Ladies, I had my first flawless victory over a woman who clowned me....

Options
124»

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    some thirsty ? in here. why are u puttin ? on a pedestal? if he smashed then where the ? would the revenge be? the revenge is her fiending for him and him not giving two ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of y'all ooze estrogen...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some thirsty ? in here. why are u puttin ? on a pedestal? if he smashed then where the ? would the revenge be? the revenge is her fiending for him and him not giving two ? .

Lol@ wanting fabion in an intense manner. Sure bro.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Lol@ wanting fabion in an intense manner. Sure bro.

? who the ? is fabion?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Flawless victory would have been running her guts/recordin that sloppy toppy and then sending it to her same homegirls that were clowning you a decade ago

U managed to squeeze our a minor win from a basic chick that works @ best buy. Congrats........

That woulda made ol boy an instant legend if he did that
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would've just ignored that bish, I don't really got no bishes like that in my past though.

Ts should've known hos wouldn't like this ? .

Ts 'sweetie" bs was a bit zesty but I understand nh y he did it.

I don't ? hos i don't like, so I couldn't/wouldn't gain a victory from smashing either....that would've been her W.

Is this ? a crakka or a ? tryna be a ? ?

I'd chalk it up as a win though.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would've smitten the ? out though. Left her w/ my kids on her face & a fake number. Or put her in J/O status & then just disappear after a few ? .
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    of course females gonna ? on t/s. They all know they hvae done someone like that,
    and dont like the thought of facing the consequences.
    Do ya thang threadstarter. A minor win.

pretty ? much

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a real ? would of told her straight up about that fugazi ? she pulled a decade ago and then proceeded to ? her..... that would of ? her head all the way.

make the ? feel like a disobedient child while ? her and givin her a full glimpse of how things have changed.....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ain't over...yall still gotta reunion to attend....
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    funny thing is if he would've ? her and actually recorded it like some of yall suggested. Wouldn't she be able to press charges? thats not a W imo. Stop with the movie ? . you ? sound like gettin ? is rocket science. ol masturbatin ass ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I can see why you put this ? in the Powder Room. Your response was feminine as hell. First of all, what dude holds onto feelings like that. How old are you? Are you over 25? If so that means you held onto some trivial ? like that for a decade or more? Wow, that's the definition of ? made.

And even if she did something that hurt you to the core like that? What real dude would come back talking about "leagues?" Since when do men care about what league a chick is in? lol Not that what she did was even revenge worthy (people get clowned at school everyday B), but if your revenge didn't involve ? her and leaving her high and dry, then your revenge wasn't very manly.