When Was The Last Time You Were Really Scared...?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texasboi was go shoot up sour job at the carwash
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    I ain't been scared in a min b.

Last time I was scared shitless was when I got stalked by some ? 's I never met before at my old job, a couple of years ago. They called my job up looking for my manager cause we all had suspicions that this ? was a ? so we pick up the phone and they sound like ? .

They telling all kinds of freaky ? like sucking ? and ? so me and my coworkers close up shop and leave, I hit the ? number up on the celly but found out them ? were ? , we cursed them ? out til the bass came out their voices and this ? was talking about getting his gat and meeting me at my job so I had call some old goons up, all in all it was a no show, I had to get my number changed, no texasboi.

Scary ass ? b.

Bruh. You know this story is gonna come back haunt you when the rest if the IC reads this right? Lol!! Smh.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Sour wrote: »
    I ain't been scared in a min b.

Last time I was scared shitless was when I got stalked by some ? 's I never met before at my old job, a couple of years ago. They called my job up looking for my manager cause we all had suspicions that this ? was a ? so we pick up the phone and they sound like ? .

They telling all kinds of freaky ? like sucking ? and ? so me and my coworkers close up shop and leave, I hit the ? number up on the celly but found out them ? were ? , we cursed them ? out til the bass came out their voices and this ? was talking about getting his gat and meeting me at my job so I had call some old goons up, all in all it was a no show, I had to get my number changed, no texasboi.

Scary ass ? b.

Bruh. You know this story is gonna come back haunt you when the rest if the IC reads this right? Lol!! Smh.

Lol @ you quoting it so he get no edit mercy.

Sour lauce part 10
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ending: They closed up shop and went and got some head. Sour's already proven he doesn't discriminate against a warm hole.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in a not so desirable part of town waiting on a ride when some homeless looking crackheaded dude walks up to me and his voice sounded like he had a voicebox but I didn't see one.

He goes "I had to walk over here cuz you're so pretty, u got 50 cent?"

Me: no

Crackhead: well call my homeboy for me, 394-56....

Me:no my phone is dead *looking around nervously*

Crackhead: well ok sweetheart, lift up your shirt so I can see how bad you are

Me:*backs up slowly*

Crackhead then proceeds to pop me on the ass repeatedly, I hold up my cigarette to burn him and he finally walks away. I wanted to punch him in the face but I had no weapons on me and he could have hurt me. This was in broad daylight and I'm pretty sure he could have attacked me and no one would've helped smh. I was scared as ? .

Wait......

You smoke?!!

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you put feelings on me Kathryn @mzgrahambitches ?
    I was just surprised she smokes
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    not really scared but was not expecting it lol. last april... man i did 6 years in the AF and had been unemployed a year after getting out. man i was miserable have never been that long without a job in my adult life..and got a job offer and whopped ass in the interview just needed to come down for the ? test,

so im there got my lil bottle of clean ? on me (my sons.. yeah i aint ? ) fill out all the paperwork then dude hit me with one of these

iscreen_oral_fluid_device_I_D5B_765_011.jpg

im like

weebay.gif

man i hadnt had a drug test outside the military in years.. didn't even know that technology existed lolol... man i was about to dip out and swear i was gon quit smoking that day.. i had just smoked night before... luckily enough i was chewing gum and that ? throws the test off

i just sat in the parking lot for like 20 mins afterward.. just in my car like.. did i really just past that ? .. yessir i did been working here 1.5 years now

Working here? As in you're at working typing this?
    Hope your IT department isnt too "wise"
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Work I mean. Can't edit.
  • TheNeoShell
    TheNeoShell Members Posts: 93 ✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Growing up, I never really entertained fear much. Whether it be due to a superman complex or whatever, I just didn't fear much.

Only really had two fears, becoming a failure in life and losing my Queen (My grandmother who raised me).

Last year introduced a third. Was expecting a son to be born on September 11th. My pops and grandmother wanted a son from me. March 4th, my pops passed away and that ? me up. He wouldn't get to see his grandson.

August 16th, I got a call about something going wrong with the pregnancy. I meet up with the family at the hospital with the quickness. Walking down the hallway, all I could think and feel is dread at the possibility of losing that little boy, EXTREME FEAR. Walked in the room and got the news, we lost him. Had to deal with that.

September 16th, a month later, my Queen died.

Extreme fears. All happened. All faced.

Still feeling ? up, can't front on that, but I have no more fear at this time. That's the last time I remember feeling that emotion.

Apologies for the pseudo-rant: thoughts on the mind+plus some moscato+the right thread= I felt like typing.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moscato brought all that out you, cuh...?

...? ...
  • TheNeoShell
    TheNeoShell Members Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Moscato brought all that out you, cuh...?

...? ...

Nah, not just the moscato. There was other factors as well and the reality is, that subject is on my mind most of the time anyway, hard to get over.

But the equation I laid out was long enough already, I just left it on the moscato tip instead of naming everything going on at the moment, lol.