what happen to g-unit

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Banks already smash Mega on a track??

? outta here with Jeru the Damaja and CL Smooth... Chamillionaire ain't had a hot project since Mixtape Messiah 2.

Banks Gangsta Grillz on the way!
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same that said I'll put a red dot on your back like a slice of pizza
  • ohhhla
    Bank$ got ripped by Juelz Santana.
  • buttuh_b
    ohhhla why you angry at the ? Blue Hef for b? You got a crush on Yaris Sanchez or some ? ?

Cold Corner 3 coming soon!
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gggg you know!
  • ohhhla
    @Buttah_b

A friend of mine told me that his favorite rapper of all time.

He doesn't deserve to be on anyone's but the wackest, boring rapper list.

It bothers me that he has fans.
  • buttuh_b
    @ohhhla But you download every mixtape. You mad when you hear Banks songs featured on major motion picture soundtracks?
  • ohhhla
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    @ohhhla But you download every mixtape. You mad when you hear Banks songs featured on major motion picture soundtracks?

Cuz I'm a head.

I know you got rappers you dislike but you listen to their discography anyways.

Is this post referring to "My House"?

I don't get it if Bank$ so nice. Why do most of the IC and almost every hip hop board find him boring?

• buttuh_b
    ohhhla wrote: »

Cuz I'm a head.

I don't get it if Bank$ so nice. Why do most of the IC and almost every hip hop board find him boring?

I'm talkin bout Beamer, Benz, Bentley was played at the party scene for the movie Project X, which grossed over $100 mill at box office due to featuring Banks.

But I feel you on checking every rappers project even if you don't like them. It's only right.
  • ohhhla

Cuz I'm a head.

I'm talkin bout Beamer, Benz, Bentley was played at the party scene for the movie Project X, which grossed over $100 mill at box office due to featuring Banks.

But I feel you on checking every rappers project even if you don't like them. It's only right.

Yea, how would I know he sucks if I didn't listened to him?

What do I look like the rest of the reason?

• Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    @Demarco27

Hova
    B.I.G.
    Scarface
    Ghostface
    Cam
    Nas
    Lupe Fiasco
    Cormega
    AZ
    3 Stacks
    Big Boi
    Chamillionaire
    CL Smooth
    Jeru
    Reks
    I ? wit most of ur list...but FOHwit Chamillionaire and Jeru The Damaga..LMFAO @ u callin Banks boring when u listen to "Chamillitary mane".....dead.

• Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    @Demarco27

You're wrong about who Bank$ is trying to emulate.

"That's why I'm always around a biscuit mane/And I ain't going to speak your name/Cuz you lame and I'm mixed with Rakim, Rick & Kane, ? ." - If You Ain't Holdin.

Nah im not wrong. "Big is the voice i puff too/thats why im on the level u need to step ya rap game up to"
    He's name dropped prtty much all the legends that he looks up to. U just named Rakim (which I said) and he sid he looks up to G rap, Capone n Noreaga, LL n Mobb Deep.

Kanye even said Banks is top 5 plus stole one of his lines on WTT (Who Gonna Stop)

Ye- Heard Yeezy was racist/I guess thats on one basis/I only like Green Faces
    Banks (off Cold Corner1 that cameout before WTT) Good Company -I only like green faces, I'm a racist.

So how is Banks wack when he gets love from a legendary rapper...who also liked his line so much, so he used it?
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    50's arrogance and selfishness killed the unit. the unit wasn't that good anyway. it was lloyd banks who made them hot on the mixtape circuit. he is still killing the mixtape circuit by himself he doesn't need 50
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Speaking of CL Smooth.. Mecca and the Soul Brother was/is a pretty damn good album.. easily an 8.5/10 album..

I reminisce, I reminisce..
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    game did to gunit what 50 did to jarule at least here on the west coast he made them uncool those gunot shirts were everywhere and ? looked at you crazy if you wore a gunite shirt
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    killaguwop wrote: »
    lloyd banks is still killing the mixtape circuit by himself he doesn't need 50
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    50 held them back and then ironically enough when the brand died out, he then blamed them for not working hard enough, so he felt the need to let them go out on their own.

Where was that attitude in 2004-2005 era? But now that G Unit aint ? , he then want them to be "stars"
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i agree with @keeponpushing
    they just fell off. fans moved on to other ppl.
  • victory_kid
    victory_kid Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of things happened, but for 50's decline in the spot light, its more of his music being somewhat stagnant and was showing no growth at all... similar to DMX. Plus he was putting out too many subpar mixtapes out while shooting movies at the same time. Not a good look at all.

But I do not agree that that its his fault for G-Unit falling off. He did what many people have been doing as far as playing ? chess moves on disrespectful artists such as Game and Young Buck.

As for Lloyd Banks...he needs to drop videos and market himself a lot better. Does he even have a video for any track off of his last mixtape?

Yayo is Yayo...never really liked him as an artist, but he plays his position and stays close to 50. I think Yayo should just be an A&R or something, not an artist. Use the money he has to start small businesses or some ? .

Only people keeping G-Unit somewhat relevant: Jack Thriller, DJ WhooKid, and sometimes 50.
  • killaguwop
    A lot of things happened, but for 50's decline in the spot light, its more of his music being somewhat stagnant and was showing no growth at all... similar to DMX. Plus he was putting out too many subpar mixtapes out while shooting movies at the same time. Not a good look at all.

But I do not agree that that its his fault for G-Unit falling off. He did what many people have been doing as far as playing ? chess moves on disrespectful artists such as Game and Young Buck.

As for Lloyd Banks...he needs to drop videos and market himself a lot better. Does he even have a video for any track off of his last mixtape?

Yayo is Yayo...never really liked him as an artist, but he plays his position and stays close to 50. I think Yayo should just be an A&R or something, not an artist. Use the money he has to start small businesses or some ? .

Only people keeping G-Unit somewhat relevant: Jack Thriller, DJ WhooKid, and sometimes 50.

co-sign banks being lazy to go the video shoot if he shooted some visuals for the mixtape. it would put him in another level.
  • Red_Eyez
    Red_Eyez Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    The type of music they make isn't what's popular in today's industry and with the new generation of fans
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot all about Hot Rod and Kidd Kidd LOL

anyone remember that Mazaradi fox ? that was like 45 Reppin the ? out of G-Unit and was on there for like a month? Lol
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "the unit aint fall off its all politics..the media caters to pop..not violent hits"--that rapper that smashed ooohhlllaasslal' or whatevers female family members
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "the unit aint fall off its all politics..the media caters to pop..not violent hits"--that rapper that smashed ooohhlllaasslal' or whatevers female family members

csssssssssssssssssssss

goat line.
  • killaguwop

true theory.
    violent hiphop will never be mainstream.ill bill,vinnie paz,r.a the rugged man,bumpy knuckles etc.. all these MCs will forever stay underground.
    only mainstream music is ? ,champagne popping music.