Prime T-Mac Vs Prime Wade Vs Prime VC .......Which Prime was best????

Options
13»

Comments

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime T-Mac
    moedays wrote: »
    Prime T-Mac could guard both players mentioned in their primes, but could they guard him. I don't think Wade could check T-Mac 1 on 1(he's too short) and VC was never known for his D imo.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime T-Mac
    Where did this D-wade great defender ? come from. He was great at getting those weakside blocks, but on the whole he's always been a mediocre defensive player.

You name another 2 guard that get as many weakside blocks then..
    You cant discredit someone when noone else has been doing since MJ..
    Whoever said Wade wouldn't have got out the 1st round without Shaq and GP obviously didnt watch the Heat when it was Wade, Odom and Caron..
    Playmaker i see you always bring up the high screen and roll but you play to the talents of your players.
    I would take Wade bcuz he was more efficient but i love TMAC game it was smooth like he wasnt really tryin..
    The efficiency is attributed to the offensive system predicated on mismatches and diversions i just think tmac was more of a rounded player..esp offensively
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime T-Mac
    Talent wise T-Mac

Dude was incredible
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime Wade
    Where did this D-wade great defender ? come from. He was great at getting those weakside blocks, but on the whole he's always been a mediocre defensive player.

Whoever said Wade wouldn't have got out the 1st round without Shaq and GP obviously didnt watch the Heat when it was Wade, Odom and Caron..
    Playmaker i see you always bring up the high screen and roll but you play to the talents of your players.
    I would take Wade bcuz he was more efficient but i love TMAC game it was smooth like he wasnt really tryin..
    The efficiency is attributed to the offensive system predicated on mismatches and diversions i just think tmac was more of a rounded player..esp offensively

I understand that im saying if you got a player that can get to the cup at will, why wouldnt you play that, there have been plenty of players the play off the high screen and roll and non of them have been as efficient..
    I wouldnt complain with either one they are both better than VC to me tho..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime T-Mac

I understand that im saying if you got a player that can get to the cup at will, why wouldnt you play that, there have been plenty of players the play off the high screen and roll and non of them have been as efficient..

I mean i know they are playing to players strengths when they do that but it also do speak to the limitations inthere game.. its smart to run but can be seen as a crutch too.. agree to disagree
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime Wade

I mean i know they are playing to players strengths when they do that but it also do speak to the limitations inthere game.. its smart to run but can be seen as a crutch too.. agree to disagree

Yupp my ? jumper is completely broken lol..
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime T-Mac
    D wade has never been the best shooting guard in a league he played in at anytime in his herpes filled life unless you maybe counting high school...and i bet there was some dude that was better.

? was few draft lottery ? away from being the new larry hughes.

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime Wade
    blu197 wrote: »
    winning a ring doesnt make you a better player carry on though.

word his playoff performances in totality are more impressive than t-macs with or without a ring .

They have the same ppg for career @25.2, TMac avg more rebounds and more assist in playoffs

word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Op-CdfiOI

I'm talking about his performances in the playoffs in totality not just stats he was winning Ws ? from the start even before shaq oh but they stats ? outta here
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Prime T-Mac
    wade has like less than 100 more points in his career than pau gasol....thats terrible. soft ass chicago style ? . go head bilfiger turn up ya chief keef cassette and flag this .
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime Wade
    gimmie the undersized two guard....more efficient as stated earlier.....Celtics doubled this ? with LeBron on the same court in the ECFs just last year....cats so disrespectful in here b
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Prime Wade
    Wade for the balance plus offense and defense ... Tmac was just the best pure scorer imo.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe Wade and Bron never played each other in the playoffs. how the league didn't make that happen is beyond me. VC was lazy TMac fell off due to injuries and Wade's play style over his career is looking to be a detriment to his career. with that said idk. I gotta think about it. it never dawned on me that Wade really didn't do anything when Shaq left which proves that basketball is a team game for all that ? that say if it wasn't for X player they wouldn't have done ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Prime Wade
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Can't believe Wade and Bron never played each other in the playoffs. how the league didn't make that happen is beyond me. VC was lazy TMac fell off due to injuries and Wade's play style over his career is looking to be a detriment to his career. with that said idk. I gotta think about it. it never dawned on me that Wade really didn't do anything when Shaq left which proves that basketball is a team game for all that ? that say if it wasn't for X player they wouldn't have done ? .

How would the league have made it happen? They don't control who makes it to the next round, the players do.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »

How would the league have made it happen? They don't control who makes it to the next round, the players do.

it was just a joke. would've been nice to see but I dont believe in the conspiracies that the league hands championships and/or games to teams
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Prime Wade
    I have to Say Wade also reluctantly for lack of a better Choice. One guy let his lil cousin be better than him and the other was a stat stuffing loser who couldn't get his team outta the first round even with Yao Ming on his team. Wade still can do a little something once in a while while the other 2 are on some larry Holmes ? on their teams. I'll say Wade since he's like the 4th or 5th (depending on how you feel about Drexler and Reggie)best shooting guard of alltime and he know what the finals atleast smell like (thanks to Shaq and Bron of course)
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime T-Mac
    T Mac
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime T-Mac
    T Mac
  • locksmith1
    locksmith1 Members Posts: 293
    Options
    Prime Wade
    DaBull wrote: »
    trivia ...........who is the ? shooting 16% from 3pt land and averaging 18ppg on 15 shots in 2012-2013
    I will give you a hint..........he is washed up
    18 pts. 4.4rebs 4.7assists 1.3 steals 0.8blks 46 fg% 75% now compare those numbers to washed up Vince and Tmac.
  • locksmith1
    locksmith1 Members Posts: 293
    Options
    Prime Wade
    And notice how wade couldn't get out the 1st round when Shaq left and b4 bron got there

He got off the first round in his rookie year before Shaq.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime T-Mac
    T-mac and VC had complete games. Wade...Meh!