What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Does anyone think Iran will eventually get more involved in the Israeli-Gaza war going on now?

2»

Comments

  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    .
    rage wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Bibi wants to fight that's what's up. He was walking around with a bomb diagram

    bibi_bomb1.jpg

    Dude wants to fuck with the Ayatollahs. Its not a good idea B.....not a good idea at all.

    Why not? What could they possibly do?

    Maybe sneak a dirty bomd into israel after all iran does have nuclear material. Israel would have bomded iran already, but they never will because they know better because it would be more trouble than it's worth.

    LOL @ a dirty bomb, what kind of crack are you smoking? Iran WOULDNT DARE.....DARE, again I repeat DARE try that foolishness. Unless they want that entire country to be turned into one giant glass table.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    .
    rage wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Bibi wants to fight that's what's up. He was walking around with a bomb diagram

    bibi_bomb1.jpg

    Dude wants to fuck with the Ayatollahs. Its not a good idea B.....not a good idea at all.

    Why not? What could they possibly do?

    Maybe sneak a dirty bomd into israel after all iran does have nuclear material. Israel would have bomded iran already, but they never will because they know better because it would be more trouble than it's worth.

    LOL @ a dirty bomb, what kind of crack are you smoking? Iran WOULDNT DARE.....DARE, again I repeat DARE try that foolishness. Unless they want that entire country to be turned into one giant glass table.

    Yes they would and odds are iran is already building a nuke all they need is the right delvery system. By the way israels air strikes would not be enough to destroy irans offensive ability. All israel would do is what they are good at killing innocent people. Also the world would fall into economic chaos.

    So if israel bomds iran all bets are off and it's ww3 that's why they have not done it yet. Iran is the only nation that fucks with israel and I already explained why. Get off israel dick they can lose a war just like any one else
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    .
    rage wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Bibi wants to fight that's what's up. He was walking around with a bomb diagram

    bibi_bomb1.jpg

    Dude wants to fuck with the Ayatollahs. Its not a good idea B.....not a good idea at all.

    Why not? What could they possibly do?

    Maybe sneak a dirty bomd into israel after all iran does have nuclear material. Israel would have bomded iran already, but they never will because they know better because it would be more trouble than it's worth.

    LOL @ a dirty bomb, what kind of crack are you smoking? Iran WOULDNT DARE.....DARE, again I repeat DARE try that foolishness. Unless they want that entire country to be turned into one giant glass table.

    Yes they would and odds are iran is already building a nuke all they need is the right delvery system. By the way israels air strikes would not be enough to destroy irans offensive ability. All israel would do is what they are good at killing innocent people. Also the world would fall into economic chaos.

    So if israel bomds iran all bets are off and it's ww3 that's why they have not done it yet. Iran is the only nation that fucks with israel and I already explained why. Get off israel dick they can lose a war just like any one else

    LMAO...the world would fall into economic chaos....ww3....get of Irans sack. They are NOBODIES on the world stage. China isnt jumping in for them, Russia isnt jumping in for them, Saudi isnt jumping in for them, so again explain to me how its WW3? You have the nerve to talk about innocent people when in the last post your goofy ass is talking about Iran and a dirty bomb? GTFOH...

    Israel has nuclear capabilities already, they have air to ground,ballistic and ICBM delivery systems. They have never and WILL never lose a war.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    btw the war is over thanks to a ceasefire Morsi & Obama pressured both sides into, smh, fuck that Obama shoulda supported Hamas and launched cruise missiles against Israel schools.
    zombie wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    .
    rage wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Bibi wants to fight that's what's up. He was walking around with a bomb diagram

    bibi_bomb1.jpg

    Dude wants to fuck with the Ayatollahs. Its not a good idea B.....not a good idea at all.

    Why not? What could they possibly do?

    Maybe sneak a dirty bomd into israel after all iran does have nuclear material. Israel would have bomded iran already, but they never will because they know better because it would be more trouble than it's worth.

    LOL @ a dirty bomb, what kind of crack are you smoking? Iran WOULDNT DARE.....DARE, again I repeat DARE try that foolishness. Unless they want that entire country to be turned into one giant glass table.

