The Wolverine - 7/26/13

AK.aPHillYisILL
AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
the-wolverine-teaser-poster.jpg

wolverine-movie-poster.jpg

Wolverine-Motion-Poster.jpg

"I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice."

Release Date: July 26, 2013
Director: James Mangold
Written By: Christopher McQuarrie, Mark Bomback
Cast: Hugh Jackman, Brian Tee, Famke Janssen, Will Yun Lee
Synopsis: Based on the highly regarded comic book arc, The Wolverine finds Logan (Hugh Jackman), the eternal warrior and outsider, in Japan. There, adamantium claws will clash with samurai steel as Logan confronts a mysterious figure from his past in an epic battle that will change him forever.

I can't wait for a trailer to drop for The Wolverine. I heard it's going to drop sometime soon. Definitely my most anticipated movie for 2013. I know X-Men Origins: Wolverine wasn't one of the best Superhero movies ever made but it was decent. It wasn't that horrible as others made it out to be. They ? up with Gambit and Deadpool but it wasn't about them, it was about Wolverine. The Wolverine isn't a sequel though to Origins... James Mangold has stated that The Wolverine takes place after X-Men 3: The Last Stand. Just from looking at the posters got me geekin for this movie. Wolverine and the Japan storyline is one of my favorites from the comics. I'm pretty disappointed that The Wolverine is going to be PG-13. Wolverine is a R rated character but I understand that they want a lot of people to watch this movie. I'm sure it's going to do pretty good at the box office. I also heard that Hugh Jackman is going to sign on for the next X-Men: Days of Future Past movie as well. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan have already signed on. So there's a good chance Hugh Jackman will be coming back to play his most popular role in the new X-Men movie. Also rumors have started coming around about a new X-Men 4??? The Wolverine, Japan, Silver Samurai... Should be a great ass comic book flick!

Comments