anyone surprised? andrew bynum now OUT INDEFINITELY

Options
1235»

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly fans, does this hurts??? Does this burn ur soul? How does it feel to waste a opportunity and invest in an non-passionate bag of ? that sports a kunte kinte haircut?

Hope u guys learned a hard lesson. Now take ur lost, and let the ether burn slow.....
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should have known something was up when orlando wanted nothing to do with him......
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol yall takin ? from a hornets fan in here....

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The sixers Lost

"But.....but...We SAVED A bunch of money!!!" -Typical misinformed sixers fan.

The hawks,rockets,mavs and jazz will have a bunch of cap space to sign multiple free agents next summer YOU WON'T
    Tommy, you seem hellbent on proving something here...

You still mad that:

We a'ight, ? . Don't worry about our squad. Worry about your team's own sorry ? and noodle tendons.

I know the ether still burns.....it's OK.

Watching the sixers get ? on by bynums knees and all the sixer fans who believe they have all this cap space when they don't is the illest ether

Congrats on your asterik 1st round win in 6 games without rose and noah it took the sixers to face a team without the franchise and another starter to advance past the 1st round for the 1st time in damn near 10 years Lmao

Philly lost
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sixers Lost

The hawks,rockets,mavs and jazz will have a bunch of cap space to sign multiple free agents next summer YOU WON'T

You still mad that:

Derrick_Rose_Knee_Injury1.jpg

+

VW9fq.jpg

bilde?Site=BB&Date=20120511&Category=NEWS0107&ArtNo=205110401&Ref=AR&MaxW=321

=

facee_1_medium.jpg

and

6a015432336548970c0163057728c8970d-800wi

We a'ight, ? . Don't worry about our squad. Worry about your team's own sorry ? and noodle tendons.

Damn the fire Marshall gonna shut this thread down for the high volume of ether in this post.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sixers Lost

You still mad that:

Watching the sixers get ? on by bynums knees and all the sixer fans who believe they have all this cap space when they don't is the illest ether

Congrats on your asterik 1st round win in 6 games without rose and noah it took the sixers to face a team without the franchise and another starter to advance past the 1st round for the 1st time in damn near 10 years Lmao

Philly lost

OHH ok so that's why you so mad. sixers beat yall last year in the playoffs? that's why your emotions are poring out in this thread? iight i got you.

tumblr_maqb9sIQGm1r23lnc.gif

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great news Philly fans ..I just heard Bynum is gonna be ready after the all-star break
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2012
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    The sixers Lost

You still mad that:

Philly lost

OHH ok so that's why you so mad. sixers beat yall last year in the playoffs? that's why your emotions are poring out in this thread? iight i got you.

Only people who caught feelings are the ones who believed "we freed up mad space when we got rid of iggy's contract" once I posted facts proving they didn't they got enraged

We're in the present, the scorned brought the bulls up cuz he had no choice after his ambitions got ? on.

Philly lost all your teams simultaneously gettin sonned,stay young hungry and humble tho
  • TheBossman
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    The sixers Lost

You still mad that:

Philly lost

Only people who caught feelings are the ones who believed "we freed up mad space when we got rid of iggy's contract" once I posted facts proving they didn't they got enraged

We're in the present, the scorned brought the bulls up cuz he had no choice after his ambitions got ? on.

Philly lost all your teams simultaneously gettin sonned,stay young hungry and humble tho

says the cubs fan, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    The eagles "dream team" hasn't made the playoffs and wont again despite all that hype they are garbage

The phillies had "4 aces" and got sonned in the 1st round(while the franchise tore his achilles fallin on his face) and missed the playoffs the next year

The sixers acquired bynum who hasn't played one game this year and he's out indefinitely which will prolly be upgraded to out for the season soon

Simultaneous L's philly lost
  • TheBossman
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The eagles "dream team" hasn't made the playoffs and wont again despite all that hype they are garbage

The phillies had "4 aces" and got sonned in the 1st round(while the franchise tore his achilles fallin on his face) and missed the playoffs the next year

The sixers acquired bynum who hasn't played one game this year and he's out indefinitely which will prolly be upgraded to out for the season soon

bears? ain't winning a chip, the qb is worried about getting concussed and his blood glucose levels.......
    cubs? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    White Sox? nope, no chips
    Bulls? yall season don't start till march, and even then lebron stopping rose like he did 2 years ago. holla at me when ? off yo team ? .

so bottom line is either ain't city winning chips anytime soon, but atleast philly teams got the opportunity to get better.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Chicago need a heart transplant ASAP, their heart and soul is a ? ? with no knee...how you gonna be ? and have no knees??? The ? community won't even claim this rosey ass ? . Chief keef is the last hope of the city.......now that's just disgusting.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Chicago need a heart transplant ASAP, their heart and soul is a ? ? with no knee...how you gonna be ? and have no knees??? The ? community won't even claim this rosey ass ? . Chief keef is the last hope of the city.......now that's just disgusting.

i laughed.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fran-Ryan Howard? Lol ? shut the ? up please. Also you was on our ? when Bynum got traded here. Easy to say we lost now but you was hyping us up when that trade went down though.

*waits for them feelings reactions*
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2012
    Options

The fran-Ryan Howard? Lol ? shut the ? up please. Also you was on our ? when Bynum got traded here. Easy to say we lost now but you was hyping us up when that trade went down though.

*waits for them feelings reactions*

I said WITH BYNUM they would be a 3-4 seed as you can see he aint playin so now they're on the same tier as the bulls and the other teams playin for the 7-8 seed and since when is Ryan howard not the phillies franchise player?

I'm not one of those emotional lames who click feelings on everything when they disagree/get trolled by a poster thats female ? I only do that when cats be spazzin
  • thagame
    thagame Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    Options
    thagame wrote: »
    Sixers took a gamble on Bynum and lost this year. If his knees are done long term we (Sixers) gave up Iggy for nothing. I don't know what they knew but if the doctors said it was a gamble then it is what it is. Sometimes you have to gamble on the second best center at the time to make your squad better. Oh and next years free agent class, I would like to get Milsap, David West, Joe Smith or Jefferson if Bynum is not back. The reality is these players will more than likely stay with their team maybe not Jefferson though. This team is need of a post player to balance out what we have.

Times can't be that rough dog, is it?

joe_smith.jpg

Yall wild but yeah Josh Smith. We make the playoffs without Bynum......