Bullied 14 year old Utah junior high school student commits dat in front of classmates

Options
124»

Comments

• Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody is so quick to say something negative about the kid being bullied, but not the one that drove him or her to the point that they felt their only option was to take their life. Not everybody has the heart to stand up to a bully, to talk back or fight back. And all that talk about surival of the fittest is played. You're really gonna stand by and watch somebody die and not do anything about it? It's easier to do that than to do something about it. That's the weakness right there.

A lot of you are talking about back in the day this and that, but we don't live back in the day anymore. This is 2012. A kid could ? his pants in school, come home, and find a video of it on youtube, and a meme of it on facebook, and have that ? (pun intended) follow him for the rest of his life.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i became conflicted...and couldn't decide whether or not to care after reading 'utah'
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    No but really tho...why people acting like everybody's problems are the same?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "i'm gonna shoot myself in front of class during show and tell. That will show them not to bully me"
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should have shot th kids who were bullying him.
    He would have been out of jail by the time he was 25
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.. People in this thread saying he should of shot the bullies. If he did, this article would be titled differently and you would call him crazy.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall are sayin kids that "bullied" a kid should have been shot? You dont even know what each of them did.Things aint as simple as people would like them to be. We dont know the particulars. Just a messed up situation.Who really can say what the answers were?
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as im reading this, i already knew when i scrolled down through the comments, i was going to read more harsh words, insults, and a few giggles like ? funny. yall some idiots. how can you laugh at somebody killing himself.. call him weak and not take blame for what he did. yea you can say he could have been stronger emotionally, but it is what it is.. it is what it is. he was only 14 years old. he killed himself over people just like YOU cuz only people like you laughing is the type to bully. we live in a cruel world and this thread alone proves that. there aint no love in this world, no support, no soul anymore.

speaking of living in a cruel ugly world....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAXBBgaOJ5A

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

^ Was bullied as a kid post
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Sour wrote: »

^ Was bullied as a kid post

so either you a bully or you got bullied? you got the mentality of a winner.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should have shot th kids who were bullying him.
    He would have been out of jail by the time he was 25

he woulda experienced some real bullying then. geyting ? is not some thing he would live down.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

Jeremy "spoke," in class on Thursday.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lincoln wrote: »
    Everybody is so quick to say something negative about the kid being bullied, but not the one that drove him or her to the point that they felt their only option was to take their life. Not everybody has the heart to stand up to a bully, to talk back or fight back. And all that talk about surival of the fittest is played. You're really gonna stand by and watch somebody die and not do anything about it? It's easier to do that than to do something about it. That's the weakness right there.

A lot of you are talking about back in the day this and that, but we don't live back in the day anymore. This is 2012. A kid could ? his pants in school, come home, and find a video of it on youtube, and a meme of it on facebook, and have that ? (pun intended) follow him for the rest of his life.

Shouldnt have ? himself...Deal with the consequences. Nobody over the age of 7 should ? themselves anyways. You deserve a youtube vid after that
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's funny is if he would of survived a gunshot wound to the head and got his ass whooped the next day.