ya'll hear bout this cracka that murdered a black husband & wife in front of they kids

2»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    So a black person just walking up to someone and shooting them for no reason would seem odd. White people do ? like that all the time though. I'm sure they have their reasons, but it's not always as cut and dry as with black people.
    this is a really weird topic to be debating the racial "merits" of, but it's just like serial killers and pedophiles: black people and white people alike commit ridiculous nonsensical murders and murders "for a real reason"
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Why is it that the white ? gotta be wearing a white hood and swastikas or giving overheard clarification that "I am murdering you because you're black" in order for something to be about race?

Huh? I didn't say or imply that. You're reaching.

All I said that was that it was possible that race had nothing to do with it just as it is possible that race had everything to do with it. The reason why I said this was because a couple of people implied that race definitely had something to do with it, but that's confusing to me because there seems to be no real evidence to suggest that at all. I'm just trying to figure ? out.

Again, I'd like to repeat that it's very possible that race had something to do with it. I'm not ruling that out. Just please indicate to me the evidence for this.
    You think he woulda shot that man down if he were white, if he valued their lives as much as his own?

How can I even answer that question? I don't personally know the man. Unless you want me to talk out of my ass and use weak stereotypes and generalizations to answer your question, I can't answer that question.
    Wonder what he was thinkin as he went over gun in hand. "? ? and his stupid ? family playin niggerball in my neighborhood, that used to have none of them, now I can't do as I please on my own property without some uppity ? comin to tell me what to do on my own property?? ? that ? , this is 'merica.

Ok that sounds crazy. But you're obviously very racially motivated. It's hard to see things impartially and logically when you have race on your mind 24/7.
    That ? had a psychotic break.

Which is exactly my theory. But psychosis and racism isn't one in the same.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    So a black person just walking up to someone and shooting them for no reason would seem odd. White people do ? like that all the time though. I'm sure they have their reasons, but it's not always as cut and dry as with black people.
    this is a really weird topic to be debating the racial "merits" of, but it's just like serial killers and pedophiles: black people and white people alike commit ridiculous nonsensical murders and murders "for a real reason"

But it's a fact that there are more white serial killers, spree killers, and mass murderers. I'm not trying to knock whites, but it is true.
  • janklow
    But it's a fact that there are more white serial killers, spree killers, and mass murderers. I'm not trying to knock whites, but it is true.
    okay, but there are also more white people, period. so the question REALLY is at what percentage it occurs.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    okay, but there are also more white people, period. so the question REALLY is at what percentage it occurs.

Fair enough.

After an admittedly short search, I found this page: http://www.kevinnelson.com/race-breakdown-of-serial-killers-657

It actually suggests that the percentage of serial killers that are black is actually higher than for white. So there may be some merit in what you said. The problem with the article is that it doesn't really explain any of the criteria used to pick out who is a serial killer.

For instance, this page: http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder shows that the FBI defines serial murder as: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

That's pretty broad though and doesn't really address what we're talking about here. The common perception of a serial killer is a person that kills for little other reason than the joy of killing. By the FBI definition, a lot of gangbangers would be considered serial killers. While it may be true that some of them enjoy killing their enemies, I don't think it's fair to say that all gangbangers that have killed two or more people did so for no other reason that because they enjoy killing.
  • janklow
    Fair enough. ... It actually suggests that the percentage of serial killers that are black is actually higher than for white. So there may be some merit in what you said. The problem with the article is that it doesn't really explain any of the criteria used to pick out who is a serial killer.
    one of the things that i think also conceals the racial mix is that the really notable serial killers you hear about all the time are guys like Gacy and Bundy and Dahmer who are all white dudes. so for a long time the media on that type of crime makes it appear a white-dominated crime.
    For instance, this page: http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder shows that the FBI defines serial murder as: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.
    that definition seems lame as hell, but somehow i think there'd be more to it if you looked to agents actually dealing with serial killers

and oddly enough, your FBI link also contains this:
    Myth: Serial killers are all white males.

Contrary to popular belief, serial killers span all racial groups. There are white, African-American, Hispanic, and Asian serial killers. The racial diversification of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population.

• Charles Ng, a native of Hong Kong, China, killed numerous victims in Northern California, in concert with Robert Lake.

• Derrick Todd Lee, an African-American, killed at least six women in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

• Coral Eugene Watts, an African-American, killed five victims in Michigan, fled the state to avoid detection, and murdered another 12 victims in Texas, before being apprehended.

• Rafael Resendez-Ramirez, a native of Mexico, murdered nine people in Kentucky, Texas, and Illinois, before turning himself in.

• Rory Conde, a Colombian native, was responsible for six prostitute homicides in the Miami, Florida area.
    i would actually argue that the latter two are white dudes. but Coral Watts is my go-to for naming a non-white serial killer.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn that's crazy.
    But dude should've called the authorities before approaching.
    Not saying that degenerate doesn't deserve the worst that can possibly happen
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Get your guns now
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So whites are evil? Nothing new...

The fact that he even made it to the police station without black people coming out the wood work to ? him and his whole family is testament to how weak we have all become.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    So whites are evil? Nothing new...

The fact that he even made it to the police station without black people coming out the wood work to ? him and his whole family is testament to how weak we have all become.

Whites have been the most evil race of all time and still are by far but I think Blacks are simply hoping the justice system comes to work here
  • UrbanScribe
    UrbanScribe Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    People keep saying "white people losing they mind" no they just don't care anymore and are acting out the impulses that they always had!
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    im sorry for them folks loss. wow that was crazy and so . .. just . .cant find the words. .
    she came out and got shot and we all like its her fault . .
    both these folks approached this armed crazy looking man that the walmart guy wouldnt sell bullets too and frontn him. did he get the bullets the same day. . . . i cant call it . but in that oriley voice this sound like some o ? .
    love. peace and black ops .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people stay winning while y'all ? hating.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Vaas wrote: »

Nobody's hating it's all observation.....
  • FrankOceanIsGay
    FrankOceanIsGay Members Posts: 402
    Andnthe media sweeps it under the rug.. U know michelle malkin not reporting on this unless it was a bunch of white kids...
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    This was some dumb ? , I would have taken the kids in the house and called the police like an intelligent person would. Not confront some shooter.

• Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    should have asked politely maybe? (shrug)
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Vaas wrote: »

What have white people really won at? They stole land to create a country that is now barely functioning. They lost all self respect and decency in the process. Several other countries have surpassed them in education, healthcare, and simply being healthy. What have they really won when it has been proven that they are not the leaders when it comes to being smart or healthy. So, if you are not the best mentally or physically WTF are you winning at?