The most heinous thing you've seen on film....

2»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU8j-mvHO50

And the ? up thing is....this is based on a TRUE story in South Carolina, 1944.

Look up George Stinney.

Yea this ? ...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    The pool stick scene with LL Cool J and Omar Epps in In Too Deep
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    havent watched american history x just to avoid that curb stomp. ? around and let nat turner's soul take over my body

same here
    AHX is a good movie but I jus cant bring myself to watch it anymore cause of that one scene.

Its on the list with
    Rosewood
    Roots
    A Time to ?

them movies jus shoot fire in my veins
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hunger, when they get locked up in some underground tunnel with just water and no food and started eating each other.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Entire movie.

A Serbian Film

? is disgusting.
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Antichrist-The whole movie

Audition-When she fed the guy in the bag. I had a real wtf moment.

The ? in the Hills Have Eyes 2 wasn't that bad.

In Silent House-When they reveal the dad was rapping the girl as a kid and the uncle had took pics.

Silenced-The things they did to those kids were terrible. The old man touching the little boy(both were naked and in a tub) and then him saying his older brother were next. I finished it, but i made me mad as hell.

I need to watch more things that will shock me.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    halloween 2 rob zombie version when he stomped ol boy head to mush for no reason ? was borderline overboard
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    American History X wasnt that bad. You dont even see the curb stomp. Well you see him bite the curb but the stomp shows the white guys angry face and his leg raise.

Unless there is a uncut version that shows the curb stomp. Ew.

Other nasty films were Human Centipede 2. I watched the 1st one but the 2nd one was way more disgusting. Dude jackin off with sandpaper and a pregnant ? has a baby in a car while trying to escape. Baby falls under the gas pedal and she stomps on it trying to get away.

Cannibal Holocaust was messed up too, just gathering villagers together and settin them on fire or all the different things they would do. Those natives got them tho in the end.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    RawAce wrote: »
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    havent watched american history x just to avoid that curb stomp. ? around and let nat turner's soul take over my body

same here
    AHX is a good movie but I jus cant bring myself to watch it anymore cause of that one scene.

Its on the list with
    Rosewood
    Roots
    A Time to ?

them movies jus shoot fire in my veins

The novel is much better than the film, adn the film is one of my all time favorites, but w/o the ? love story the film created that wasn't in the book between Jake and his assistant the story flows alot better
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    I refused to watch the rest of the ? movie when they were gonna drink horse ? . ? is wrong with whiteboys
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    A Serbian Film

that's cheating lol

"Start with the little one."
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a french film called Inside has some disturbing ?