too many sticked threads

Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
Come on now b

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    imo it should only be the Raw, Smackdown, Tna ,PPV's (around the time they on) and WWE/Wrestling

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unsticky that entrance thread, youtube thread, Diva's thread and the video game thread.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? gotta scroll all the way down a page past irrelevant nonsense and TNA sticky threads ;(
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    another suggestion could be to have a separate forum under this forum for all those polls and top 10 lists that are being posted. Dont get me wrong. It is good and enjoyable reads.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo it should only be the Raw, Smackdown, Tna ,PPV's (around the time they on) and WWE/Wrestling

Word. I'd also say have a thread for promotions with no national TV deals like ROH, PWG, Chikara etc. & desticky ppv topics when the ppv is done. No need to have TLC and especially Final Resolution (it's been 2 weeks already) threads as stickies right now.

• Cymicaldane
    broddie wrote: »

Word. I'd also say have a thread for promotions with no national TV deals like ROH, PWG, Chikara etc. & desticky ppv topics when the ppv is done. No need to have TLC and especially Final Resolution (it's been 2 weeks already) threads as stickies right now.

Good idea. Who only had mod rights
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    The raw and smack down thread should of never been combined .. Whoever modding ? up
  • Cymicaldane
    How it should look

RAW
    SD
    TNA
    Indies

(have separate forums underneath for polls and top 10's like its done with all the fantasy leagues over in Cheap Seats)
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Who ever modding be gettin ass hurt deleting posts/ threads that have anything to do with slandering TNA ... Wack
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shut yo mouths, how about some of yall go to yall forums where yall Mod at and take some of yall sticky threads down that need to be taken down first then come back and have this discussion
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Errone knows I hate mad sticky threads. I unsticked one this morning and the TLC one just now but I don't like to step on other mod's toes soooooooo
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Dont make suggestions just to ? at certain mods who jailed you.

Also when we had a smackdown thread i watched it get as many replies as a tna thread did in a month.

If you want an indie thread. Guess what? Make one. No one is stopping anyone adding to this community.

Besides im not gonna radically change ? here because 5 out of 20 main posters here say so.

Also i dont have tge ability to create subforums but if enough people are persistent then why not in the future.

I'll suggest it in the future to an admin if thats the case.

For now take the .2 seconds to scroll past ? you dont want to participate due to your own interests being the most important to you.

Thank you.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Na real talk though there are/were (i didnt look before posting that) too many sticky threads
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Na real talk though there are/were (i didnt look before posting that) too many sticky threads

Like i said people complain more than actually contribute at times. That doesnt help , but i treated this as a suggestion, nevertheless.
This discussion has been closed.