What Ladies Refuse to Accept and Understand About Being a Man

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm pretty big dude, 6ft, 208 lbs. However, if for some reason, I get into an altercation with a cat that's say 6' 4" and 230 lbs of solid muscle with MMA training, there's no need in me lying, I'm going to get ? up.

There's something as a man, that I've known and accepted for so long that I can't tell exactly when I learned it. That thing is, don't start ? with people, you don't run from conflict, but you definitely don't start ? . We as men, understand that conflicts can cost you your freedom or the lives of your loved ones or even yourself. Understanding this rationale, most sane individuals will avoid confrontations. However, there are times when a violence comes a viable solution to a problem. If some dude is talking ? to me and is being disrespectful, we both understand that there might be a problem. If the other guy doesn't think there's going to be a problem, he's wrongly assumed that I'm going to b..... out and he'll have the unfortunate experience of finding out Rex is nobody's b....

Men also understand that if he pushes, kicks, hits, or ? forbid spit upon another man, all bets are off a fight will ensue. Every man understands this from the wealthiest of prep boys to grimiest of hood dudes.

However, women have a different life experience. They go through life being able to pop off at the mouth and not suffering any repercussions for it. Women rarely have one-on-one fights. Chicks are more than likely to jump the next chick or pick on a knowingly weaker opponent. Then some are mistakenly are given some most hurtful and harmful advice that one could ever give a young lady, man is never under any circumstances is suppose to hit a woman. Couple this with b.... made that are taught the same silly advice, and makes for a bad situation. Women will go through life, talking ? to dudes, and some will get as bold to actually put their hands on a man, until one day, they get the rude, savage, and violent wake up call that they're not men.

Ladies, I know it's 2012, going on 2013 and you're "independent," and you think you can do everything that a man can do, even go toe-to-toe with him, but no matter how equal you think you are, and how much of man you think my be, (shout out to the studs,) you're biologically and physically you're not. Most men are stronger and taller than you and n.... that (like myself,) that don't adhere to that asinine nonsense about never hitting a woman will proceed to beat the ? out of you as a matter of principle, especially if you're a d.... dude. Not saying that I would want to, but if I (? forbid,) have whoop on one of those d.... dudes when she/he/it resumed consciousness, she/he/it will realize the virtues of being a female and she will grow her hair long, buy lacy bras and panties, stockings, corsets, tight ass ? cutter jeans, dresses, skirts, capri pants, and summer dresses.

Seriously though. Ladies, y'all (for you own well being,) have to stop coming out men any kind of way, like I said earlier, men don't even do that to other men and not every dude is going to give you break. Instead of having the thought in the back of your mind, ("Oh this n.... ain't gonna hit me.") You need to be like most dudes and assume that he IS going to hit you. Of course ole Rex knows this is going to fall upon deaf ears because this advice actually requires the two things that women abjectly refuse to do, and that is think and be responsible.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In order words you a scary ? who can't fight
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with the thread, as long as men agree that there are no words that warrant a physical reaction.

I get that it's natural reaction to hit back when physically attacked but you can't just be hitting chicks cause they popped off at the mouth.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because those ? were tripping in high school mayne
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    requires the two things that women abjectly refuse to do, and that is think and be responsible.[/b]

You little ? , why if I was 6'5" and 250lbs, I would kick your sassy ass.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You took that long to state something that's obviously common sense??
    ....Anywho, I'm not a fighter so I really don't care. 99.99% of the time it's just tacky.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    ? is celebrating their thanksgiving in clubs now? ole no family having ass ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in the stripclub the night before thanksgiving... ? was off the chain...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztljRRXz1NU

See, it looks like ole dude is walking away, she steady flingin her fists and kickin with them k-mart knockoff Tims and ? , dude finally said "? it" and BLAKAOW, she went nighty-night.

Me personally, I'm like dude, I'm walking away from some dumb ? , I tend not to hit a woman unless assaulted first and even then it may take more than a few scratches. She may end up in a joint lock until she calms down (while screaming in pain). But if she's comin at me with a bat or something else in her hands, all bets are off; it's two-piece-with-a-biscuit time.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I agree with the thread, as long as men agree that there are no words that warrant a physical reaction.

I get that it's natural reaction to hit back when physically attacked but you can't just be hitting chicks cause they popped off at the mouth.

That's far from truth...there's plenty of things you can say that warrant an ass whooping. If somebody threatened to hurt your child right now, not actually do it but just say it, that's grounds to stomp a mud hole in them
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztljRRXz1NU

See, it looks like ole dude is walking away, she steady flingin her fists and kickin with them k-mart knockoff Tims and ? , dude finally said "? it" and BLAKAOW, she went nighty-night.

Me personally, I'm like dude, I'm walking away from some dumb ? , I tend not to hit a woman unless assaulted first and even then it may take more than a few scratches. She may end up in a joint lock until she calms down (while screaming in pain). But if she's comin at me with a bat or something else in her hands, all bets are off; it's two-piece-with-a-biscuit time.

DId she say she didn't do nothing to get hit towards the end of the video?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is celebrating their thanksgiving in clubs now?
    ? that ? is depressing as ? LOL
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    damn i see rex was about to put them paws on his main squeeze recently LOL
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

That's far from truth...there's plenty of things you can say that warrant an ass whooping. If somebody threatened to hurt your child right now, not actually do it but just say it, that's grounds to stomp a mud hole in them

Under what ? criminal code?

• Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm hearin what you sayin but where I'm from I know bitchs that will shoot ? with no fcks givin or don't mind fighting a ? den when they get beat on call them ? that'll take ya ass up through there so if a ? pop off at me I take that ? serious cause some of them really bout that life
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're right, life is big game to some women and they go around starting drama for their own entertainment. Those are the one's you ? and then dump though. from an evolutionary perspective, Men are able to sense aggression faster/better than women, probably because they had to protect their crazy ass women and their families.