Rick Rielly LOSING.......Notre Dame undefeated season.....Irish player trolling Reilly on twitter

Options
Jdilla26
Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Just when niccas thought it was safe to diss Notre Dame they come out have a undefeated season..........I dont know if some of yall remember Rielly going off about Notre Dame this year

Rick Reilly ✔@ReillyRick 24 Nov 12
No way Notre Dame beats USC tonight. If I'm wrong, I'll come to South Bend + polish every freaking helmet. I can't be wrong ALL year, can I?

Kapron Lewis-Moore @KLM_89
@ReillyRick ILL SEE YOU IN SOUTH BEND POLISHING OUR HELMETS!!! #EXTRASHINY

156602148.0_standard_783.0.jpg

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol why people in sports involve their personal feelings in picks I'll never know. I hate ND wit a passion but SC can't even beat stanford because they're too physical, ? made him think they could beat ND
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol why people in sports involve their personal feelings in picks I'll never know. I hate ND wit a passion but SC can't even beat stanford because they're too physical, ? made him think they could beat ND

He came out with that story about how Notre Dame football was overrated over the past years which is true but which was true now he's having to eat those since they were undefeated.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »

He came out with that story about how Notre Dame football was overrated over the past years which is true but which was true now he's having to eat those since they were undefeated.

He was right in saying there football program was over rated these last few years but he was also saying outlandish ? about the program. He was blaming the school for NBC televising there games, for them being able to go to Ireland and sell out a soccer stadium for a regular season game and other stupid ? . It's one thing to say the foot ball program hadn't been ? in years but it's a totally different thing to do what he did. He came off very bias and biter.

I think it's funny that he has to eat some crow