The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
Why they play the ? the WHOLE DVD? Especially hobby heeanan ? was clownin him the whole time ... Why make a DVD to ? on the ? ?

Comments

• RespectedGENlUS
    RespectedGENlUS Members Posts: 53
    Options
    The DVD was good and sad. They made a DVD because they knew people would buy it. They talked junk about him the whole time though, but can't blame them. Warrior was trash.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really shoulda called it ''Thee Roast Of The Ultimate Warrior''
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Is it on youtube or netflix?
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have it on you tube
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if he was so ? poor like they said, why they want him to carry the company....all those wrestlers seemed butt hurt because he wasn't trying to be friends with dudes, he was there to get paid, but he also took his ? serious with the designs etc of his costumes and all that. He wasn't a dude that just wanted to lay around be a ? and get paid, he wanted to make himself a nice brand and cake off it. I think a lot of the hate for him was jealousy that he climbed so quickly up the ladder.

however the wrestling aspect of his low skill level def was true, and funny. He needed a great like savage to make him look his best. But he never claimed to be some technical wiz....? him and hogan skill wise aren't much different. Hogan just got everyone paid so people gotta kiss the throne.

dvd is def worth the watch, I just wish they had andre the giant alive to comment on their matches. heenan didnt do it justice lol
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never seen a movie that is supposed to be celebrating someone and everyone ? on the person.
    It was jus str8 clowning
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They seemed threatened and jelouse of him, so they decided to talk all that ? about him. Vince talking about he was mad he took time off after his pops died. Who cares if they wasn't getting along, a ? needs time to reflect after losing a parent. Like that was the best example you could come up with, about him cutting out on shows.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They ALL just mad I think because warrior put the burner to Vince head for a million dollars in cash and warrior got it All the next day .... Pretty GOAT status to me
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    two of the most popular wrestlers, were also two of the wackest
  • P swayze166
    Options
    They ALL just mad I think because warrior put the burner to Vince head for a million dollars in cash and warrior got it All the next day .... Pretty GOAT status to me

Warrior ? pulled out the 12 gauge as his music was about to go on at summer slam like "yo Vince...u know what it is".....bout time someone got at Vince the way he did so many ? .

The way he did bret, not even the screw job, the way he ? him on the contract he signed him to that bret took for less just to be loyal....after reading Bret's book, I gave no ? about Vince from there on.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was strong as ? though
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Warrior ? pulled out the 12 gauge as his music was about to go on at summer slam like "yo Vince...u know what it is".....bout time someone got at Vince the way he did so many ? .

The way he did bret, not even the screw job, the way he ? him on the contract he signed him to that bret took for less just to be loyal....after reading Bret's book, I gave no ? about Vince from there on.

what contract?
  • P swayze166
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

what contract?

After Shawn beat bret in the iron match, Bret's contract was up....wow offered him like 3 mil a year, way more than Vince could pay him,,,,,bret never had any intention of leaving, Vince offered him a 20 year contract for a lot less, but still good money like 1.5 mil a year......bret came back signed and Vince asked him to basically ? all over the USA etc...basically turning him halfway heel....right after he brought on crazy heat upon himself in that angle, Vince came to Bret and said he is in "financial ruin" and he can't afford to pay bret, he was free to go......bret only asked him didn't lose the belt to Shawn in Canada, then Vince did the Montreal screw job....so bret got ? about 5 ways....had to leave WWF, had destroyed the hero he built up the last 10 years or so, half the fan base of the territory he worked in majority of the time (USA) hated him, he lost the belt in front of his home country embarrassingly, and the worst, was forced to work for wcw right as it spiraled down the toilet....meanwhile....

Vince in financial "ruin" was ? , this happened all as the attitude era began and Steve Austin rose to prominence....aka the most profitable the WWF ever was (even more than the Hogan 80's).......as well as not paying bret, he did as he does with all Vince tried to ruin bret on his way out....that's why no ? will ever be given for Vince.....never mind he put Owen in position to die. As well as not releasing him as well to join bret, little while later Owen was dressed as a stupid blue fake super hero and died doing a stupid ass stunt he had no part in doing.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • P swayze166
    Options
    warrior brought that ? all on himself...
    yeah it's a paycheck... yeah we know vince shady...

but it's about being a team player isn't it?

that's the key to success in that field right?

Nahhh the opposite guys like hogan only played on team hogan lol and they had the most success
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warrior was legit ? though. They didn't need to dog him so hard but fam was garbage. He need to thank Savage & Rude when he see them for carrying him to the best matches he had.
  • P swayze166
    Options
    ^lol don't think he will bump into them anytime soon.......they dead dawg
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what I meant though lol