Comments

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jet Set Radio still the goat
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still own a Sega Master System.

Still own a Sega Genesis.

Still own a NES, with Tecmo Super Bowl in good condition.

Still own a Sega Saturn (only got 6 games for it) :((

Always wanted a Turbo Grafx 16 (just to play Bonk's Adventures), never got one.

Always wanted Dragon Force for the Sega Saturn (never got a copy).

Never got a copy of "Soviet Strike" for the Sega Saturn.

The last FPS I played in full was "Medal of Honor Frontline in 2002," can't play any FPS shooters for more than 3 minutes anymore, since I get a horrible case of motion sickness playing them.

I've played Fight Night Round 2 and Resident Evil 4 more than any other games I ever owned.

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    you can play bonk on the ps3 off psn now if you dont feel like emulating
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »
    I don't see the big deal about Goldeneye and can't understand the love it gets. I honestly thought most n64 games graphically were subpar.

It's more about the groundbreaking gameplay, maps, characters, game modes, etc. and the nostaligia from those of us who played it back in the day. That jawn was just too much fun man. And it was '97, the graphics were pretty nice considering.

1. But I never did play Zelda. I did play it occasionally, but never seriously. And never owned it.

2. I only own four games: COD: MW3, COD: BLOPS II, and Fable 2 and Halo came with the console when I bought it. I'm thinking about buying Skyrim though. And I've been messing around with a gamefly subscription, but I have the 1-game plan. No chance in hell I'm buying games $60 or whatever they cost a pop.

3. I'm a very meticulous player. If I care enough, I must complete 100% of a game. I search every part of a map, listen to every dialogue and scene, search for all the hidden treasure, or whatever. Took me months to beat Mass Effect 2.

4. I also wasn't too entertained by Red Dead Redemption, though it has my upmost respect.

5. Never got into Halo but probably didnt try as hard.

6. NBA 2K series sucks but would be GOAT if they just fixed the damn defense. You mean to tell me that they couldnt do it in the five years I've been putting up with this series?

7. Back when I had a ps2, I played Socom and thought it was the greatest fps ever.

8. Never told anybody this but when I was a kid, I traded in my Sega Saturn for a Sega Genesis. I didn't know what I was doing. I just wanted my old console back. Dude at the register tried to talk me out of it but meh.

1191763_o.gif
    lol, Sega Saturn was wack as ? tho (to me....and a whole lot of other people lol).

• blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I downloaded Victorious: Taking The Lead for Wii....and liked it.

I suck so bad at ANY Call of Duty online that I'd be lucky to get one ? , 2 would be a good day...but I continue to buy the games.

I play every fighting games' arcade mode on easy.

I own a Game.Com.

32X was a day 1 cop for me.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm Decent At Street Fighter And Have Been Playing It SInce It First Came Out In 89...I Can Usually Hold My Against Most But Intanet ? Who Play This ? Religiously/Obsessively ...Im Lookin At You Bcotton..Usually Hand My Ass To Me (n/h)
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    I've never finished a Zelda game.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an xbox 360 and no headset. I have never even been on xbox Live to play online.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    I have an xbox 360 and no headset. I have never even been on xbox Live to play online.
    You taking L's bruh. on the lack of online gaming anyway, no big deal about the headset.

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Lied about beating Oregon Trail for years.

In online games (Runescape, 9Dragons, RAN) I used to unplug the modem so I didn't die in pvp.

Had MGS4 for about two years. Haven't played it, but I have dug through the encyclopedia a few times. Never got into any of those games.

Once traded one of my pops black tail's for a issue of Nintendo Power with Zelda OOT on the cover.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can beat oregon trail?
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    You taking L's bruh. on the lack of online gaming anyway, no big deal about the headset.

well, to justify myself, ive been straight ps since it came out. my ps3 died in may. just got an xbox 3 weeks ago. im all like "u gotta pay to play online?"

and thats my story. i do have wwe13, and hella kinect games, for the kid and the lady.

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Used To Destroy ? In Madden 02 With Team Ecko With Same ? Hail Mary Pass Play Everytime...
    Smart Dumb ?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wasn't about me but still funny none the less

I remember my 2 friends stopped being friends for like a year based off a game of Madden. They were both the type of players that constantly talked ? during the games so every time they played it was like 4 quarters of straight up ether being spit back and forth.

Well one time they were playing and it was a close ass game. One of them ended up tying the game with like 2 seconds left on a Kick return so the ? talking was at an all time high. In over time it was close again and this was back when first score won the game no matter what.

So the guy that ran the TD back to put the game into OT won the coin toss. He received the ball and ended up getting into field goal territory. My man lined up to kick the field goal and the other guy called a time out talking about he was going to ice the kicker and ? (hilarious). Well he goes back lines up for the field goal (like 50 yard field goal) you can't really tell if it's gonna make or miss and then all of a sudden...

...the friend on defense hops up and unplugs the Xbox. That ? turned into one of the realest moments of my life lol. They started pushing each other and the whole time they were talking ? like "MAN I WAS RUNNING ALL OVER YOU THAT GAME ? YOU I WON" and ? like that...too ? funny man. They went like a year avoiding each other after that. Dumbest/funniest altercation ever.

I've read this ? about 4 times...keeps gettin funnier....icing the kicker. Rofl