Since when did blasphemy become the standard in hip hop?

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    get off the drugs immediately
    dr. drew can help you
    or are you gods drug dealer?

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    In other words it illustrates new research that can classify humans by their country of origin / race through DNA....

You're halfway there; not by race (because race doesn't exist) but by continental regions. Like my article says, people who have lived in the same area for long periods of time may have some alleles in common. But the danger in this is wrongly using continental regions as a basis for race and assuming that races themselves are inherently different when that is not the case. Your article and mine lays this out.
    It also illustrates how this information could be dangerous if misused.....

The danger is misusing the information to assume that ethnicities and races across the globe are inherently different through genetics. Like your article says, people wrongly elevate genetics over other explanations.
    Your article suggests that because humans are 99% genetically similar, there is no reason to classify different races....

Exactly, there is no reason at all and there is no research that shows humans are classifiable by seperate subspecies. Like I told you earlier in another thread, all humans are the same species because they are able to interbreed regardless of race, ethnicity, origin, etc. Considering that all races are global and interbreeding, it is not logical to think that one race is any different from another. The differences are not in race, but in locations. Like my article says, "People who have lived in the same geographic region for many generations may have some alleles in common, but no allele will be found in all members of one population and in no members of any other".
    Basically, what you need to do is provide some type of evidence that the genetic information located in the 1% is not enough to classify humans by their country of origin / race......

And then provide some evidence for this incredible claim......

Basically, the burden of proof lies on you alone. You are arguing that races are inherently different. So far, your "proof" does not hold much weight. Both your article and mine disagree with you.
This discussion has been closed.