admit an embarassing fact about yourself

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »
    In 6th grade this big ? slammed me on my head right in the middle of the cafeteria in front of everybody. I had a giant ass knot and thought that I was permanently disfigured smdh
    Did u come back at that ? or WHAT

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    okay, i don't know why, but for some reason when i was younger, i thought caucasian was the same thing as mulatto, and i remember arguing with my cousin that her friend was caucasian and not black, she thought i was saying he was white, i thought i was saying he was mixed

also for some reason, i was a pretty know-it-all kid (not that different from grown up me huh? lol), so when we first moved to windsor, i remember my mom and a couple of relatives telling me the d is silent in the name. so of course instead of taking their word for it, i come to the conclusion of what do they know, they just learned english just like me, i thought they were making up the silent letter thing, i couldn't comprehend why the letter would be there if it wasn't needed. long story short, i spent months pronouncing it winDsor lol

? i was such an idiot. that's not as bad as when i thought swallowing gum could ? but swallowed it anyway just to see what would happen

Okay I'm not chasing you alright but .......? I thought you ain't believe in race!

What's all that mulatto this caucasian that, mixed black and all those races you throwing round? Uh huh I see yo ass!

I'm gonna be nice and not call you a ? flip flopper, with ya flip flopping ass!
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ajackson the WOAT poster
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? played on one of the sorriest football teams in Duval and rode the bench for two years. Then actually got in the game for a play and tore my labrum and had to have surgery. My right arm was hanging like 4 inches lower than my left smh.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @theisiah you from Duval bruh??
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @theisiah you from Duval bruh??

yeah
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back in middle school was scared with this 250 pound ? . Seen her knock a ? out with one punch before...since then stayed the ? out her way...smh.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was 15 I had oral sex with this one girl who was a friend of a friend. We fooled around for about 3 months and ? died out. About 8 months later we met again at a wedding. Our parents seemed awfully familiar with one another which was slightly concerning. Turns out my mother and her mother are 2nd cousins. Needless to say...I have never spoken about me and this girl since 2004. We vowed to take this ? to da grave with us...

Ain't nothing wrong with that brotha as long as it ain't 1st cousins you good.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    back in middle school was scared with this 250 pound ? . Seen her knock a ? out with one punch before...since then stayed the ? out her way...smh.

Middle school understandable now, ? NO! I know too much about fighting and where to permenatly harm someone.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okay, i don't know why, but for some reason when i was younger, i thought caucasian was the same thing as mulatto, and i remember arguing with my cousin that her friend was caucasian and not black, she thought i was saying he was white, i thought i was saying he was mixed

also for some reason, i was a pretty know-it-all kid (not that different from grown up me huh? lol), so when we first moved to windsor, i remember my mom and a couple of relatives telling me the d is silent in the name. so of course instead of taking their word for it, i come to the conclusion of what do they know, they just learned english just like me, i thought they were making up the silent letter thing, i couldn't comprehend why the letter would be there if it wasn't needed. long story short, i spent months pronouncing it winDsor lol

? i was such an idiot. that's not as bad as when i thought swallowing gum could ? but swallowed it anyway just to see what would happen

Okay I'm not chasing you alright but .......? I thought you ain't believe in race!

What's all that mulatto this caucasian that, mixed black and all those races you throwing round? Uh huh I see yo ass!

I'm gonna be nice and not call you a ? flip flopper, with ya flip flopping ass!

/:)

? , i was 12 years old, gtfoh with your smart/?

thought you had a gotcha moment huh? idiot

Yeeeea WhaaaaaatEver!

? nerd
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being around groups of white ppl make me hella nervous b..no joke..? puts me on edge and i automatically go into defense mode..crazy ? about it is I be around ex cons, thugs and killas all day with no problems tho..
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm scared of the dark. I'm talking pitch black. I would freak out.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    One time I got knocked out by a powerful ass buck ass ? type, super ? field slave type of ? . 2 weeks of training, I whooped his ass.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never posted while getting ? and money at the same time.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a pink ? nh
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? a big as ? bremelo in college while ? ... and went back a few more times not-? 'cause her head game was amazing.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? a big as ? bremelo in college while ? ... and went back a few more times not-? 'cause her head game was amazing.
    wtf is a bremelo b?

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is a bremelo b?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2cYAJvJpy0

listen and learn
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back when I was single I had a fetish for thick/chubby females think Raven Symone's body type.

I'm country as hell in the way I talk.

In high school my standards were pretty low for smashing, but I somehow got lucky and smashed one of the best looking girls on the block because she liked me for some reason.

I remember my sophomore year in high school my team got our ? blown the ? off the court by the eventual state champions in our classification that ish was mad embarrassing.

I remember when I was around 11-12 years old I beat this boy who I grew up with ass because he was trying to be a bully and this ? proceeded to go home and get a pellet gun and try to shoot me.

My mom didn't even let me go outside for a few days when went to my grandma's house.

The boy dropped the beef a few days later apologized surprisingly and we were back to hooping again.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pick my nose. Air con got me ? up.