Women know how to waste money.....

Options
2»

Comments

• BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why men should only ? with women who have hobbies.

If your girl don't have ? else going on, than random annoying ? will start to become her "special" project.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    johnnie ? wrote: »
    This is why men should only ? with women who have hobbies.

If your girl don't have ? else going on, than random annoying ? will start to become her "special" project.

Yea i cosign this wholeheartedly, i even told her that...i fixed that problem by buying her a piano and lessons for Xmas
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interior design doesn't count as a hobby or valid interest?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Oh lord..ya'll are so ? sensitive.

I was just being Kat, and yet I'm still able to get you every time.

Yes, I spend as much money as I want and dare him to say ? in my household..that's exactly how it goes.

Right on.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Interior design doesn't count as a hobby or valid interest?

Not when u pay someone else to do it lmao...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's lame as ? . Why pay someone to do what you can do yourself?

Imagine if all these people that pay unnecessary interior designers exorbitant amounts of money got together and instead used that money to help unfortunate kids and sick orphans?

The world would be a way better place.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking from recent experience, putting together a nice looking home isn't as easy as it looks, especially if you don't have alot of time to dedicate to finding good deals and shopping.

I think an interior designer would be a good investment, at least for some initial consulting.

Meanwhile, never allow a man to pick out curtains..lawd jesus. Got my living room looking like a dorm room.

nah, just research ? and develop some taste

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Oh lord..ya'll are so ? sensitive.

I was just being Kat, and yet I'm still able to get you every time.

Yes, I spend as much money as I want and dare him to say ? in my household..that's exactly how it goes.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe MzGraham's man/? /? has no self-respect/pride/heart over there.

If that's true, he can take that L as he pleases.

~I'm mocking you ? ...

lmao..this dude is mad as hell..why so homotional?

• BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea i cosign this wholeheartedly, i even told her that...i fixed that problem by buying her a piano and lessons for Xmas

Smart move.

There are a lot of good, attractive, successful women out there that don't have any hobbies (and no ladies shopping and gossiping with your girlfriends ain't no ? hobby) ? is kinda sad. I always feel like I'm their parents who are trying to sign my kid up for extracurricular activities...but if it works, ? it

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    johnnie ? wrote: »

Smart move.

There are a lot of good, attractive, successful women out there that don't have any hobbies (and no ladies shopping and gossiping with your girlfriends ain't no ? hobby) ? is kinda sad. I always feel like I'm their parents who are trying to sign my kid up for extracurricular activities...but if it works, ? it
    Truth.com u speak nothing but truth
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    so yall just got a big ass house or something? My girl stay trying to simp me out to the store for some paintings or some decorative vases to put in a corner of a room
    Naw a condo but its real spacious and we got all that ? i mean the spot got everything. Its already designed right. She just hit me w the she s bored w this look...

LOL Sounds like my moms, but she do that ? herself
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Hopefully, her interior decorator is thrifty as well as creative...a person could make their house look incredible just by shopping at thrift stores.

I like that plug you threw in there lol