    Yes they would and odds are iran is already building a nuke all they need is the right delvery system. By the way israels air strikes would not be enough to destroy irans offensive ability. All israel would do is what they are good at killing innocent people. Also the world would fall into economic chaos.

    So if israel bomds iran all bets are off and it's ww3 that's why they have not done it yet. Iran is the only nation that fucks with israel and I already explained why. Get off israel dick they can lose a war just like any one else

    nigga...

    "it is widely believed that the words "Never Again" were welded, in English and Hebrew, onto the first warhead."

    That was 50 years ago. According to some estimates, they might have more warheads than the UK or France lol. How much you wanna bet Bibi knocked that up a notch? Iran send a nuke at Israel, Israel turns Persia into a glass parking lot. End of story.

    This WW3 rah-rah is ridiculous. Iran is a hoe to Putin. He ain't capin' for dat bitch in no war. Same for Chinese.

    Now as for the economic chaos thing.......yeah open warfare in the Persian Gulf......you're talkin' like $9 gas if u lucky nicca.......
    internet-reality.gif
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ri
    rage wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    .
    rage wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Bibi wants to fight that's what's up. He was walking around with a bomb diagram

    bibi_bomb1.jpg

    Dude wants to fuck with the Ayatollahs. Its not a good idea B.....not a good idea at all.

    Why not? What could they possibly do?

    Maybe sneak a dirty bomd into israel after all iran does have nuclear material. Israel would have bomded iran already, but they never will because they know better because it would be more trouble than it's worth.

    LOL @ a dirty bomb, what kind of crack are you smoking? Iran WOULDNT DARE.....DARE, again I repeat DARE try that foolishness. Unless they want that entire country to be turned into one giant glass table.

    Yes they would and odds are iran is already building a nuke all they need is the right delvery system. By the way israels air strikes would not be enough to destroy irans offensive ability. All israel would do is what they are good at killing innocent people. Also the world would fall into economic chaos.

    So if israel bomds iran all bets are off and it's ww3 that's why they have not done it yet. Iran is the only nation that fucks with israel and I already explained why. Get off israel dick they can lose a war just like any one else

    LMAO...the world would fall into economic chaos....ww3....get of Irans sack. They are NOBODIES on the world stage. China isnt jumping in for them, Russia isnt jumping in for them, Saudi isnt jumping in for them, so again explain to me how its WW3? You have the nerve to talk about innocent people when in the last post your goofy ass is talking about Iran and a dirty bomb? GTFOH...

    Israel has nuclear capabilities already, they have air to ground,ballistic and ICBM delivery systems. They have never and WILL never lose a war.

    I mentioned iran could use a dirty bomb after you said israel could nuke iran or anybody else with no problem. Yes the world would fall into chaos there has never been a nuke war on earth iran vs israel would be the first one the middle east is a small place and israel is far from the biggest nation there even one nuke going off could kill millions of people. 25 percent of the worlds oil passes through the straits of hormuz iran can shut that down for months that alone could cause economic chaos.

    Russia has already said it will defend iran if it is attacked.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    zombie wrote: »
    Maybe sneak a dirty bomd into israel after all iran does have nuclear material.
    the problem with using a dirty bomb on Israel is that it would not eliminate their ability to retaliate. the problem with actually NUKING Israel is that it would not eliminate their ability to retaliate. so ultimately, i guess you have to make this argument on the grounds of "how crazy do you consider Iran to be?"

    ...which is not a flip remark, but an actual question.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Maybe sneak a dirty bomd into israel after all iran does have nuclear material.
    the problem with using a dirty bomb on Israel is that it would not eliminate their ability to retaliate. the problem with actually NUKING Israel is that it would not eliminate their ability to retaliate. so ultimately, i guess you have to make this argument on the grounds of "how crazy do you consider Iran to be?"

    ...which is not a flip remark, but an actual question.

    yeah i pretty much consider the religion of iran to be fucking insane.





