Battle For New York - Knicks Vs Brooklyn Nets.. Jay-Z Talks His ? !!

Options
2»

Comments

• Therecanonlybeone
    Therecanonlybeone Members Posts: 400
    Options
    Y'all mofockers.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having the Nets is Brooklyn is good for NY cuz there's now more interest in the two teams.
    It sucks for us NJans cuz we now only have 1 major league sport, although most cats are Knicks fans (myself included)

Nj had their chance to support the nets and they didn't. Nets couldn't even sell out their arena when they made it to back to back finals.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from the Bronx but been a net fan all my life even though I can't stand Brooklyn I have to stick with my team
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    Having the Nets is Brooklyn is good for NY cuz there's now more interest in the two teams.
    It sucks for us NJans cuz we now only have 1 major league sport, although most cats are Knicks fans (myself included)

Nj had their chance to support the nets and they didn't. Nets couldn't even sell out their arena when they made it to back to back finals.

not only that but they got a chance to support the nets at the prudentail center which was state of the art so you couldn't make the excuse "well the arena is outdated". Ive been to a nets game a few years ago and honestly the crowd was pathetic untill the 4th quarter and an OT Vince Carter Buzzer beater.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »

i guess. most of us are Knicks fans anyway