Now that THAT SELL OUT iz Back in the White House

rapluva
rapluva Members Posts: 232
edited November 2012 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope gun rights are not infringed upon, and in all honesty, I doubt that law will go anywhere. A nation that outlaws high powered weapons is acting for a tyrannical govt, word to China and Iran. I wouldn't worry about this bruh, although I'm not exactly thrilled Obama is prez either (voted for Gary Johnson)
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    ultimately, the big issue here is that you're not getting an AWB through the House, no matter how much of a ? Feinstein is about the issue. and frankly, to pass something, i don't think you can reasonable go as draconian as the "projected AWB" mentioned in this article.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gun rights are overrated
  • janklow
    edited November 2012
    gun rights are overrated
    yeah, they're really not
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who on this board would lose their house, job, wife, and kids if gun rights were taking away?
  • janklow
    Who on this board would lose their house, job, wife, and kids if gun rights were taking away?
    who on this board would lose their house, job, wife or kids if any number of the amendments in the bill of rights were taken away? this is a ridiculous way to decide if something is overrated

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    were there another 30 Democratic congressional wins I didn't hear about? Feinstein smokin dat ? if she thinks this has a chance in hell of passing the House.
    janklow wrote: »
    you're not getting an AWB through the House

this
  • janklow
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    this
    and actually, we can go further: having a GOP-controlled House (go gridlock) lets Feinstein posture about ALL SHE'S DOING to fight guns/make janklow ? furious without any danger of it actually happening and affecting Democrats actually getting reelected. but who would be so devious?

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just curious: What exactly do regular citizens, who aren't in law enforcement or the military, need with high powered weapons?
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll dont need high powered rifles and ? . Only miltary and TI do
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just curious: What exactly do regular citizens, who aren't in law enforcement or the military, need with high powered weapons?

If the government has more firepower than the citizenry then the government rules the people...its nto a govt for the people and by the people which fools espouse all the time.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    The ? you talkin bout cracka. It still the same for hood ? I can still get strapped easily. Crackas is mad they cant go to they cracka shop to get a strap now and they cant go to the hood cuz they walking licks. My prezzy is black and I still stay strapped and less crackas be strapped. Aint nuthin but a W right thurr.
  • [Deleted User]
  • janklow
    before we can get into this, i need you to define what you're calling "high-powered weapons"
    and really its just a reup of what is already banned with the inclusion of the AR...
    well, there is no current ban and the article linked talks of a ban that would be much more severe than the original AWB, so...
  • rapluva
    edited November 2012
    It's Our right to defend your self with what ever type of gun you want, and there's nothing wrong with it, but the Zionist controlled Gov doesn't want us to know this, so they go on in many different type of PSA trying to brainwash us into believing that fully automatic rifles are bad, and the common man doesn't have the RIGHT to have them, aka (THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING)

• rapluva
    Triple B's wrote: »

This is EXACTLY what the NWOer's want us to believe, we (that includez YOU) have every right to have fully automatic guns.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »

If the government has more firepower than the citizenry then the government rules the people...its nto a govt for the people and by the people which fools espouse all the time.

lol by that logic, we won't truly be free until I have the right to own Predator drones & nukes n ?
  • janklow
    rapluva wrote: »
    It's Our right to defend your self with what ever type of gun you want, and there's nothing wrong with it, but the Zionist controlled Gov-
    this is the part where i add a disclaimer about how my pro-firearms statements do not come with any warnings about the ZOG or other such sentiments
    rapluva wrote: »
    -we (that includez YOU) have every right to have fully automatic guns.
    also note that currently what prevents you from having them is not so much a ban as an onerous regulation that restricts the supply and thus makes the price go up and the availability go down
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol by that logic, we won't truly be free until I have the right to own Predator drones & nukes n ?
    this IS essentially true, but would be less necessary if we weren't militarizing the ? out of the police currently
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triple B's wrote: »

That's the same ? all oppressive nations say......
  • irad4185
    irad4185 Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Let's hope gun rights are not infringed upon, and in all honesty, I doubt that law will go anywhere. A nation that outlaws high powered weapons is acting for a tyrannical govt, word to China and Iran. I wouldn't worry about this bruh, although I'm not exactly thrilled Obama is prez either (voted for Gary Johnson)

How so? It's 2012, I've never heard of any incident were a regular citizen used an assault rifle to protect the state but there sure is a ? load of citizens using them against the state. If the average citizen should be allowed to own a weapon made for fighting in wars we might as well get rid of the police and national guard.
  • janklow
    irad4185 wrote: »
    -but there sure is a ? load of citizens using them against the state.
    maybe you, like most everyone weighing in on this topic, should try and define what an "assault rifle" is.
    irad4185 wrote: »
    -a weapon made for fighting in wars-
    and this is a completely meaningless statement that can either be applied to essentially ANY gun or NONE of the guns you think you're talking about.

but hell, you're responding to a guy who's telling you that gun rights help protect individual rights by saying "gun rights aren't helping protect the government from people."
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK about banning firearms, but there probably should be a review on the restrictions. Too many incidents these days where idiots get their hands on guns and shoot the place up for no good reason. Not sure how you can prevent or screen for that, though.