    Iran with it's combination of a crazy religion being in an important geographical position and having somewhat close relationship with one of the worlds most powerful nations (russia). is not easily too be fucked with i think the powers that be know this if not they would have bombed iran already.
    kingblaze84
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    zombie wrote: »
    yeah i pretty much consider the religion of iran to be fucking insane.
    however, we're talking about the guys running the nation, not the most extreme examples of Iranians we can find

  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Maybe sneak a dirty bomd into israel after all iran does have nuclear material.
    the problem with using a dirty bomb on Israel is that it would not eliminate their ability to retaliate. the problem with actually NUKING Israel is that it would not eliminate their ability to retaliate. so ultimately, i guess you have to make this argument on the grounds of "how crazy do you consider Iran to be?"

    ...which is not a flip remark, but an actual question.

    yeah i pretty much consider the religion of iran to be fucking insane.





    Iran with it's combination of a crazy religion being in an important geographical position and having somewhat close relationship with one of the worlds most powerful nations (russia). is not easily too be fucked with i think the powers that be know this if not they would have bombed iran already.

    I agree completely, notice how Israel has been begging their Daddy America for years now to bomb Iran and Bush and Obama have both said no. Iran is bold enough to let Hamas state openly how they are supplying them with missiles and weapons. That means Iran is letting the world know without apologies that it is helping send bombs towards Israel's way. And notice Israel is STILL hesitant to bomb Iran now. And those videos man, my God.....that's why I stay away from religion.
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    yeah i pretty much consider the religion of iran to be fucking insane.
    however, we're talking about the guys running the nation, not the most extreme examples of Iranians we can find

    Exactly...the leaders of Iran arent stupid. They know they can't attack Israel without ensuring their own annihilation. The entirety of the Arab countries live on rhetoric. They talk about the destruction of Israel on TV because it keeps their base happy....but they know they dont want it.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like that truce between Israel and the Palestinians won't last long, Hamas is telling the world it will NOT stop smuggling weapons into Gaza. This truce is only a chance for both groups to re-group, sad how some things will never change over there.....this will also be an excuse for Israel to keep stealing more water and more land, not that they needed an excuse anyway......

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/24/gaza-weapons-smuggling_n_2184558.html

    CAIRO — Gaza's ruling Hamas will not stop arming itself because only a strong arsenal, not negotiations, can extract concessions from Israel, the No. 2 in the Islamic militant group told The Associated Press in an interview Saturday.

    The comments by Moussa Abu Marzouk, just three days after the worst bout of Israel-Hamas fighting in four years, signaled trouble ahead for Egyptian-brokered talks between the hostile neighbors on a new border deal.

    Hamas demands that Israel and Egypt lift all restrictions on the movement of goods and people in and out of the Palestinian territory, which has been buckling under a border blockade since the Islamists seized the territory in 2007. The restrictions have been eased somewhat in recent years, but not enough to allow Gaza's battered economy to develop.

    Israeli officials were not immediately available for comment Saturday, the Jewish Sabbath. However, an Israeli security official said this week that Israel would likely link a significant easing of the blockade to Hamas's willingness to stop smuggling weapons into Gaza and producing them there.

    Abu Marzouk said Saturday that the group would not disarm, arguing that recent Palestinian history has shown that negotiations with Israel lead nowhere unless backed by force.


    ---That last sentence is a good point but let's keep it real, Israel doesn't want or care for negotiations. Negotiations for Israel is just more time to pass more laws that grab more land. Looks like the Palestinians are fucked either way
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like that truce between Israel and the Palestinians won't last long, Hamas is telling the world it will NOT stop smuggling weapons into Gaza. This truce is only a chance for both groups to re-group, sad how some things will never change over there.....this will also be an excuse for Israel to keep stealing more water and more land, not that they needed an excuse anyway......

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/24/gaza-weapons-smuggling_n_2184558.html

    CAIRO — Gaza's ruling Hamas will not stop arming itself because only a strong arsenal, not negotiations, can extract concessions from Israel, the No. 2 in the Islamic militant group told The Associated Press in an interview Saturday.

    The comments by Moussa Abu Marzouk, just three days after the worst bout of Israel-Hamas fighting in four years, signaled trouble ahead for Egyptian-brokered talks between the hostile neighbors on a new border deal.

