ya'll hear bout this cracka that murdered a black husband & wife in front of they kids

Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
8595540_600x338.jpg

Neighbors said 35-year-old Tommy Brown was playing basketball with his sons and was concerned because neighbor John Oliver Hill Jr., 48, was shooting a gun in the area

"And this nut from across the street - who had been outside shooting his gun - the gentleman asked him if he would quit because of all the kids outside playing. And so he took it upon his self to come over here and he just shot the man. Shot him in the head," said neighbor Lois Clairmont.

Deputies said the weapon was a .30-30 hunting rifle. The three boys who witnessed the shooting ran inside to get their mother and when she came out, Hill allegedly shot her twice.

Thalia Rebecca Mook, 35, was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center where she died Sunday.

Peterkin said when his officers arrived, Hill had returned to his home on Philippi Church Road - around the corner from the Brown's house. A short standoff ensued, and Hill surrendered after about 30 minutes.

Ten weapons were seized at Hill's home.

Hill was charged with two counts of first-degree murder. He was being held without bond in the Hoke County Jail.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8595345

image_032612_hike_Shooting_vicsIMG00835-20120326-1236.jpg

? Damn.

I hope Black Guerrilla Family members lynch this fool once he get inside.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    dont approach maniacs with guns unless u approaching with bullets...
    yeah, i'm not sure the wife's actions were the best ones, although i assume in this situation she's not thinking rationally
    Gun Laws?
    please, don't discuss anything relevant, just say "gun laws"
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? last name was "mook"

gotdamn lmao
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    dont approach maniacs with guns unless u approaching with bullets...

That or a BB gun with some pellets. BB guns can do some serious damage
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? man. Raeford like 20 mins away. I went to school down that way in Southern Pines. Had the roles would of been reversed everybody would be hearin bout that ? in just about every state
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ...smh.

Old white men have lost their damn minds out here.

RIP
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptnutz wrote: »
    I read the comments. It's funny how white people are quick to rebut African Americans by saying "everything isn't about race" in a white criminal, black victim situation, but when the roles are reversed, all you hear is "? ", "monkey", "thug", "savages" etc.
    That's why I don't pay them no mind, you can't comment on something you never experience in which it definitely needs experience. I just went and saw that comment, this fool was sick, but he was inadvertently saying racism isn't a sickness and it is.

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is a sad situation..

older white people or maybe older people in general,
    live by different rules/codes then a younger generation..

older people feel like, if They're not bothering U then,
    U should leave them the hell alone..

especially if U aint capable of taking it to the level of drama,
    that they're gonna take it to, if U ? with them..
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wokv.com/news/news/local/murder-suspect-make-initial-court-appearance-mon-a/nTFhf/

DUNN_MICHAEL_DAVID.jpg

In other news some other old white guy shot and killed some black kide because of loud music.

828092_profile_pic.jpg

"45-year-old Michael Dunn is charged with murder and attempted murder. He allegedly fired several shots Friday night into an SUV at the Gate station at Southside and Baymeadows during a confrontation over loud music. 17-year-old Jordan Davis, a senior at Wolfson High School, was killed."
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Old white men have lost their damn minds out here.
    this is probably accurate as a general rule

• ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    8595540_600x338.jpg

Neighbors said 35-year-old Tommy Brown was playing basketball with his sons and was concerned because neighbor John Oliver Hill Jr., 48, was shooting a gun in the area

"And this nut from across the street - who had been outside shooting his gun - the gentleman asked him if he would quit because of all the kids outside playing. And so he took it upon his self to come over here and he just shot the man. Shot him in the head," said neighbor Lois Clairmont.

Deputies said the weapon was a .30-30 hunting rifle. The three boys who witnessed the shooting ran inside to get their mother and when she came out, Hill allegedly shot her twice.

Thalia Rebecca Mook, 35, was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center where she died Sunday.

Peterkin said when his officers arrived, Hill had returned to his home on Philippi Church Road - around the corner from the Brown's house. A short standoff ensued, and Hill surrendered after about 30 minutes.

Ten weapons were seized at Hill's home.

Hill was charged with two counts of first-degree murder. He was being held without bond in the Hoke County Jail.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8595345

image_032612_hike_Shooting_vicsIMG00835-20120326-1236.jpg

? Damn.

