Umm is this supposed to be a new Superhead or sumn?

Options
KingJamal
KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
jumpoff.jpg?w=590&h=405

Another day, another tell-all book about high-profile music industry artists who poked their peen into the wrong groupie and got put on blast.

In this latest one, serial sidechick turned “rapper” Jara Everett dishes on how she used to bust it open in the bedroom with the likes of R.Kelly, Young Jeezy, Shaq, Tupac, (yes, Tupac) and more.

Check out an excerpt from the book below:
Just in time for the holidays, readers will get a close view of Jara Everett’s real personal and at times explicit experiences with some of entertainments’ who’s who such as Tupac, Suge Knight, R. Kelly, Shawty Redd, Young Jeezy, Martin Lawrence, Shaq, Gary Busey, Jazze Pha and others. Written with humor, honesty and from a point of self-reflection, Jara Everett answers the question, “What is a jumpoff?”
I wrote this book for other women to learn about themselves through my stories,” states Jara, so many women are “jumpoffs” whether intentional or not; but now they can see themselves where they are right now and take control of where they are going!

Is this she ? serious about the bolded

Anyway this is wat she says about R. Kelly:

My first night with Kelly was a night to remember. He was freaky! I sat on his face, and he asked me to do a ? on him. I smiled and told him that wasn’t my thing.

I asked him if he ever had it done, and he said once. He was s*xy and all, but I couldn’t bring myself to ? on his face. It was our first time together and what might have been s*xy and freaky to him was not s*xy and freaky to me. Golden showers are not s*xy to me at all. It wasn’t then, and still isn’t today.”

http://bossip.com/687720/groupie-tales-new-tell-all-book-jump-off-puts-r-kelly-jeezy-shaq-tupac-and-more-on-full-blast/

Comments