    Hamas demands that Israel and Egypt lift all restrictions on the movement of goods and people in and out of the Palestinian territory, which has been buckling under a border blockade since the Islamists seized the territory in 2007. The restrictions have been eased somewhat in recent years, but not enough to allow Gaza's battered economy to develop.

    Israeli officials were not immediately available for comment Saturday, the Jewish Sabbath. However, an Israeli security official said this week that Israel would likely link a significant easing of the blockade to Hamas's willingness to stop smuggling weapons into Gaza and producing them there.

    Abu Marzouk said Saturday that the group would not disarm, arguing that recent Palestinian history has shown that negotiations with Israel lead nowhere unless backed by force.


    ---That last sentence is a good point but let's keep it real, Israel doesn't want or care for negotiations. Negotiations for Israel is just more time to pass more laws that grab more land. Looks like the Palestinians are fucked either way

    Like Hamas and Hezbollah are interested in negotiations. This lunacy that Hamas and Hezoballah are somehow interested in the Palestinian cause is idiotic. Ever since the Six Day War Israel and Jordan have had a peace treaty that included land and water rights. In which both agreed to certain terms of sharing and Israel also threw in desalination technology for Jordan. They have had peace since then. Sadat went to Israel acknowledged its existence and Israel gave back the ENTIRE SINAI and Suez Canal after the Yom Kippur War (WHICH EGYPT STARTED) and have never had an issue since.

    Everybody INCLUDING ISRAEL are in favour of a Palestinian state that would go back to 1967 borders with some land swaps. Its only the idiots in Lebanon and Syria that have static with Israel because THEY WANT TO. They have interest in improving the Palestinian people's lives or the Palestinian issue of Statehood. Because if this were to happen they would automatically become irrelevant.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    kingblaze84MrSoutCity
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not saying that iran wants war with with israel but i am saying that israel does not want war with iran. it will be ww3 because russia has said it will defend iran and i believe them.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one is fucking with iran.



    kingblaze84
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    rage wrote: »
    It looks like that truce between Israel and the Palestinians won't last long, Hamas is telling the world it will NOT stop smuggling weapons into Gaza. This truce is only a chance for both groups to re-group, sad how some things will never change over there.....this will also be an excuse for Israel to keep stealing more water and more land, not that they needed an excuse anyway......

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/24/gaza-weapons-smuggling_n_2184558.html

    CAIRO — Gaza's ruling Hamas will not stop arming itself because only a strong arsenal, not negotiations, can extract concessions from Israel, the No. 2 in the Islamic militant group told The Associated Press in an interview Saturday.

    The comments by Moussa Abu Marzouk, just three days after the worst bout of Israel-Hamas fighting in four years, signaled trouble ahead for Egyptian-brokered talks between the hostile neighbors on a new border deal.

    Hamas demands that Israel and Egypt lift all restrictions on the movement of goods and people in and out of the Palestinian territory, which has been buckling under a border blockade since the Islamists seized the territory in 2007. The restrictions have been eased somewhat in recent years, but not enough to allow Gaza's battered economy to develop.

    Israeli officials were not immediately available for comment Saturday, the Jewish Sabbath. However, an Israeli security official said this week that Israel would likely link a significant easing of the blockade to Hamas's willingness to stop smuggling weapons into Gaza and producing them there.

    Abu Marzouk said Saturday that the group would not disarm, arguing that recent Palestinian history has shown that negotiations with Israel lead nowhere unless backed by force.


    ---That last sentence is a good point but let's keep it real, Israel doesn't want or care for negotiations. Negotiations for Israel is just more time to pass more laws that grab more land. Looks like the Palestinians are fucked either way

    Like Hamas and Hezbollah are interested in negotiations. This lunacy that Hamas and Hezoballah are somehow interested in the Palestinian cause is idiotic. Ever since the Six Day War Israel and Jordan have had a peace treaty that included land and water rights. In which both agreed to certain terms of sharing and Israel also threw in desalination technology for Jordan. They have had peace since then. Sadat went to Israel acknowledged its existence and Israel gave back the ENTIRE SINAI and Suez Canal after the Yom Kippur War (WHICH EGYPT STARTED) and have never had an issue since.

