NINTENDO KEEPS INNOVATING IT, MOCROSOFT & SONY KEEP ON TAKING IT, THEIR FAN BOYS KEEP FAKING IT!

2»

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we're still pretending you can get red rings in the recent xbox?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last nintendo console worth a damn was the gamecube
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

WHAT????? You really think so? I say N64. SNES before that. NES is forever classic. That's a given. Wii goes on that list based off innovation alone (not games of course). I'll even say the Wii U. But the GameCube...ehh.

I've been a Nintendo fan since day one of the NES. GameCube to me was like a bad hangover. Can't really remember anything good about it. Kinda hazy. Lol!
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gamecube was ass
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    analog sticks - Atari 5200 had these in 1982.

hand held system - Milton Bradley Microvision, the first handheld with Interchangeable games, 1979

Smaller sleek systems - Atari 2600 Jr? Intellivision 2?

rumble pack (rumble feature/duel shock) - They was putting force feedback in PC Flight joysticks back when Nintendo was on the NES.

four player slots - Bally Astrocade did this in 1977

backwards capability - Atari 5200: 7800 had the 2600 BC built in
    nintendo wi-fi connection (P.S.N/XBOX LIVE) - Um bruh Xbox Live was out nearly 3 years before Nintendo came out with Wi-Fi Connection on DS, and the PS2 had an online service in Japan called "Broadband Browser"...And if you wanna Elaborate on that, Gameline let you D/L games to the Atari 2600 in 1982, XBand on the Super NES and Genesis let you play online AND Sega Channel let you do damn near everything you can do on Xbox Live in 1994, and I was posting scores and surfing the net on my Game.Com and playing Sega Rally online on the Saturn in 1997.

New initiative fighter: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS (PLAYSTATION ALL STARS) - I'll give 'em that one.....BUT If you wanna be Technical about it Marvel VS Capcom did the mascot mashup fighter a whole year before Smash dropped on the N64.

wireless controllers - Atari 2600 had wireless controllers.

motion sensor tech (connect/playstation move) - Xavix Port was the first system to be completely based around motion sensor technology and it came out in 2004...Plus Sony's Eyetoy predates the Wii by 3 years...

company mascots - Namco was pimping Pac-Man out when Mario's name was still "Jump Man".

wii sports/resort (can't remember the names of the clones for this) - Again, Xavix did Wii Sports back in '04

Touch screen controller (smart glass) - You could actually do this ? with an app called "My Xbox Live" BEFORE they announced Wii U OR Smartglass.......BUT I'll Let Nintendo have this one too.

3D tech that doesn't require 3D glasses (cloning...............) - Mobile Phones in japan did this ? WAAAAY before Nintendo thought about using the tech in a handheld....that's probably why the tech exists.

wii U future innovative creations (cloning pending...............)

I LOVE me some Nintendo, but really most of your declarations of Nintendo's innovation are simply not-truths bruh....What they DID do however is perfect a lot of someone else's ideas.

Try a harder difficulty level next time.

Wish I Could Click Ether Twice

I

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    analog sticks - Atari 5200 had these in 1982.

hand held system - Milton Bradley Microvision, the first handheld with Interchangeable games, 1979

Smaller sleek systems - Atari 2600 Jr? Intellivision 2?

rumble pack (rumble feature/duel shock) - They was putting force feedback in PC Flight joysticks back when Nintendo was on the NES.

four player slots - Bally Astrocade did this in 1977

backwards capability - Atari 5200: 7800 had the 2600 BC built in
    nintendo wi-fi connection (P.S.N/XBOX LIVE) - Um bruh Xbox Live was out nearly 3 years before Nintendo came out with Wi-Fi Connection on DS, and the PS2 had an online service in Japan called "Broadband Browser"...And if you wanna Elaborate on that, Gameline let you D/L games to the Atari 2600 in 1982, XBand on the Super NES and Genesis let you play online AND Sega Channel let you do damn near everything you can do on Xbox Live in 1994, and I was posting scores and surfing the net on my Game.Com and playing Sega Rally online on the Saturn in 1997.

New initiative fighter: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS (PLAYSTATION ALL STARS) - I'll give 'em that one.....BUT If you wanna be Technical about it Marvel VS Capcom did the mascot mashup fighter a whole year before Smash dropped on the N64.

wireless controllers - Atari 2600 had wireless controllers.

motion sensor tech (connect/playstation move) - Xavix Port was the first system to be completely based around motion sensor technology and it came out in 2004...Plus Sony's Eyetoy predates the Wii by 3 years...

company mascots - Namco was pimping Pac-Man out when Mario's name was still "Jump Man".

wii sports/resort (can't remember the names of the clones for this) - Again, Xavix did Wii Sports back in '04

Touch screen controller (smart glass) - You could actually do this ? with an app called "My Xbox Live" BEFORE they announced Wii U OR Smartglass.......BUT I'll Let Nintendo have this one too.

3D tech that doesn't require 3D glasses (cloning...............) - Mobile Phones in japan did this ? WAAAAY before Nintendo thought about using the tech in a handheld....that's probably why the tech exists.

wii U future innovative creations (cloning pending...............)

I LOVE me some Nintendo, but really most of your declarations of Nintendo's innovation are simply not-truths bruh....What they DID do however is perfect a lot of someone else's ideas.

Try a harder difficulty level next time.

Wish I Could Click Ether Twice

I