Is Your ? The Best He's Ever Had?

Options
13»

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probably not, but it ain't loose, smells like mangoes and sunshine, gets wet on command, and its yankin

plus i can suck the rust off of a trailer hitch, so whatevvvvs

*raises an enquiring eyebrow...

mangoes and sunshine actually did it for me....tell us more...please.
  • Young Thug
    Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Thug wrote: »
    Yes

Out of all the females post I believe her the most cause she didnt have to brag any girl who only has to say one word is the truth

Wack.

Don't get mad at me cause your ? a senior citizen at 30 bet u got dust comin out ya tittes 2

You mad?

I only put one word and everything..just so you'd know it's the truth.

So u mad cause I don't believe u can milk a ? wit ya ? muscles lol is u sure u still got muscles down there? we all know how the brothers passed u around like a blunt back in your younger yrs of 12-17 when the ? was still decent

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know. Don't really care either.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    oh okay, i was confused for a moment

anyway, on to the thread topic, i think it's the best he's ever had because he's told me so, and he's the best i've ever had so it goes both ways. i'm flexible, always ? , into freaky ? , and he got that ? brand new practically, so it better be the best lol
    no comment lol
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    to answer the thread

ladies, unless it was your pre teen little brothers best friend.... it wasnt the best he's ever had. he's just saying that because he doesnt want you to stop doing ? for him, or he doesnt want to get put on child support.

close thread

right now
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

Out of all the females post I believe her the most cause she didnt have to brag any girl who only has to say one word is the truth

Wack.

Don't get mad at me cause your ? a senior citizen at 30 bet u got dust comin out ya tittes 2

You mad?

I only put one word and everything..just so you'd know it's the truth.

So u mad cause I don't believe u can milk a ? wit ya ? muscles lol is u sure u still got muscles down there? we all know how the brothers passed u around like a blunt back in your younger yrs of 12-17 when the ? was still decent

oh ok completely forgot about that for a sec.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    probably not, but it ain't loose, smells like mangoes and sunshine, gets wet on command, and its yankin

plus i can suck the rust off of a trailer hitch, so whatevvvvs

rucuo4.gif

clap.gif

290uasx.gif

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My guy said it's more like throwing a hotdog down the hallway. Not sure what that means.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    My guy said it's more like throwing a hotdog down the hallway. Not sure what that means.

It means your ? is loose.
  • HaHaEySmashed
    HaHaEySmashed Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/67755_461124993955140_34590673_n.jpg[/img]