The Martian Manhunter v Dr. Manhattan

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
This came out of the Ozy v The Batmanthread and I think it would be a good discussion. Dark Raiden said the following:

DarkRaiden wrote: »
Martian Manhunter will mindrape him since he's susceptible to mental trickery and appears to be mentally weak.

Hell by his own admission he can't even stop all of the world's nukes from hitting, even Superboy can probably do that, and Supergirl definitely can.

I say will Dr. Manhattan will requisite amount of multiples of himself and start a blazing inferno and that's the end of J'onn.

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Last I heard, Martian Manhunter's weakness to fire was gone, it was all mental. Also Superman himself stated that MM was the strongest hero on earth and that he wouldn't want to fight him. Aside from that, Manhattan hasn't shown any abilities that equal him making fire, and the abilities he has shown were limited such as making 4-5 clones at a time, flying, and blowing up humans and tanks.

This is a job for Superboy not MM. Also side note, Manhattan has proven to have a weak mind when Ozymandias played with his mind and made him think he was giving cancer to people, thus forcing him off the planet in exile. No one with a strong mind would fall for that, and a weak mind against a strong telepath like MM equals defeat.

MM stomps.