genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
255429_10151087473981026_287236231_n_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5/10

The beginning seemed good, then it dragged out too long. We still don't know who is behind it and there's too many.

We should have answers by now and understand their purpose.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They started off good but TNA is dragging this storyline out too long. It's been 4 or 5 months and only 2 members have been revealed/

I'll give them a 4 as of right now
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far, The Shield >

Aces & Eights came in and just beat people, we didnt hear them for a while.

Shield came in, beat up one of the biggest guys in the WWE right now, got noticed, spoke out as to why & made a name for themselves. Keeping it a smaller grouper is also better.

Aces & Eights had potential, but I think that's died out. They no longer intrigue me.
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    0 garbage not only two people revealed but devon and luke gallows come on son they wouldnt even make nwo and everybody was nwo
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call ? , D-von would make nWo. if Virgil's whack ass can make it, so can D-Von.
  • ratchet bity
    Not without bubba
  • ratchet bity
    Maybe he would make nwo devon as a focal point of a stable thumbs down less bubba ray turns out to be leader
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3. Stables aren't what they used to be last g.o.a.t. stable I remember was evolution!!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    I haven't watched TNA in bout a year, someone bring me up to speed?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aces & Eights is some new bike stable full of masked cats that wreak havoc on the TNA roster at random for no reason. They beat the ? outta Sting with a hammer, they got one of those English dudes too.

I give 'em a 4 because at least they put the beats on people but Devon & Luke Gallows? Man that's ? awful. The rest of the members better be GOAT or that ? is a failure. Its also going on too long.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    Aces & Eights is some new bike stable full of masked cats that wreak havoc on the TNA roster at random for no reason. They beat the ? outta Sting with a hammer, they got one of those English dudes too.

I give 'em a 4 because at least they put the beats on people but Devon & Luke Gallows? Man that's ? awful. The rest of the members better be GOAT or that ? is a failure. Its also going on too long.

Interesting, so pretty much a new nWo
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some ? like that. Except nobody knows who they are there's only been 2 members unmasked and its been going on for months now.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNA has always been bad with the execution of storylines

they have great ideas that turn out poorly.
    i think that one major thing why they can never catch up.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just Make Jeff Jarrett the leader and behind A's & 8's and get it over with.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    It isn't a bad stable but its been dragged out for too long and the whole Dvon thing sorta took away instead of adding anything to it.. i woulda been fine if DVon wasnt a part of it.. i dont want predictable but I want ? to make sense at the same time. Thats what make a storyline great. Matt Morgan ironically woulda been a better leader, but TNA has ? up Morgan's whole career to this point.

I really want to see TNA do well.. i still like it better than WWE... but this storyline doing well coulda really helped TNA in the long wrong. They need fresh execution is all i ask from from point A -Z. let things string together organically stop trying to force the issue.

Even the "haters" want a good reason to stand behind the TNA product as a WHOLE.

Even today, believability and sensibility in pro wrestling can still go a long way.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets see (predicting who the members are)d-von, wes brisco, garrett & eric bischoff, DOC, and jeff jarrett. I'd give it 6/10
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im still trippin on how hogan wiped out the whole crew with one swing of sting's bat
  • kj_da_midwest_mobsta
    kj_da_midwest_mobsta Members Posts: 680 ✭✭✭
    im still trippin on how hogan wiped out the whole crew with one swing of sting's bat
    because brother when its in the hands of the immortal hulk hogan its not just a bat its a mighty thunderstick powered by all the hulkamaniacs