I Am WARNING You ALL: LONG Read...Do First Loves Ever Get Together Again?

Options
13»

Comments

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    although i read 3 paragraphs of that depressing ? , i wouldnt giver her a second chance. she gonna have a guy on the side singing...

http://youtu.be/77E4sRtJ-b4
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ole you got what I need you say he's just a friend Biz Markie ass ?

twoup.jpg

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'll be straight duke. Best thing to do is let it go. There really is no point of holding on after a certain point.
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • BIGbaddBLACK
    BIGbaddBLACK Members Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Take it as a lessoned learned, Take the L keep it moving bro. You too hung up on that old ? , that's been ravaged through by the other ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    TO-crying-210x300.jpg

f8c9f4273183caedbca6c156ff97124c-getty-77331464bl143_super_bowl_xl.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPK5P5iWXSMInOZ9q_kq9tqiY-wNENXFWPAis7YNZv78vFWMsb

Michael Strahan ain't smiling no more after this
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been/going through a similar situation so ill weigh on...with that being said...

Man i can't believe I read all that ? .

But yo, there is no salvaging yall relationship. From reading it, seems you just feel really regretful for cheating on her and treating her bad; and are trying to selfishly patch things up to ease your own mind.

Chalk it up and retain what you learned, and do better your next go around.

None of that "friend" ? either, cut it completely, let it bleed out, and become a better man because of it.

Thats life.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The answer is No.

Homie your under 25 and live in a city with 8 million people, and you are up in here crying about 1 girl; out of lets say 4 million. Really? Live your life, why do you want to be locked down in a relationship is beyond me. I mean you already stated that you cheated on her, if you weren't in a relationship it would not have been cheating just plain ol' fashioned ? , wouldn't that be easier than sneaking around and then thinking your girl is doing the same ? , SMH.

On her part, no one put a gun to her head and made he smash the next man, that ? was all her and she wanted it. SMH @ you thinking cause she is country, she don't know ? . Do you even really know her? Was she even really a ? ?

So many questions that you will never really know the answer to, cut bait and run, plenty of ? in the city of 8 million stories. Not worth sticking around to find out.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I read to till the part where you typed how she cheated and you are willing to forgive her.

Yo this is the realest advice your gonna get. You softer then cotton candy son. Stop crying, find a backbone, put all her ? in a box, leave it in front of your door, tell her to come pick it up and to not call or email you again.

She wants to work things out with you and keep ? the other dude, and you over there caring for this hoe? Man I wish a ? would make a YouTube video apologising to me soon as she got done ? the other dude.

Again, you softer then cotton candy son, stop it and man the ? up.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Gonna Need A Kindle And Some A Chai Latte To Read All That ?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres no negotiating with a hoe ? , let her go or she gonna keep making you vulnerable. Tell her straight up why and walk away.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read botht the long and short version (? Lions/Packers game sucked)

In short: nah, son. ? 's over. Let her go....forever.

Like someone already said, IF she comes back, she'll be more ? up then when you left her, and probably will have a kid or three chained to her by then.

Run, ? . You're free now.