Wii U Gamepad Issues? This is why they should sell them separately

VulcanRaven
VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, they seemed confused. First they told me to clean the buttons with a dry toothbrush which I already knew that wasn't going to work. Second, they told me hold the B,A, +,- buttons for 3 seconds to reset gamepad. I asked him if I will get a beep or some type of noise to confirmed I did it right and he said "Uhh I don't know".

He tried to set me up to ship my WHOLE system with the gamepad. Other than the common freezing issue I am having my system is ok. I was aware that your Nintendo Network ID is tied to your system. So then he told me that the gamepad has it's own serial and set it up for UPS to the Nintendo repair service, and that's where I am right now. I want to go to Best buy, but I know the gamepad's are not sold separately so I'm going to have to ship my gamepad in. :/
http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1340906
So who was the idiot on here who said it makes sense to not sell the game-pad separately right now? So this guy has to ship his game-pad and possibly his entire console to Nintendo when if they sold them separately he could just get a replacement from Best Buy and not have to worry about not being able to play. Or he could shell out money for the standard pad (which gives Nintendo extra money) while he is waiting. ? sounds like a scam to me. I bet thi becomes a common problem.

Comments