ok ladies christmas time help me out

BabyBugatti
BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
so christmas is my responsibilitythis year ive been told...lawd
so i need to make a list of stuf i need.

i need a turkey stuffing/turkey recipe
and a list of all the other ish that you eat at chrustmas along with the recipes. help a sista out!

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you need a good stuffing?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly suggest that you not attempt this for the first time on a holiday/special occasion. If you don't have any experience with cooking these, get someone who knows what they're doing to stand with you and guide you through each step. Trust me. I consider myself a good to very good cook, but the first time with new recipes can be tricky. They might sound simple, but they can very easily wind up not tasting right. I learned best from my mom and grandmother hands on.

If you're deadset on doing it without help, start now with a couple trial runs before xmas so you'll know if you need to tweak your recipe to get the taste right.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    so christmas is my responsibilitythis year ive been told...lawd
    so i need to make a list of stuf i need.

i need a turkey stuffing/turkey recipe
    and a list of all the other ish that you eat at chrustmas along with the recipes. help a sista out!
    :-O
    uhh 9 out of 10 beautiful women cant cook!

i wouldnt eat ur food without a stomach pump on deck lmao

still luv u tho
  • deelight
    deelight Members Posts: 223 ✭✭
    I highly suggest that you not attempt this for the first time on a holiday/special occasion. If you don't have any experience with cooking these, get someone who knows what they're doing to stand with you and guide you through each step. Trust me. I consider myself a good to very good cook, but the first time with new recipes can be tricky. They might sound simple, but they can very easily wind up not tasting right. I learned best from my mom and grandmother hands on.

If you're deadset on doing it without help, start now with a couple trial runs before xmas so you'll know if you need to tweak your recipe to get the taste right.
    I agree with fully..start trials now..especially if you never done it or even just a so so cook.
  • BabyBugatti
    ok i dont have a choice lol, and trial run?
    aint nobody got time fa that
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get your man a playstation network card
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Check out the recipe thread for ideas. And you have to start somewhere so no need for a trial run

Just follow the directions exactly as written. You'll do fine.

Oh and post pics too !
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get it catered
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put that ass on a plate and all the boys will eat it
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't dare, cause it's about to be super nasty. Sorry Moreno, but yeah Christmas is gonna suck for everyone due to your poor lack in cooking skills. Most do not have the skills to pull a new recipe off.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulling off a new recipe is one thing, pulling off an entire Christmas dinner with no prior experience is going to take a Christmas miracle.

• BabyBugatti
    i believe in miracles. cooking aint rocket science
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..cooking isn't rocket science, but putting together a formal dinner takes some practice.

Getting the recipes down, cooking multiple dishes at one time, having the timing down so it's all prepared at one time..its harder than it looks.

I wish you luck, cause I'd be found rocking back and forth in a corner of the kitchen with a bottle cooking wine.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Boston Market ftw