    Everybody INCLUDING ISRAEL are in favour of a Palestinian state that would go back to 1967 borders with some land swaps. Its only the idiots in Lebanon and Syria that have static with Israel because THEY WANT TO. They have interest in improving the Palestinian people's lives or the Palestinian issue of Statehood. Because if this were to happen they would automatically become irrelevant.

    Well Hamas actually said not too long ago they would accept a peace plan if Israel returns back to the pre-1967 borders, look it up. Hezbollah I admit I do not know too much about but they are based in Lebanon and for the most part, they do not attack Israel. They didn't even attack Israel last week. As far as Israel, it has broken almost EVERY word of the 1993 Oslo Accords which stated Israel DO NOT build any more illegal settlements and DO NOT put in more Jewsh settlers into annexed land. Take a huge guess what Israel has been doing since 1993 lol.....

    So when you say Israel is in favor of a Palestinian state, how come they keep taking more land and building more illegal settlements? What kind of peace talks is this? It's a joke and Israel doesn't care about peace, if they did they would have worked out an agreement with Palestinian Authority president Abbas and STOP building settlements and stealing water. Abbas has been peaceful, you see what him being peaceful has brought right? More of his land taken lol....stop pretending Israel wants peace. The more land and water they steal, the more it shows how peace is the last thing they care about, just a greater Israel that will do what it can to imitate what America did to the natives. At this point, Israel will get its wish and I predict that a Palestinian state won't be seen for at least another 100 years, if ever. America will always have Israel's back, even if it means more hatred for America in the Muslim/Arab world.
    Plutarch
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palestine was granted status as an official state today by the United Nations.....let's see if Israel can stop its constant war crimes and stealing against them now

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/palestinian-un-recognition-vote-passes_n_2213980.html
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Palestine was granted status as an official state today by the United Nations
    easy, easy... as a nonmember observer
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a big win for the Palestinian people regardless. They now have the option of going into to the International Criminal Court to file complaints against Israel, its a big win for them.


    Israel & the U.S. are not happy about this U.N. decision, Israel has been on the attack claiming by seeking U.N. membership the Palestinians don't want peace. That's laughable, in the end, they just want the ability to bully them without recourse, because the Palestinians would have a way of airing grievances.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    kingblaze84Plutarch
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed Jono, and as a matter of fact Israel announced the building of new illegal settlements the day after Palestinians were granted a seat at the UN as an observer state. Israel seems almost proud of being a terrorist apartheid state now, and why shouldn't they be? Big Daddy America still has their back, just like AMerica supported the apartheid govt of South Africa for over 50 years......it criticized the new settlements but remember, America VETOED the United Nations' decision to ban the illegal settlements in 2011. America and Israel, smh, big Satan and little Satan still working hand in hand

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/israel-west-bank-settlement-construction_n_2218687.html

    JERUSALEM — Israel responded swiftly Friday to U.N. recognition of a Palestinian state, revealing it will build 3,000 more homes for Jews on Israeli-occupied lands that the world body overwhelmingly said belong to the Palestinians.

    The plans also include future construction in a strategic area of the West Bank where critics have long warned that Jewish settlements would kill hopes for a viable Palestinian state.

    Israel's moves served as a harsh reminder to Palestinians – euphoric over the U.N. upgrade – that while they now have a state on paper, most of it remains very much under Israeli control.

    "This is a doomsday scenario," Daniel Seidemann of Ir Amim, a group that promotes coexistence in Jerusalem, said of the building plans.

    Israel's decision was bound to embarrass the United States, which was among just nine countries in the 193-member General Assembly to vote against accepting Palestine as a nonmember observer state.

