.
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Do Americans care about their history?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Do Americans care about their history?

I care alot about history I think everyone should at least have the basics of history down. Everything in history repeats itself at some point, if your black you should really study your history and know what has happened, how it has changed, and how you cannot blame one group of people for things. Just about everything in history has significance to your life right now.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Excellent post. Considering Obama is the first black US President, for some people to say blacks have NOTHING and ZERO power is incredible!!!!!!!! WTF???

Great post.
    We have resilience, and we have maintained our SOUL.

Some kneegrows say they want no part of something they had no part of, they dont think of "us" as a collective, they simply see themselves as a rainbow colored fantasy untill they get their ni99er-wake-up-call.

The best way to keep a people from becoming a cohesive economic force is to find individuals who aspire to be singular-capitalists...happy-go-lucky kneegrows who think "buying Black" is corny, they think investing in Black business is foolish when they can reap a few extra rewards by investing with their white masters. They shun Black banks and worship Donald Trump...they have to go to google just to figure out who Earl Graves is.Attachment not found.

The house-ni99a is the fungus among us and a detriment to our rise, and Im proud we have a forum for them to expose themselves so I can show my real brothers the ramifications of self-hate, Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome, and the lack of knowledge of self amongst our supposed people online.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We're still a proud race, but we have no REAL leaders anymore. Only people leading us are the same people who tell us to disrespect women and sell ? . Thhat's our leaders.
    Chike wrote: »
    Until this whole matrix is completely destroyed, there is no way for us to be Black NOW, or to get rid of Race altogether. The system must end first before race does.

Trillest post here.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont use facebook or myspace, a white man created those why would you use them? ? hypocrite smh

Silly lil' ? the entire conscious community is on Facebook, we turned the news-feed into our CNN.

You cant use social networks like Facebook/Myspace because you dont have any friends, and you are embarassed that you are a white man pretending to be Black. A ? ? -wanksta-wannabee.....a monstrosity.

You ignorant bastard do you think just because the peckerwood invented the AK47 I would hesitate to use one on a ? Ni99a/Kracker like you?!?! I would lay you down like a mad-dog and put you out your misery....thats not being a hypocrite...thats being merciful.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Silly lil' ? the entire conscious community is on Facebook, we turned the news-feed into our CNN.

You cant use social networks like Facebook/Myspace because you dont have any friends, and you are embarassed that you are a white man pretending to be Black. A ? ? -wanksta-wannabee.....a monstrosity.

You ignorant bastard do you think just because the peckerwood invented the AK47 I would hesitate to use one on a ? Ni99a/Kracker like you?!?! I would lay you down like a mad-dog and put you out your misery....thats not being a hypocrite...thats being merciful.

I dont use facebook or myspace because if i wanted to talk to my friends Id just leave the house and go kick it, what is the importance of having a facebook or myspace? Again if you hate honkeys so badly why use anything they created? Why are you even still in America if your so opressed and struggling because of them why not just pack ur ? n move somewhere else?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options

What did the white guy who invented the AK do to you that you deserve to dislike him btw?
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Most of us only know where we have been since the system/country that still exists today had come into existence. So we are still in shackles, only those shackles are transparent and wrapped around our (most of our) minds rather than our feet and ankles. I laugh when I hear people saying "we are free" yet we all still live in the ghetto, get our ? kicked by police without being able to fight back (by law) and our community is flooded by the devils candy to keep us sick and ? us off, or for an excuse to throw us back into literaly chains and put in a prison for cheap slave labor.

The trap is set up by the white man, the Psychological conditioning that is necessary to help these traps to be more successful is set up by the white man, but it's still on us to educate our own people to wake up and not fall for these traps and to be aware of what these traps are and most importantly WHO set them up. That is what us conscious brothers and sisters are trying to do whenever we expose these devils for what they really are.

In order to be able to understand the destructive capablilities of these traps that are set up, we must first acknowledge and realize the true destructive nature of the trap setters. This whole American System was built and kick started by chattel slavery, Racism, genocide, Psychology and extermination... This system still exists, and the people in power today inherited the wealth and power that their forefather ? stole and killed for, just as much as our people inherited the poverty, lack of wealth and power, and were raised by the same people who had dogs sicked on them, were prohibited from drinking out of the same water fountains or using the same restrooms and refused good jobs by the same people that raised these current devils you see today screaming; "Slavery ended 100 years ago, get over it!"

Until this whole matrix is completely destroyed, there is no way for us to be Black NOW, or to get rid of Race altogether. The system must end first before race does. This is a white man's society, everything you see around you is white. It was not built for the black man, period. When They were taking slaves from Africa and building this nation, writing their declarations and constitutions... the last thing on their minds was "Hmmm, now how are we going to go about letting theses slaves go free?"...

Stop kidding yourself. If you want to bring down this system, stop buying Pepsi, stop stuffing your face with fast food, stop upgrading your iphones, stop buying brand name clothes to impress people that will never be satisfied with you, stop supporting jewelry, stop stop stop stop just ? stop funding satan's empire. End of Story.
    Realest ? I heard in a minute.

100% Co-sign....and my cosigns are more rare than a 2 dollar bill in a dice game.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nobody will accept the ? because the ? has yet to accept him self....but as far as people of African descent are concerned....

......Never. The Chinese are fiercely tribal and loathe other cultures but are shrewd enough to mask their contempt if it benefits them.
    when interacting with the Chinese you must first tell them you know about M168T, and genetic ancestory and they will bow at your feet, tell them you know the origin of Buddah...if you dont they will treat you like a ? . Their contempt quickly turns to deference when you get scientific on that ass.

The largest monolithic statue of a Black man in the world is in Asia.... :) do the research and you will come to the conclusion that the black man is ? .