I hope Black Guerrilla Family members lynch this fool once he get inside.

then white people get mad when black people are racist towards them. This is the reason whhy more black people are completely done with white folks, especially in the south.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all Romney's men are starting to lash out at black people now. i see the trend continuing
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused. This dude shot the father, and the mother ran up on him with no weapon. What exactly was she expecting to happen?
  • Ajackson17
    This was some dumb ? , I would have taken the kids in the house and called the police like an intelligent person would. Not confront some shooter.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'm confused. Maybe you guys know something about this story that I don't know, even though I did click the link and read the original story. Was it confirmed that race had anything to do with this story at all? Because I didn't see any hard evidence of that in the article.

I'm not saying that race had nothing to do with it because it's certainly possible. I'm just saying that there's no real indication to run away with that conclusion. Dude simply could've just been wacko. I know that this is typical IC ? , but c'mon right? And does this really have anything to do with Mitt Romney?? Really?

We went from the original title of the story - "Husband and wife shot as children watch" - to IC's very own interpretative title thread - "ya'll hear bout this cracka that murdered a black husband & wife in front of they kids." Let's not even talk about the hypocrisy of it all.

As for gun control? American citizens should have reasonable access to guns regardless. Now that access needs to be thoroughly regulated however. Mentally ill, criminally ill, immature peoples should not have access to firearms. This guy was clearly not playing with a full deck. I mean, who gave this a gun? Speaking of which, I recently read that the 2011 Tuscon shooter tried to buy some ammo at Walmart before the shooting, but the clerk refused to sell it to him because dude looked crazy. I don't know if that's constitutional, but we need more people like that clerk if we want to handle gun laws the right way.

Sad about the wife, but she should've kept a level-head. Bad things happen when you can't keep cool under pressure.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    This was some dumb ? , I would have taken the kids in the house and called the police like an intelligent person would. Not confront some shooter.

Easily said in hindsight.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/67710_10152305132775206_1019459088_n.jpg[/img]
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i guess he was a romney supporter
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Easily said in hindsight.

Nah, if I was hearing some shooting and I was outside, first thing to do is to get inside LOL, not to see what it is.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Ok, I'm confused. Maybe you guys know something about this story that I don't know, even though I did click the link and read the original story. Was it confirmed that race had anything to do with this story at all? Because I didn't see any hard evidence of that in the article.

I'm not saying that race had nothing to do with it because it's certainly possible. I'm just saying that there's no real indication to run away with that conclusion. Dude simply could've just been wacko. I know that this is typical IC ? , but c'mon right? And does this really have anything to do with Mitt Romney?? Really?

We went from the original title of the story - "Husband and wife shot as children watch" - to IC's very own interpretative title thread - "ya'll hear bout this cracka that murdered a black husband & wife in front of they kids." Let's not even talk about the hypocrisy of it all.

As for gun control? American citizens should have reasonable access to guns regardless. Now that access needs to be thoroughly regulated however. Mentally ill, criminally ill, immature peoples should not have access to firearms. This guy was clearly not playing with a full deck. I mean, who gave this a gun? Speaking of which, I recently read that the 2011 Tuscon shooter tried to buy some ammo at Walmart before the shooting, but the clerk refused to sell it to him because dude looked crazy. I don't know if that's constitutional, but we need more people like that clerk if we want to handle gun laws the right way.

Sad about the wife, but she should've kept a level-head. Bad things happen when you can't keep cool under pressure.

Why is it that the white ? gotta be wearing a white hood and swastikas or giving overheard clarification that "I am murdering you because you're black" in order for something to be about race?

You think he woulda shot that man down if he were white, if he valued their lives as much as his own?

Wonder what he was thinkin as he went over gun in hand. "? ? and his stupid ? family playin niggerball in my neighborhood, that used to have none of them, now I can't do as I please on my own property without some uppity ? comin to tell me what to do on my own property?? ? that ? , this is 'merica.

That ? had a psychotic break.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »

Why is it that the white ? gotta be wearing a white hood and swastikas or giving overheard clarification that "I am murdering you because you're black" in order for something to be about race?

You think he woulda shot that man down if he were white, if he valued their lives as much as his own?

Wonder what he was thinkin as he went over gun in hand. "? ? and his stupid ? family playin niggerball in my neighborhood, that used to have none of them, now I can't do as I please on my own property without some uppity ? comin to tell me what to do on my own property?? ? that ? , this is 'merica.

That ? had a psychotic break.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Yeah, for the most part, black people have a real reason when they ? person, even if that reason may be stupid. So a black person just walking up to someone and shooting them for no reason would seem odd. White people do ? like that all the time though. I'm sure they have their reasons, but it's not always as cut and dry as with black people. So yea, I think it's possible that those people could have been in the wrong place at the wrong time around the wrong person and might have gotten killed no matter what race they are.