    Accelerated settlement construction could also set a more confrontational tone as Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas weighs his next moves.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    janklow wrote: »
    Palestine was granted status as an official state today by the United Nations
    easy, easy... as a nonmember observer

    Yeah my bad.....in my opinion though, Israel's decision to build new settlements and effectively steal more land from Palestinians means Palestine will never become an official state. Seriously, what kind of nation would they even have? The West Bank and Gaza are so far apart now due to Israel stealing the middle of the land that did connect them. We all know America supports the illegal settlements deep down, so frankly speaking, I don't think Palestinians will ever see their land become a true nation. Not in my lifetime at least. Obama and the USA will make sure of it. A one state solution is the only realistic choice at this point. The Palestinians will go down as losers in history, right along with the aboriginals in Australia who got their land stolen by wicked crackas and the Native Americans. Sorry ya'll. It is what it is, I hope I'm wrong.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bizarre, but this is a chess move by Israel. Once again they are going to force Hamas into attacking Israel so they then can bomb Gaza again. Israel & the U.S. have already threatened to withhold much needed items and financial support for the West Bank.
    .
    I don't see how anyone can support Israel. The nation is absolutely obtuse. They have been getting away with breaking international law by building settlements on Palestinian land, they have killed countless Palestinian people unnecessarily, lobbied against them, they have isolated all the people into two small groups, they have created illegal barricades that prevent those people from getting medicine and food...and recently they made a direct call for social websites like Twitter to ban Hamas related users because they skew public opinion with pictures of dead palestinians. Its just plain fuckin' outrageous what they have done.
    .
    The sad part is even the most liberal of liberals are on Israel's side. It was odd that on Current TV Eliot Spitzer brings a guy on and talks about how evil Hamas is and how they started it with their pitiful rockets and how the media is unfair to Israel. It defies human logic how stupid that is, its the same shit CNN, FOX & MSNBC was saying. The only people with guts were the usuals over at Free Speech TV.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

    For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

    For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

    All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    Plutarchkingblaze84
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good discussion. As far as OP, I don't see Iran directly engaging any further than proxy wars via arm trades, possibly military training and any other indirect cooperation.
  • PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, good thread and discussion.

    Sadly enough, it seems that there will never be peace in the Middle East. At least around my way, I'm glad that a large minority of Americans seem to finally understand that Israel is neither a helpless victim or a saint in this whole ordeal.

    As far as the thread topic, I agree with what most people have said. Iran can't stand up to Israel. Israel is admittedly a very powerful nation. Thanks in part to its unconditional lover aka the United States.
    kingblaze84
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    jono wrote: »
    Bizarre, but this is a chess move by Israel. Once again they are going to force Hamas into attacking Israel so they then can bomb Gaza again. Israel & the U.S. have already threatened to withhold much needed items and financial support for the West Bank.
    .
    I don't see how anyone can support Israel. The nation is absolutely obtuse. They have been getting away with breaking international law by building settlements on Palestinian land, they have killed countless Palestinian people unnecessarily, lobbied against them, they have isolated all the people into two small groups, they have created illegal barricades that prevent those people from getting medicine and food...and recently they made a direct call for social websites like Twitter to ban Hamas related users because they skew public opinion with pictures of dead palestinians. Its just plain fuckin' outrageous what they have done.
    .
    The sad part is even the most liberal of liberals are on Israel's side. It was odd that on Current TV Eliot Spitzer brings a guy on and talks about how evil Hamas is and how they started it with their pitiful rockets and how the media is unfair to Israel. It defies human logic how stupid that is, its the same shit CNN, FOX & MSNBC was saying. The only people with guts were the usuals over at Free Speech TV.

    Absolutely but I give MSNBC some credit lately, they do have some journalists that have been openly critical of Israel and its illegal settlements, one of them being Chris Hayes. But overall you can clearly see most American media support Israel's evil, notice how rare it is for American media to show the Palestinian side of the story. They usually show the Israeli's side, without giving a Palestinian a fair chance to counter what the Israeli position is. It's basically a clusterfuck opinion in circles: Palestinians are bad, Israel is good. It's sickening because this is the ROOT cause of terror against America. America deserves to be hated with all this one sided bias for Israel, but the foreign media calls the situation for what it is. That's why most of the world is sympathetic to the Palestinians, you know, the side that is always having its land stolen. Shame on Obama for being a little bitch and America for being slaves to the Israeli lobby.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hillary Clinton today said the new Israeli settlements being built (3,000 of them covering 4 miles) are an obstacle to peace

    http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/01/world/meast/israel-settlements-clinton/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

    --If Hillary is so against this, why not cut aid to Israel? Why keep defending them?
    Plutarch
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.