Peace ? ! The Black man is ? because his mother is ? ! Peace to the black family!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What is all this about?

There was another thread where some ? wrote a big ass article full of racial stereotyping and very small parts of truth, so this was posted as a spinoff type thread, which again some of this is true and the rest is complete ?
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont use facebook or myspace because if i wanted to talk to my friends Id just leave the house and go kick it, what is the importance of having a facebook or myspace? Again if you hate honkeys so badly why use anything they created? Why are you even still in America if your so opressed and struggling because of them why not just pack ur ? n move somewhere else?
    Are you truly white or just pretending??
    Facebook is for networking, and sharing information. If my conscious brothers in NY are hosting a debate between Pastor Ray Hagins and Wesley "True-Islam" Muhammad i want to know about it in case I want to go.

If Bro. Saaneter is going to be interviewing Ashra Kwesi on Blogtalk radio I want to know so I can call in and speak my piece.

If my Moorish brothers are coming to California to host a lectuer on Kaballah by A.A. Rashid I want to be their and Facebook is our means of communication......and we can weeed out the fakes, phonies, and frauds that have taken over forums like this one.

You silly child, I dont hate honkies and have never said I hated honkies, thats your weak-minded perception, and I happen to be a BLACK man who knows that BLACK people created the ? so anything he does create he owes the BLACK man for his very exsistence.

Why am I still in Amerika...because I want to be...am I oppressed hell naw I make more money than you and the white-boss that hired you.

You boot-licking ? 's defend the white folks better than they do themselves...oh-yeah i forgot you are a white-boy and I think its sick that you perpetrate a fraud.....you need help homie...some people might have been fooled but this thread exposed you for being a true-blue caucasoid and you could never prove different.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea of course, real ? dont work for the white man, pay taxes, live in houses owned or bought from a white man, drive a car made by a white man, step outside on pavement that some white men help to built, use theyre freedom white people gave them because they realized it was wrong..... at least they shouldnt or they'd be hypocrites.

So you pretty much would have to be doing some sort of illeagle activity to bypass the white mans world, and usually those ? use criminal activity as sources of income, and goons are criminals so yea thats about right.

You do realize you just ethered Ether don't you?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    t/s has some black panther in his blood.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    why you oppressed ex-slave ? get so mad when people disagree?
    I guess the revolution will not be televised on the white mans TV, but it will be blogged on his INTERNET.
    smart/dumb ? . lol

LOL, nobody sounds oppressed but you...your whole style is chump.

You have a Joker in your avatar so nobody takes a clown like you serious...we just entertain you like that school-bully that used to tease you for being an awkward little nerdy weirdo. :)
    dont be mad at me because I exposed you as a white-boy masqeurading as a Black man.....that was my intent LOL now look at how upset U white-boys are over this thread...rambling and ranting but when it was about Black folk your white-mouth and pink-lips were auspiciously quiet.....hmmmmmm.....GOTCHA!!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Are you truly white or just pretending??
    Facebook is for networking, and sharing information. If my conscious brothers in NY are hosting a debate between Pastor Ray Hagins and Wesley "True-Islam" Muhammad i want to know about it in case I want to go.

If Bro. Saaneter is going to be interviewing Ashra Kwesi on Blogtalk radio I want to know so I can call in and speak my piece.

If my Moorish brothers are coming to California to host a lectuer on Kaballah by A.A. Rashid I want to be their and Facebook is our means of communication......and we can weeed out the fakes, phonies, and frauds that have taken over forums like this one.

You silly child, I dont hate honkies and have never said I hated honkies, thats your weak-minded perception, and I happen to be a BLACK man who knows that BLACK people created the ? so anything he does create he owes the BLACK man for his very exsistence.

Why am I still in Amerika...because I want to be...am I oppressed hell naw I make more money than you and the white-boss that hired you.

You boot-licking ? 's defend the white folks better than they do themselves...oh-yeah i forgot you are a white-boy and I think its sick that you perpetrate a fraud.....you need help homie...some people might have been fooled but this thread exposed you for being a true-blue caucasoid and you could never prove different.

So your making alot of money off a record label? Which artist do you have signed? Why are paying the white mans taxes? And I dont work for a white man, I work for an Arab as my main income, I own real estate, and I have a small business so im not working for whitey neither.

But you still have posted nothing that can defend what you are saying, im sorry if you are so anti-white that you bash other black males who dont agree with some of your views and call them white or house ? , then why are you even using their ? , you and the rest of us.. well im not part of us in ur eyes, but the other militant real ? , you should create your own ways of communicating instead of using someones ? you hate. I'd love to have a civilized discussion with you about race im sure I could learn some ? and understand better why you think the way you do, but just getting upset and throwing toddler tantrums because im not out to ? all white people when the good majority have done ? to me is ignorant and honestly I cant take you seriously when you hate every white man yet everything I have read you post since I've been here is only labeling a small majority of white people as to why you hate them.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    You do realize you just ethered Ether don't you?

He's just another ? on the IC why should I care about him anymore than I do anyone else? It was directed at him.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Great thread H-Rap
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options

That women is talkin some real ?
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm very interested too. But are Americans, in general, concerned about other people's history, let alone their own?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    lol.
    whatever it was you said doesn't apply to me.

Lol you said he was sittin in the house with goons or somethin toward that affect, I said well if he doesnt do ? the white man is involved in, then mostly he would have to do illegal ? to obtain wealth which means its obvious he would be in a house with goons, its very hard to bypass givin a white man money at some point through finances, or to not use something a white person made or helped to make.
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the white man is evil! they dont call him the devil for nothing!!
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kfc chicken was stolen from a black person....got damn colonel sanders
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kansas city bbq and spinner rims