I got some disturbing sh*t to announce...

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    i edited it out i aint going to jail for that ? ....and man this ? txt me last night talkin bout the girl in the pic aint him but he can hook me up with her im like ? if u dont get yo ? ass off my phone....i took a L i aint gonna lie....trill ? mess up sumtime

ahahah ?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    aight ? it im bout to drop it....so earlier this week im in the confession wednesday thread that ? drops every week and me and beysus sendin replies back and forth so she kinda threw hints about a ? can get the ? ....so long story short she sent me a message askin why i always be mean to her...and i said cause i dont trust these ic hoes it be ? ? fronting like females on here and anybody that knows me from here knows i dont openly simp females....ok so ends up she gave me her number and i txt her and she sent me 2 pics of this thick chocolate ? with a nice smile......please note that i never asked or even taked about sex with this slimey muthafucka and it was done just to see what this person was about.......so she tellin me she got a man and all that blah blah and i dont give a ? and last night she txt me talkin bout them pics she sent was of her homegirl and that BEYSUS From The IC Is Really A MAN!!!!! now that he told me he said he cancelled his account hahaha i told that ? ass ? lose my number and got my number changed....the ? was a dude the whole time damn shame what these ? will do

"atleast i got the number though" - texasboi

@texasboi
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    aight ? it im bout to drop it....so earlier this week im in the confession wednesday thread that ? drops every week and me and beysus sendin replies back and forth so she kinda threw hints about a ? can get the ? ....so long story short she sent me a message askin why i always be mean to her...and i said cause i dont trust these ic hoes it be ? ? fronting like females on here and anybody that knows me from here knows i dont openly simp females....ok so ends up she gave me her number and i txt her and she sent me 2 pics of this thick chocolate ? with a nice smile......please note that i never asked or even taked about sex with this slimey muthafucka and it was done just to see what this person was about.......so she tellin me she got a man and all that blah blah and i dont give a ? and last night she txt me talkin bout them pics she sent was of her homegirl and that BEYSUS From The IC Is Really A MAN!!!!! now that he told me he said he cancelled his account hahaha i told that ? ass ? lose my number and got my number changed....the ? was a dude the whole time damn shame what these ? will do

"atleast i got the number though" - texasboi

@texasboi409
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hilarious....LMFAO...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There used to be screenshots still in the ic archives ..if im bored ill post em..
  • Max.
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    i've talked to beysus numerous times on the phone... close thread

Not suprised poor boom
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    boom wrote: »
    i've talked to beysus numerous times on the phone... close thread

Not suprised poor boom

that ? mentioned it like 3 times.. lmfao
  • Max.
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    <<seen pics of beysus...also heard her voice...sounded pretty woman'ish too me...*shrugs*

This ? shrugs at flirting with a ? smh...its like when on bhm he said a ? dude hit on him n it made him weak n the knees nh i cant even make this ? up
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn....I always wondered how did the ? about the texasboi/? thing started and now I know...and it's still ? hilarious because other members exposed themselves in this ? as well without even trying.

• TonyDubbz
    Options
    ? stay losing out here in these streets

Isnt that right @Universalmindstate?
    Oh yeah, how can one figure out if a person is actually a female on this site if their avi...If this term is correct...picture, is of a female, especially if their name isn't an obvious male name too. Already happened to me embarrassed =(( :((
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol dizz you nappy head ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    The 2nd L Texas has taken this week.
  • Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Tone Dubbz wrote: »
    ? stay losing out here in these streets

Isnt that right @Universalmindstate?
    Oh yeah, how can one figure out if a person is actually a female on this site if their avi...If this term is correct...picture, is of a female, especially if their name isn't an obvious male name too. Already happened to me embarrassed =(( :((

Not quite sure what you're stating bru. Hit me back with clarification.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texasboi should change his name to atlboi